May-2015
Med's Request
20 jan 2016
Med's Done....
Dec.-2014
Interview........
waived
hi

We have a query my sister is a registered nurse here in India and have 3 year work experience. we want to apply for her as FSW applicant. As we know for RN in canada to practice a License is required.

I want to know a RN from outside canada can apply for FSW if she do not have canada RN license

please who has same situation. Means engineer and doctors also required license to work in canada but to apply as FSW they need to get registered with any canadian regulatory body prior to apply as FSW

robbypunjab

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
hello All,
I am a registered nurse In india . i have submitted my application under NOC 3012 in june 2014. my ecas says tht " we started your processing in dec 5" . but i didn't hear . anything from cic till today . is anyone here with the same situation who applied in June 2014 . I am littl worried . Please share ur timeline . thanks

Roshdow

Aug 17, 2015
Hello All,

This is my first time posting here. I've been going through the process since the year began. I just received my WES evaluation and it stated equivalent to "3 years hospital study".. I was expecting it to be assessed at least as a diploma and I really don't know what to do now..

Can anybody help? Do you know what options are available to me?? And is it possible to still go through with FSW given the WES evaluation???

MarineD

Oct 23, 2017
Hello All,

This is my first time posting here. I've been going through the process since the year began. I just received my WES evaluation and it stated equivalent to "3 years hospital study".. I was expecting it to be assessed at least as a diploma and I really don't know what to do now..

Can anybody help? Do you know what options are available to me?? And is it possible to still go through with FSW given the WES evaluation???
Hi Roshdow! Can you tell us what you ended doing please? As 2 years later your problem became mine... Thx