NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 12, 2014
zarr said:
Thank you so much.
good luck
Hi ...dont get stressed. ..u will definitely get ur per...presently cic has stopped working on the pending application and the cc charged apps...once they start doing it u l receive ur per...just keep checking ur mails..

Peachess

Dec 25, 2014
Carlos123 said:
Hi Guys,
I'm very stressed. I submitted my application in Sept 12, NOC 3012. My CC was encached in December 01, not PER yet. When I check CIC with my UCI Number, it shows that is in process? What does it mean?
Thank you
Hello carlos123

You're just 3days ahead of me. Until now my CC was not encashed. I am worried already. I hope to hear good news before 15 january.

Carlos123

Dec 29, 2014
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Otawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 12, 2014
Hi,
Yesterday I called to my consultant office and they told me that they have applications with 5 months delay. So lets wait a bit more.
I wish you the best.

Carlos.
Peachess said:
Hello carlos123

You're just 3days ahead of me. Until now my CC was not encashed. I am worried already. I hope to hear good news before 15 january.

zarr

Star Member
Aug 17, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 oct
Carlos123 said:
Hi,
Yesterday I called to my consultant office and they told me that they have applications with 5 months delay. So lets wait a bit more.
I wish you the best.

Carlos.
Hi ..cud u plz elaborate. .5months delay...what does this specify

jascanada

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 sep 2014
LANDED..........
Soon.....
gerry229 said:
i tried 2 times to get UCI no by callong on 0016139444000. both time different persons pick but they said they dont have any information and cannot provide anything about the federal skilled worker programme.
did u called?
i called them today.. they told me to contact sydney office by email...

rajinderhi

Dec 23, 2014
Miumiu said:
It's really up to your own judgment of the situation.

As for as I am concerned, they stopped charging 3012 a month ago and that pretty much means Capped...I personally dont like to wait. Too passive. That's why I am preparing while waiting for further updates instead of just waiting. If its gonna happen it will happen; if not, then go for EE, nothing to lose.
I am sept.18 Noc 3012 applicant.Miumiu, I tried to prepare for Express Entry but the problem is IELTS TRF.I got only single copy & sent to CiC.Now in 2015 the cic has woken up finally & decided that mere filling the IELTS TRF online will suffice.Why they were asking original TRF in FSWP 2014 is surprising for me while it can be easily verified online by designated organisations.Now I have no option other than to wait for NER(which is also delayed in this NOC),get my documents back & only thereafter apply under express entry!
Earlier the WES rejected documents sent by my university twice mentioning that they were not as per guidelines.When they rejected second time,I expalined them that they were clearly as per guidelines ,surprisingly they agreed & evaluated.

I am surprised & frustrated now!!!!!
Such callousness was not expected by me from country of this repute.

Rodgin

Nov 30, 2014
hello fellow 3012..
I just want to ask, what information do I need to provide the bank for me to know whether my bankdraft was encashed? How will I get another copy of my IELTS result since the original one was submitted along with the application forms. thanks alot guys...

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
rajinderhi said:
I am sept.18 Noc 3012 applicant.Miumiu, I tried to prepare for Express Entry but the problem is IELTS TRF.I got only single copy & sent to CiC.Now in 2015 the cic has woken up finally & decided that mere filling the IELTS TRF online will suffice.Why they were asking original TRF in FSWP 2014 is surprising for me while it can be easily verified online by designated organisations.Now I have no option other than to wait for NER(which is also delayed in this NOC),get my documents back & only thereafter apply under express entry!
Earlier the WES rejected documents sent by my university twice mentioning that they were not as per guidelines.When they rejected second time,I expalined them that they were clearly as per guidelines ,surprisingly they agreed & evaluated.

I am surprised & frustrated now!!!!!
Such callousness was not expected by me from country of this repute.
"Being capped" does not equal to NER please... NER is "negative eligibility review" which happens only after they charge you and review your files. So were you charged, or not??

Creating an EE profile now does not require sending over any documents. They will only ask for the real documents once you are selected and invited (within 60 days of the invitation i think but im not sure). Even if you have only one copy of your IELTS result which is sent under 2014 FSWP, you may still request for extra copies from British Council.

jascanada

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 sep 2014
LANDED..........
Soon.....
zarr said:

hi jas

it wud better if u call cic and ask ur uci number
Still no UP date ... :( :(

NOC 3012

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 16 2014
hello! whats the latest update??

cibean

Apr 25, 2014
Miumiu said:
Hi guys, for those who are encashed, you shouldnt worry much. PER is surely on the way (unless you have enough reason to believe you dont reach 67..) as they have a backlog to work on.

For those like us, who haven't been charged yet, wait until Jan. 15. We applied on Sept 19 and nothing so far, so we decided to start preparing for EE as a contingency plan.
my application also received on 19 sep 2014 but no response till now even my demand draft also outstanding as I checked from my bank. don't know till when we all need to wait. what m thinking is also to apply under EE but there is one question says 'have u applied before for fswp'. in such case, what shall we write ? any idea ?

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Statisical Summary of total number of days at the moment it will take to get PR-Visa Based Upon Average Number of Days of each stage in the process (subject to the validity of Data Entered by Participants in this forum,Spreadsheet Date:10th Jan,2015)[size=14pt][size=16pt][/size]

[size=14pt]Days from App. Received-- Till--Fee Encashed Date------->[size=14pt]89
[/size]-Days
Days from Fee Encashed Date?-- Till--PER received date------->[size=14pt]23
[/size]-Days
Days from PER received date?-- Till--AOR by local VO------->[size=14pt]30
[/size]-Days
Days from AOR by local VO?-- Till--Local VO started processing------->[size=14pt]39
[/size]-Days
Days from Local VO started processing?-- Till--Interview date------->[size=14pt]36
[/size]-Days
Days from Interview date?-- Till--Medical request date------->[size=14pt]11
[/size]-Days
Days from Medical request date?-- Till--Medicals done------->[size=14pt]15
[/size]-Days
Days from Medicals done?-- Till--Medicals received by VO------->[size=14pt]12
[/size]-Days
Days from Medicals received by VO?-- Till--RPRF request------->[size=14pt]19
[/size]-Days
Days from RPRF request?-- Till--RPRF sent------->[size=14pt]17
[/size]-Days
Days from RPRF sent?-- Till--RPRF received------->[size=14pt]13
[/size]-Days
Days from RPRF received?-- Till--Passport request------->[size=14pt]36
[/size]-Days
Days from Passport request?-- Till--Passport sent------->[size=14pt]12
[/size]-Days
Days from Passport sent?-- Till--Decision made------->[size=14pt]14
[/size]-Days
Days from Decision made?-- Till--Visa issued date------->[size=14pt]15
[/size]-Days
Days from Visa issued date-- Till--Passport returned------->[size=14pt]12
[/size]-Days
[size=16pt]Total Days for PR-Visa After Recieving of Application at CIO------->[size=14pt][size=16pt]392
[/size]-Days
[size=14pt]George
Doha,Qatar

faithfulGod

Aug 6, 2014
cibean said:
my application also received on 19 sep 2014 but no response till now even my demand draft also outstanding as I checked from my bank. don't know till when we all need to wait. what m thinking is also to apply under EE but there is one question says 'have u applied before for fswp'. in such case, what shall we write ? any idea ?
Since you have not received any response on your fsw application, the answer to the question would be "No" otherwise you will be asked for your UCI and other forms of proof which you don't have.

Best wishes with that...