+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 3012 applying to FSW 2014

prathee

Jan 7, 2015
rajinderhi said:
Dear Prathee,
Is your cc charged???
no dear I am not able to get that detail I given DD from HDFC bank at chandigadh branch...i am staying in Bangalore..i got DD through agent while calling to bank they are not responding..

Carlos123

Dec 29, 2014
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Otawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 12, 2014
Hi,
I could check my Ecas status by using the UCI number that I got with my last work permit. Im currently living in Canada.
there is a number that you can try. It was posted by one of the users of this forum. The number is 0016139444000.
You can send and email as well. cio-sydney-search-enquiry@cic.gc.ca

Good luck.

Carlos
jenstine2228 said:
hi.
can i ask how to call cic for uci?
what number to call. thanks

jascanada

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 sep 2014
LANDED..........
Soon.....
prathee said:
Waiting for per Sep 24 th applicant with noc 3012
Hi prathee .. did you got your credit card or draft charged... i am sep 26 applicant

cibean

Apr 25, 2014
jascanada said:
Hi prathee .. did you got your credit card or draft charged... i am sep 26 applicant
I checked with my bank and its still outstanding which means no progress. Although i have given dd issued in saudia arabia and encashed at hsbc canada but no luck. Even i sent email to them to enquire about my case and in return they send me a full page email which is of no use. Its now closing to four months when my application received by cic and no reply.

NOC 3012

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 16 2014
hello anyone hir gor charged already? october 16 applicant hir for noc 3012, no charged yet :(

prathee

Jan 7, 2015
cibean said:
I checked with my bank and its still outstanding which means no progress. Although i have given dd issued in saudia arabia and encashed at hsbc canada but no luck. Even i sent email to them to enquire about my case and in return they send me a full page email which is of no use. Its now closing to four months when my application received by cic and no reply.
no dear I didnt checked.....whats ur feeling....will we make it????

duke2004

Aug 25, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-3-2016
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
20-1-2017
Med's Done....
6-1-2017(Passed) on 8-2-2017
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
its w8 w8 and w8

none of the sep or oct applicants got there file back yet so until that day comes we can still hope for the best picture will be clear in march

pray hard and hope for best :D

germanflower

Jan 16, 2015
Hello everyone,
I have applied for fswp ( noc 3012)( i am an operating room staff nurse) but unfortunately they had sent it back :( stating my experience cetificates doesnt provide sufficent evidence to the lead statement that i am a registered nurse....i believe my experience certificates doesnt include the duties and responsibilites.....so anyone please help me with a sample experience certificate of noc 3012...which is accepted by CIC.
thanking u all in anticipation.

prathee

Jan 7, 2015
germanflower said:
Hello everyone,
I have applied for fswp ( noc 3012)( i am an operating room staff nurse) but unfortunately they had sent it back :( stating my experience cetificates doesnt provide sufficent evidence to the lead statement that i am a registered nurse....i believe my experience certificates doesnt include the duties and responsibilites.....so anyone please help me with a sample experience certificate of noc 3012...which is accepted by CIC.
when u r application reached there

SUSANJJ

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
germanflower said:
Hello everyone,
W

hi
when did you applied

ghoeren

Aug 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent together with application
NOC 3012 said:
hello anyone hir gor charged already? october 16 applicant hir for noc 3012, no charged yet :(
Me too,,Oct 1 applicant NOC 3012 DD payment,no idea about my application wether I am in or out,but still hoping and praying,I tried calling CIO 5X but call center agent always telling that they don't have access in giving UCI number instead advised me to send an email regarding my inquiries,I am under consultancy and advised me to just wait..waiting part is so hard that causes stress,just trying to calm myself and I believd we are still in the race...goodluck to all of us :)

faithfulGod

Aug 6, 2014
ghoeren said:
Me too,,Oct 1 applicant NOC 3012 DD payment,no idea about my application wether I am in or out,but still hoping and praying,I tried calling CIO 5X but call center agent always telling that they don't have access in giving UCI number instead advised me to send an email regarding my inquiries,I am under consultancy and advised me to just wait..waiting part is so hard that causes stress,just trying to calm myself and I believd we are still in the race...goodluck to all of us :)
Yea...waiting can be such a hard thing to do. However it develops the virtue of patience in us...a very necessary virtue for us nurses :) :).
Be anxious for nothing...keep hope alive...for God is faithful. Best wishes to us all...

NOC 3012

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 16 2014
it makes me feel nervous, are we going to make it or not? no reply yet. but still waiting and hoping for the very best :'(