+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 7321 Automotive service technician

canppr

Mar 5, 2019
Anyone having experience making an EE profile as noc 7321?
I did the eligibility check, all turned out good, continued getting all documents ready, ielts, eca, everything needed and now when i finally make my profile i keep getting rejected? I meet all the criterias, but keep getting rejected with the message that i dont meet the criteria for the EE. It is so frustrating. Calling to get an answer about your rejected profile is basically not possible and using the web form is just giving a computer generated answer for your rejected profile( same as in inbox)..
Anyone? Would be highly appreciated!

mahi2020

Oct 7, 2016
Anyone having experience making an EE profile as noc 7321?
I did the eligibility check, all turned out good, continued getting all documents ready, ielts, eca, everything needed and now when i finally make my profile i keep getting rejected? I meet all the criterias, but keep getting rejected with the message that i dont meet the criteria for the EE. It is so frustrating. Calling to get an answer about your rejected profile is basically not possible and using the web form is just giving a computer generated answer for your rejected profile( same as in inbox)..
Anyone? Would be highly appreciated!
check whether you are scoring 67 points.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

Engineer007

Aug 13, 2019
You know, that is the only thing i suspect as well, that is rejecting me. I have a Danish license but not a Canadian one yet...
Yup tried to enter yes when they ask for certificate and lets see what happens but don’t forget to update that later