+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 3012 applying to FSW 2014

Theus17

Aug 7, 2014
htcjmd said:
hello Nurses,

i applied under 3233...though i work as RN............hence yesterday got my file back............which was filed in july...

now i am sending again.............in 3012..............instead of waiting ...n crying........atleast i can take a chance....

i have my ontario license under process too/...............i ll be going this may to write my RPN exam...........i hope everything foes fine.....

i have question the job description in the form schedule 3: the space is very less......is that okay enough or did u guys put some extra annexures to describe your duties.................

please reply.........................as i have very little time left!!!

thanks

There's no problem with schedule 3 since you are attaching employment certificates as well as your references...

I only put what I can put hehe...

Just one more thing I saw people who uses 3233 even their working as 3012 I don't know how this one work for them and not for you... Just wondering if they are using such protocols..

zaira

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-9-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
htcjmd said:
hello Nurses,

i applied under 3233...though i work as RN............hence yesterday got my file back............which was filed in july...

now i am sending again.............in 3012..............instead of waiting ...n crying........atleast i can take a chance....

i have my ontario license under process too/...............i ll be going this may to write my RPN exam...........i hope everything foes fine.....

i have question the job description in the form schedule 3: the space is very less......is that okay enough or did u guys put some extra annexures to describe your duties.................

thanks
sorry for you, what was the mistake of your file? for 3012 its too late to apply know, 3233 is better to apply.
regarding job responsibilities we added an extra sheet which same like original form...

Theus17

Aug 7, 2014
htcjmd said:
hello Nurses,

thanks

By the way had your file being charged or not?

zaira

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-9-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Fehintijesu said:
Hello everyone please am a registered nurse from nigeria and I have assembled every necessary document. However after submitting my ECA report to my immigration lawyer / representative. He said WES did not specify under the Canadian equivalency summary maybe my nursing training is either diploma or degree. WES only wrote 3 years of hospital training and nursing. And my representative claimed i run the risk of being rejected if I submit my application to cic. Please I need your honest opinion because all my friends ( registered nurses in nigeria) have all submitted their application though am the only one among them using a lawyer.

Thank you
hai, my wes report also says same like you, in this forum 2 applicants claimed that their applications rejected because of WES report, actually my CC En cashed even though worried about PR. But hope best & praying.....

Fehintijesu

Nov 22, 2014
Do you have nurses as friends that got WES report with diploma or degree written on it. Pls do you advise I submit my application.

Fehintijesu

Nov 22, 2014
Pls everybody am so worried about my WES report I talked about saying "3 years of hospital training and study. Pls should I still submit my application. Because most people from Nigeria got the same report.

Advise pls Thank you

htcjmd

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with initial file
No i am an RN............i work for 3012 but i applied under 3233........

That was the discrepancy...............

But i am still gonna apply for 3012................i think its never too late................you cant judge from this side.............whether NOC will be filled up in 2 months or 2 days......

i cant repeat the mistake again.....................so applying under 3012

zarr

Star Member
Aug 17, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 oct
Fehintijesu said:
Pls everybody am so worried about my WES report I talked about saying "3 years of hospital training and study. Pls should I still submit my application. Because most people from Nigeria got the same report.

Advise pls Thank you

Dear...

If ur wes report says " DEGREE EQUIVALENT TO CANADIAN DEGREE" then apply through noc 3012...but if it says " training" then u come under Licensed PRactical Nurse.
well....i m not 100% sure about this but when u go through the wes report it indicates the same....hospital training and study is the what a licensed practical nurse does...i hope u understood ..

Theus17

Aug 7, 2014
htcjmd said:
No i am an RN............i work for 3012 but i applied under 3233........

That was the discrepancy...............

But i am still gonna apply for 3012................i think its never too late................you cant judge from this side.............whether NOC will be filled up in 2 months or 2 days......

i cant repeat the mistake again.....................so applying under 3012

Go for it.. There's no harm..

We really never know how the capping works.. Maybe 3012 will last upto December..

Good luck bro.

SMC76

Nov 18, 2014
Thanks for the encouragement. I have asked for a letter from the nursing office but will also request one from HR. I also put in the letter a sample of the NOC job description for them to state it as such.

vishal shrestha

Apr 18, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I advise you guys not to choose WES for the credential evaluation cause most of the time i've seen those having their degrees assessed through WES got the assessment as '3 years of hospital study', please look at the FSW guide 7000 where it is strictly written that;

If Fatima studied outside of Canada and obtained a foreign educational credential at the Bachelor's level, but her ECA report indicates that the foreign credential is only equivalent to two years of post-secondary study in Canada...
Then she would not meet the minimum education requirement and her application would be refused because her foreign educational credential was found not to be equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential.
If Pierre completed a two-year post-secondary program and a Bachelor's degree outside of Canada, and his ECA report indicates that the two-year program is equivalent to a completed two-year Canadian post-secondary educational credential, but the Bachelor's degree is not equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential...
Then he would submit proof of the completed foreign educational credential and the original ECA report indicating that the two-year post-secondary program is equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential. He would be awarded education points only for the two-year post-secondary program. No points would be awarded for the Bachelor's degree because it was found not to be equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential.
If Anna completed a one-year post-secondary program in Canada
Then she would submit proof of her completed one-year Canadian post-secondary program credential.
If Olga completed a one-year diploma at a Canadian college and then went on to complete a three-year program at a university outside of Canada
Then she would submit proof of her completed one-year Canadian educational credential and three-year foreign educational credential and an original ECA report indicating that her foreign educational credential is equivalent to a Canadian educational credential for the completion of a post-secondary program.
If Deng studied outside of Canada and obtained a foreign educational credential at the Master's level
Then he would submit proof of his completed foreign educational credential and an original ECA report indicating that it is equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential at the Master's level or lower.
If Luis studied outside of Canada to practice as an Engineer and CIC has designated a professional body for this occupation
Then he would submit proof of his completed foreign educational credential and an original ECA report issued by the designated professional body indicating that it is equivalent to the Canadian educational credential required to practice as an Engineer in one or more provinces or territories in Canada.
If Asha studied outside of Canada to practice as a Lawyer and CIC has designated a professional body for this occupation. She also studied outside of Canada to obtain a doctorate in philosphy.
Then she would provide proof of her completed foreign educational credentials and an original ECA report issued by the designated professional body indicating the equivalency of her first foreign educational credential to the Canadian educational credential required to practice as a Lawyer in one or more provinces or territories in Canada.

In order to obtain the maximum possible points for her education, she would also have to submit an ECA report issued by a multi-purpose organization designated by CIC indicating the equivalency of her second foreign educational credential to a completed Canadian educational credential at the doctoral level.

By adding the study stuff behind your assessment, WES is giving the assessment to your degree as an incomplete to Canadian standard

I advise you guys to not to opt for WES and if going to opt the WES then please do the assessment for your secondary degrees/Vocational training degrees too along with your Bachelor's degree. I'm hopeful that this will help you.

htcjmd

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with initial file
No nothing like that....I did bachelors and Wes also concluded my case as bachelor s.

fjzdecastro

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FSW aug. 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 29, 2015
AOR Received.
PER: 12-12-2014
Med's Request
April 29, 2015
Med's Done....
May 6, 2015 @ IOM Makati
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Got my CC charge on nov. 15 now waiting for PER!!!

Date received by CIO: aug8 2014

kssandhu

May 27, 2014
Need your help to clarify my confusion.

I am a graduate nurse from India. I want to apply for Canada PR under FSWP 2014.
NOC 3012 is perfect for me but its moving very fast for cap full.
Can I also apply under NOC 3233 as the job duties are more or less the same.

Please reply

Regards,

Theus17

Aug 7, 2014
kssandhu said:
Need your help to clarify my confusion.

I am a graduate nurse from India. I want to apply for Canada PR under FSWP 2014.
NOC 3012 is perfect for me but its moving very fast for cap full.
Can I also apply under NOC 3233 as the job duties are more or less the same.

Please reply

Regards,

You may do so if your job description matches 3233.. But be careful since 1 of our forum. Ages here was rejected for having wrong noc... If you will try 3012 you may do so too since no one really know how did capping works...the thing is you did your part..