(Weived)
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015
LANDED..........
In Shah Allah July'2016
Misswhitecoat said:
Thank you very much for the reply.... :)

I have another query...

I have got my educational credentials( Bachelors degree - M.B.B.S) verified by ECFMG in the Year 2011 for USMLE exam. Can this certification be used now?

If so, how can this certification be forwarded to Medical council of Canada??

will be of great help if someone can explain me the procedure. Thanks!
Dear,

Please go through the link:

http://www.ecfmg.org/eics/faq.html

You will get your answer at number 5.

5. My credentials were sent to EICS by the Physician Credentials Repository of Canada (PCRC). Can you tell me their status?

No. Physicians applying to the Australian Medical Council (AMC), Medical Council of Canada (MCC) or the Physician Credentials Repository of Canada (PCRC) must contact the appropriate authority for all questions.

EICS cannot release processing information to physicians applying to these authorities.

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
Lemon_Scorpio said:
Yes.

Do you have any idea how long MCC will take to send the report? And, after sending the report, will they change the status?
I only have website info available that it will be sent in 21 days or 3 weeks and a copy will be uploaded in your account.

Misswhitecoat

Star Member
Jun 28, 2014
Lemon_Scorpio said:
Dear,

Please go through the link:

You will get your answer at number 5.

5. My credentials were sent to EICS by the Physician Credentials Repository of Canada (PCRC). Can you tell me their status?

No. Physicians applying to the Australian Medical Council (AMC), Medical Council of Canada (MCC) or the Physician Credentials Repository of Canada (PCRC) must contact the appropriate authority for all questions.

EICS cannot release processing information to physicians applying to these authorities.

Hi,Thanks for the info. I am talking about primary source verification done by ECFMG already in the year 2011. I was told that ECFMG can release verification of my credentials to any medical licencing authourity directly if that Authority requests them directly.
so I would like to know for primary source verification can MCC use my previously source verified details from ECFMG instead?

Misswhitecoat

Star Member
Jun 28, 2014
I also have a Masters degree apart from My bachelors degree ( M.B.B.S) MCC only does verification of the primary degree.

Through what source can I get my Masters degree assessed? WES ( World education service) ?

Dr M

Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
SA 21-12-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
upfront. Received
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Misswhitecoat said:
Hi,Thanks for the info. I am talking about primary source verification done by ECFMG already in the year 2011. I was told that ECFMG can release verification of my credentials to any medical licencing authourity directly if that Authority requests them directly.
so I would like to know for primary source verification can MCC use my previously source verified details from ECFMG instead?
yes they do.. when applying they will ask u to put ur ECFMG number & will use it for verfication as happened with me :)

Misswhitecoat

Star Member
Jun 28, 2014
"Please note that the Medical Council of Canada (MCC) will produce an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) Report for your final Medical Degree only. We will not produce an ECA Report for any Medical Transcript or Specialty Certificate".

Misswhitecoat

Star Member
Jun 28, 2014
Misswhitecoat said:
Dear lemon_scorpio you reply to this post was useful for me, but I dont see the reply on this thread, dont know hw it disappeared...hope you wont mind posting it again for me....you had explained the procedure on your reply...please can you post it again?

Lemon_Scorpio

Jan 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
Doc's Request.
04-07-2015 (Addition of Child)
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with package
File Transfer...
26-08-2015 (SLU in eCAS)
Med's Request
16-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-10-2015
Interview........
(Weived)
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015
LANDED..........
In Shah Allah July'2016
Misswhitecoat said:
Dear lemon_scorpio you reply to this post was useful for me, but I dont see the reply on this thread, dont know hw it disappeared...hope you wont mind posting it again for me....you had explained the procedure on your reply...please can you post it again?
Dear,

Here is the link:

http:// www. ecfmg.org /eics/faq.html (delete the spaces)

Best of luck.

dr-kk

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr M said:
yes they do.. when applying they will ask u to put ur ECFMG number & will use it for verfication as happened with me :)
brother where they ask uusmle number??i dont think there was any such thing for filling svr

Lemon_Scorpio

Jan 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
Doc's Request.
04-07-2015 (Addition of Child)
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with package
File Transfer...
26-08-2015 (SLU in eCAS)
Med's Request
16-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-10-2015
Interview........
(Weived)
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015
LANDED..........
In Shah Allah July'2016
Job Description for NOC 3112 should be as follows:

Main duties

Examine patients and take their histories, order laboratory tests, X-rays and other diagnostic procedures and consult with other medical practitioners to evaluate patients' physical and mental health

Prescribe and administer medications and treatments

Perform and assist in routine surgery

Provide emergency care

Provide acute care management

Vaccinate patients to prevent and treat diseases

Deliver babies and provide pre-natal and post-natal care

Advise patients and their families on health care including health promotion, disease, illness and accident prevention

Provide counselling and support to patients and their families on a wide range of health and lifestyle issues

Perform patient advocacy role

Co-ordinate or manage primary patient care

Provide continuous care to patients

Supervise home care services

Report births, deaths, and contagious and other diseases to governmental authorities.

Link:
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Profile.aspx?val=3&val1=3112

It is not advisable to just copy and paste of the above job description. Match whatever points are applicable for your job and modify the language.

For the work experience, please ensure the followings:
Letter must be-
- written on company letterhead
- signed by the responsible officer/supervisor,
- show the company's full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses,
- stamped with the company's official seal (if applicable)

Letter must include all of the following information:
- the specific period of your employment with the company,
- the positions you have held during the period of employment and the time you spent in each position,
- your main responsibilities and duties in each position,
- your total annual salary plus benefits in each position, and
- the number of hours worked per week in each position

Additional supporting documents may include:
- copies of work contracts, and
- copies of pay stubs.

Best of luck.

Misswhitecoat

Star Member
Jun 28, 2014
I am doing the application process at physicianapply.ca and I am at the source verification section where there is a page called statistical report and pay here. should I fill this??

Can someone help me on this, I am presently filling the form its urgent.

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,
Does Academic IELTS qualify for the immigration purpose?
Thanks