+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 3012 applying to FSW 2014

gerry229

Star Member
Dec 25, 2014
jenstine2228 said:
hiii our noc and dd enhanced date is same even application received date almost same
did u tried to get uci no or talked to ur consultant. which country you from
thx

gerry229

Star Member
Dec 25, 2014
jascanada said:
thx zarr
i will call cic for sure on monday
whats your time ?
i tried 2 times to get UCI no by callong on 0016139444000. both time different persons pick but they said they dont have any information and cannot provide anything about the federal skilled worker programme.
did u called?

jenstine2228

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
gerry229 said:
hiii our noc and dd enhanced date is same even application received date almost same
did u tried to get uci no or talked to ur consultant. which country you from
thx
hi.im from the philippines. how about you?
yes i talked to my consultant she said i have to wait.
i haven't try to call for uci yet.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Hi guys, for those who are encashed, you shouldnt worry much. PER is surely on the way (unless you have enough reason to believe you dont reach 67..) as they have a backlog to work on.

For those like us, who haven't been charged yet, wait until Jan. 15. We applied on Sept 19 and nothing so far, so we decided to start preparing for EE as a contingency plan.

sizzle17

Jan 5, 2015
Miumiu said:
Hi guys, for those who are encashed, you shouldnt worry much. PER is surely on the way (unless you have enough reason to believe you dont reach 67..) as they have a backlog to work on.

For those like us, who haven't been charged yet, wait until Jan. 15. We applied on Sept 19 and nothing so far, so we decided to start preparing for EE as a contingency plan.

How about oct applicants? Should we wait a little longer? I am oct 6 applicant. I think i also should start preparong for EE as well..

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
sizzle17 said:
How about oct applicants? Should we wait a little longer? I am oct 6 applicant. I think i also should start preparong for EE as well..
It's really up to your own judgment of the situation.

As for as I am concerned, they stopped charging 3012 a month ago and that pretty much means Capped...I personally dont like to wait. Too passive. That's why I am preparing while waiting for further updates instead of just waiting. If its gonna happen it will happen; if not, then go for EE, nothing to lose.

duke2004

Aug 25, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-3-2016
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
20-1-2017
Med's Done....
6-1-2017(Passed) on 8-2-2017
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
no charging after sep first week

dont what they doing with those files in MI

NOC 3012

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 16 2014
hello there!

any updates for October applicants noc 3012?? Im an Oct. 16 applicant here, no CC yet.. still hoping ??? ???

gerry229

Star Member
Dec 25, 2014
today i called cic and got my UCI no
when i tried to check status with correct information filled properly it says as follows

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
• This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
• At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
• sponsored a member of the family class;
• applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
• applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
• applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
• applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
• applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
• applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
• applied to resume Canadian citizenship

Carlos123

Dec 29, 2014
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Otawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 12, 2014
Hi guys,
My application was received on Sept 12 by CIC, CC charge on December 01. NOC 3012.
When I check ECAS it says in process and after..We received your application on xxxxxx.
I haven't get Per yet. Im very worry because I can see in the forum that Applications submitted after September 20 th have revived Per.
And apparently CIC is working on those applications by now
Do you think that I'm still in the process.
In case I receive NEr, when can I expect it? There is any notification?
Very worried and stressed.
Thanks for your advice.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Carlos123 said:
Hi guys,
My application was received on Sept 12 by CIC, CC charge on December 01. NOC 3012.
When I check ECAS it says in process and after..We received your application on xxxxxx.
I haven't get Per yet. Im very worry because I can see in the forum that Applications submitted after September 20 th have revived Per.
Thanks for your advice.
NER is also an email, just like PER. You wont get NER if you are sure you have a detailed job description in your work certificate/ recommendation letter and you have 67 points. NER reports are rare. Your PER is most likely on the way stop worrying please

Carlos123

Dec 29, 2014
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Otawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 12, 2014
LOL,
Thank you so much.

Miumiu said:
NER is also an email, just like PER. You wont get NER if you are sure you have a detailed job description in your work certificate/ recommendation letter and you have 67 points. NER reports are rare. Your PER is most likely on the way stop worrying please

NOC 3012

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 16 2014
will there be a chance for oct. 16 applicants? :'(

zarr

Star Member
Aug 17, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 oct
Carlos123 said:
Hi guys,
Thanks for your advice.

Hi ...dont get stressed. ..u will definitely get ur per...presently cic has stopped working on the pending application and the cc charged apps...once they start doing it u l receive ur per...just keep checking ur mails..

zarr

Star Member
Aug 17, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 oct
NOC 3012 said:
will there be a chance for oct. 16 applicants? :'(
Hey..dont loose hope...be optimistic. .who knows ur file might be included in the pending applications. .keep praying