+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 3012 applying to FSW 2014

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
fjzdecastro said:
Hello everyone!!! Im an Aug. 8 applicant and still no charge yet...im a little bit worried if there is a hope for my application...
dear, the lasted charge on cc for 3012 is Sept 04 applicant. Tsk tsk.. your case, did you make any mistake in the documents and forms which will result in returning? You can call them and ask.

fjzdecastro

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FSW aug. 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 29, 2015
AOR Received.
PER: 12-12-2014
Med's Request
April 29, 2015
Med's Done....
May 6, 2015 @ IOM Makati
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
As much as I can recall,I have submitted all the documents and had signed all the documents...I don't remember anything I missed..I reviewed all the documents using the checklist..

Theus17

Aug 7, 2014
fjzdecastro said:
As much as I can recall,I have submitted all the documents and had signed all the documents...I don't remember anything I missed..I reviewed all the documents using the checklist..

Hold on bro.. They are clearing some IT related noc's after that all other noc will run smoothly... Let's hope for that..

SMC76

Nov 18, 2014
zarr said:
Hello.smc
Oh its really very sad that ur application is returned just coz of the work experience. .wen did u apply for processing...even I m scared wondering what wud b my progress?

[Oh its really very sad that ur application is returned just coz of the work experience. .wen did u apply for processing...even I m scared wondering what wud b my progress?
]
Hi
I applied in June.

DrewCanSa

Aug 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2014
IELTS Request
together with the application
KitsuneDream said:
Hi! NOC 3012 here. My app was received May 21st so I am awaiting CC charge anytime soon.

I think it might take awhile before the cap for NOC 3012 gets filled. However, those who applied at QSW but was cap reached will be applying to FSW soon. So it's best to lodge as soon as you can.

Have your educational credential assessment done by WES for FSW application, it's a lot faster. Once in Canada, assessment from NNAS will be needed to become an RN/RPN.

Good luck everyone! :)
Hi Kitsune. Congratz! i noticed that your in PPR already. :)

Dabas B

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Hi All,

Its my First Post.

As per CIC, they require IELTS General under FSW whereas NNAS requries IELTS scoring in Academic.What to do?
Do i have to give two different exam?

teddyd

Star Member
Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-May-2014
Nomination.....
17-Sept-2014
IELTS Request
sent with package
Med's Request
10-dec-2014
Med's Done....
29-dec-2014
Passport Req..
15-jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
Apr 1 2015
SMC76 said:
To Teddyd. Congrats on your progrss thus far.
I applied under NOC 3012, but got rejected on the basis that I do not have enough evidence to support that I worked more than 1 year as a registered nurse. I have been an RN for 16 years now. I reviewed my job letter and noticed that, as is customary in Ja. it stated that I was a staff nurse, with the duration and a charge nurse, with the duration. I am wondering if that was the reason as it the letter did not state registered nurse. Did you have them state that specifically in your letter?
hey i am so sorry to hear ur app got rejected.........my wife is the principal applicant and this is wat she did......apart form the job describtion letter she also got a letter from the hospital (HR) which breifly state from the time she start to work till now,the job decription only state staff nurse but the referrence letter form HR state registered nurse.....................

my friend,is not too late if your have receive ur application you can re-send it with updated forms just make sure u get a letter from HR that state your a registered nurse along with the job decription ..........dont be discourage ur blessing is not done for, its just delayed.........keep strong ;)

teddyd

Star Member
Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-May-2014
Nomination.....
17-Sept-2014
IELTS Request
sent with package
Med's Request
10-dec-2014
Med's Done....
29-dec-2014
Passport Req..
15-jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
Apr 1 2015
Dabas B said:
Hi All,

Its my First Post.

As per CIC, they require IELTS General under FSW whereas NNAS requries IELTS scoring in Academic.What to do?
Do i have to give two different exam?
No friend, just the general will do.........all the best

zarr

Star Member
Aug 17, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 oct
teddyd said:
hey i am so sorry to hear ur app got rejected.........my wife is the principal applicant and this is wat she did......apart form the job describtion letter she also got a letter from the hospital (HR) which breifly state from the time she start to work till now,the job decription only state staff nurse but the referrence letter form HR state registered nurse.....................

my friend,is not too late if your have receive ur application you can re-send it with updated forms just make sure u get a letter from HR that state your a registered nurse along with the job decription ..........dont be discourage ur blessing is not done for, its just delayed.........keep strong ;)

Hello...

Well I dont think that would probably be the reason.did u attach a copy of your RN licence. ..if yes...then I guess the reason for rejection might b ur job responsibilities.it should match the job profile as listed in the noc 3012 website.
Nevertheless. .I wish u apply again n I m sure who won't b disappointed this time!

Fehintijesu

Nov 22, 2014
Hello everyone please am a registered nurse from nigeria and I have assembled every necessary document. However after submitting my ECA report to my immigration lawyer / representative. He said WES did not specify under the Canadian equivalency summary maybe my nursing training is either diploma or degree. WES only wrote 3 years of hospital training and nursing. And my representative claimed i run the risk of being rejected if I submit my application to cic. Please I need your honest opinion because all my friends ( registered nurses in nigeria) have all submitted their application though am the only one among them using a lawyer.

Thank you

Theus17

Aug 7, 2014
zarr said:
Hello...

Well I dont think that would probably be the reason.did u attach a copy of your RN licence. ..if yes...then I guess the reason for rejection might b ur job responsibilities.it should match the job profile as listed in the noc 3012 website.
Nevertheless. .I wish u apply again n I m sure who won't b disappointed this time!

I agree to this..

They will not reject you with the title... If you will check hrdc there so many title you can use for 3012... Mine was written.. Cardio thoracic ICU nurse..

I think the problem is with the job description or with eca result I saw people being rejected for having 3 year hospital study and training...

Dabas B

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Hi ,

I have also written to NNAS to seek clarification on this.They replied that Please follow what is written on website.
Its look like a lack of coordination between two organization.

Also, Registration for Nurse requires ECA from NNAS which cost around 650$ and 2-3 months whereas CIC does not highlight NNAS name on it site.So do i need verification from WES +NNAS and have to pay twice?

Theus17

Aug 7, 2014
Dabas B said:
Hi ,

I have also written to NNAS to seek clarification on this.They replied that Please follow what is written on website.
Its look like a lack of coordination between two organization.

Also, Registration for Nurse requires ECA from NNAS which cost around 650$ and 2-3 months whereas CIC does not highlight NNAS name on it site.So do i need verification from WES +NNAS and have to pay twice?

No need just go with Wes

htcjmd

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with initial file
hello Nurses,

i applied under 3233...though i work as RN............hence yesterday got my file back............which was filed in july...

now i am sending again.............in 3012..............instead of waiting ...n crying........atleast i can take a chance....

i have my ontario license under process too/...............i ll be going this may to write my RPN exam...........i hope everything foes fine.....

i have question the job description in the form schedule 3: the space is very less......is that okay enough or did u guys put some extra annexures to describe your duties.................

please reply.........................as i have very little time left!!!

thanks