NOC 4011

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
shaz82 said:
you perfectly make sense my frd. and i hope we are in the cap.

but i have one question.

in the last update of 16 Dec it was mentioned in the footnote of noc 4011 that cic have received more the 1000 apps . so why cic have not returned any app of late or mid December?

i think they are keeping files for some reason even cap is reached or may be sending them by snail mail.

CIC is looking way to inefficient and unpredictable.
My friend,

There was no such a thing mentioned in the footnote for NOC 4011 otherwise most of late applicants would not send their applications. I think you are missing something.
Can anyone correct me please if I am wrong.
Even if CIC sent back apps. by snail mail someone would definately get back during 2-3months, wouldn't they?
For example you my friend as far as I understand you applied from UK right?

nazmun2014

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2015
Nomination.....
11-11-2015
Passport Req..
10-05-2016
warsapp said:
My friend,

There was no such a thing mentioned in the footnote for NOC 4011 otherwise most of late applicants would not send their applications. I think you are missing something.
Even if CIC sent back apps. by snail mail someone would definately get back during 2-3months, wouldn't they?
Dear warsapp,
I think you are right. So far I can remember that CIC did not give any footnote about NOC 4011 like that.
If we are lucky we will be in the cap.

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
warsapp said:
My friend,

i applied form Saudi .... but brother i am sure about that update. There were two footnotes(at the bottom of the page after the cap table) and i remember that 2nd foot note was about 4011 and it was written that we have received more then 1000 applications. i wish i would have saved that page image for your feed back. (i hope i miss read some thing else)

For No Return case of any file . i can not answer this as even for noc 1123 which was very near to cap at 16 Dec update there is no case of file return up till now.

in the end i wish that every body make in to the cap. i think applicants form Canada can help us by calling cic.
this will clear the situation.

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
shaz82 said:
i applied form Saudi .... but brother i am sure about that update. There were two footnotes(at the bottom of the page after the cap table) and i remember that 2nd foot note was about 4011 and it was written that we have received more then 1000 applications. i wish i would have saved that page image for your feed back. (i hope i miss read some thing else)

For No Return case of any file . i can not answer this as even for noc 1123 which was very near to cap at 16 Dec update there is no case of file return up till now.

in the end i wish that every body make in to the cap. i think applicants form Canada can help us by calling cic.
this will clear the situation.
Dear friend,
I remember the footnote you are talking about))
It was regarding NOCs where the sum of pending applications and applications counted to the cap were 1000 particulary registered nurses IT etc. I can assure you nothing was mentioned about NoC 4011.
Also it was stated but I don't remember in the footnote or somewhere else that applicants of any noc that is near 1000 have no garantee if they sent their applications today.

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
lets hope for the best.. :)

we might be up to a big surprise .. positive one i mean..

vk2410

Star Member
Nov 30, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Dear Shaz

I'm positive .. there was no footnote about 4011 reaching cap in the 16th Dec update .. 8)

MHD3336

Jan 6, 2015
I am 100 percent sure about the Cap. It was 813 altogether. No footnote or anything.

Also I am sure about the CIC notes regarding the apps nearing 1000. They said there is no guarantee for such NOC's to fall in the cap if they send their application TODAY!

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
MHD3336 said:
I am 100 percent sure about the Cap. It was 813 altogether. No footnote or anything.

Also I am sure about the CIC notes regarding the apps nearing 1000. They said there is no guarantee for such NOC's to fall in the cap if they send their application TODAY!
Lets standby for surprises in this 2015! You'll be shocked on how positive things will turn out. Believe in God.

vinisha09

Oct 26, 2014
DeeBruv said:
Lets standby for surprises in this 2015! You'll be shocked on how positive things will turn out. Believe in God.
yes, wishing for this new year gift for all guys of NOC 4011 from GOD - THE ALMIGHTY

kkp

Jan 5, 2015
I am a bachelors degree holder in the field of electronics and coomunication engineering.I have 2 years full time experience in the reputed engineering college having the post of Assistant professor. I have applied for canada PR under FSW scheme in November 2014 in NOC 4011
After few days , I came to know by reading employment requuirements that ( for NOC 4011)masters degree must be needed.
So, would my application to canadian govt. be fruitful ?
:-\

SPB

Dec 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Applicants for all NOCs are being charged according to the dates their applications have been recieved except 4011. Wish we get some info about what's happening...

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
gays

there some other nocs in which charging is not happening like 1123.

some says cos of some errors caused by part time students hired by cic. 1000 late Oct and Nov apps transferred to third location for verification.

That,s why some nocs are totally quite and no charging has been reported because it takes more time for verification.

The fact that no file is been reported as returned up till now support this idea.

in reality this is the case of not .. only time can tell....

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
shaz82 said:
gays

there some other nocs in which charging is not happening like 1123.

some says cos of some errors caused by part time students hired by cic. 1000 late Oct and Nov apps transferred to third location for verification

That,s why some nocs are totally quite and no charging has been reported because it takes more time for verification.

The fact that no file is been reported as returned up till now support this idea.

in reality this is the case of not .. only time can tell....
Dear Shaz82,
I hope this is the case.
I am addressing my suggestion to all November applicants. Please send an email or call to find out what's happening. The only good news is that no hot NOC's applicant received back his/her application.
Looking forward to hearing good news.
Good bless us.

vk2410

Star Member
Nov 30, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Dear Warsapp

Some of the Hot Noc applicants have got files back but I guess 4011 was not that in that category.

I'm still keeping my hopes high due to non return of this Nocs files and also Vinishas case.

Somehow I feel that as she has been charged thus all applicants till 17th Dec shud fall in the cap.

And also the numbers don't add up in the spreadsheet wen compared to the last all cic updates ... somehow I also feel that the %age shown in the spread sheet shud not b way off reality as they have been right on a large number of Nocs ..

In the end let's just wait n watch .. hope v all are in the Noc .

SPB

Dec 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
vk2410 said:
Dear Warsapp

Some of the Hot Noc applicants have got files back but I guess 4011 was not that in that category.

I'm still keeping my hopes high due to non return of this Nocs files and also Vinishas case.

Somehow I feel that as she has been charged thus all applicants till 17th Dec shud fall in the cap.

And also the numbers don't add up in the spreadsheet wen compared to the last all cic updates ... somehow I also feel that the %age shown in the spread sheet shud not b way off reality as they have been right on a large number of Nocs ..

In the end let's just wait n watch .. hope v all are in the Noc .
Just hope you are right...so worried...