+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2011 : 1123 (Professionals In Advertising, Marketing...) Please network here

NH_2014

Oct 22, 2014
victoryahead said:
I do not know much about the EE class. All i know is the 1200 points you have to hit...

Could you explain if you know ?
I do not know much myself but you can read CIC website, links given below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/pool.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/criteria-crs.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp#a2

ethu

Nov 6, 2014
saif_sayz said:
okay, so this means that u wouldselected if there was no CC problem in june, right? on the other hand, they wrote "...u r not eligible.." then why did they open ur file if it reached them after cap fullfilment? u r 6th nov and u are told of cap fill whereas other december applicants are getting positive replies... whats going on actually? High time for CIC to post an update about the fswp noc's.

Thank you brother, for your valuable information.
I too face same issue

I had submitted my application on the 1th June
Returned back on 26th Oct due to credit card decline - they sent a covering letter stating to re submit with new credit card along with CIC letter
Re send it on 29th October
NOC 1123
So even i should be expecting the file back any time

MD Saiful

Jan 1, 2015
NH_2014 said:
They do open all applications regardless of the fact that the cap is reached.

I can say that with full knowledge as it happened few years ago as well, when they returned my application and a UCI number was written with a pencil on my application sheet, that number is same as of now.

I know that other forum members have been lucky with their second applications as well, somehow 1123 was pretty active by the time my application came back, initially marketing professionals were not expecting their NOC to appear in the eligible list as it had disappeared in the previous years...it was a great surprise for us when it was there in the eligible occupations of FSW in May...

Anyway...EE is still around so let's not waste our energies and words on FSW...learn as much as you can about the new process and apply!

Regards
No Worries Brother .... Best wishes for You in EE

harshala

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-14
Doc's Request.
15-12-14
HI Rajdeep,

How do you say this is a confirmed news about 22nd dec applicant dd encashment as he is not on forum?

Do you know that applicant's name? can you tell me the name? i understand that that applicant has applied through yaxis.If you can share his name, i can check with yaxis as even i hv applied through them.

Please reply.

itsrmukherjee said:
Guys,

Just confirmed news to share with everyone.

One of the applicants for NOC 1123 who had applied in 22nd Dec got his DD encashed.
So please do not lose hope.

BR,
Rajdeep

itsrmukherjee

Feb 22, 2015
harshala said:
HI Rajdeep,

How do you say this is a confirmed news about 22nd dec applicant dd encashment as he is not on forum?

Do you know that applicant's name? can you tell me the name? i understand that that applicant has applied through yaxis.If you can share his name, i can check with yaxis as even i hv applied through them.

Please reply.
Even am an applicant from Y-Axis.
I have got his number from my consultant. He too is an applicant for NOC 1123.
If you too are from Y-Axis, just ask for a Roy Chowdhury from Bangalore. They will let you know the same.

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
itsrmukherjee said:
Even am an applicant from Y-Axis.
I have got his number from my consultant. He too is an applicant for NOC 1123.
If you too are from Y-Axis, just ask for a Roy Chowdhury from Bangalore. They will let you know the same.
which means ??
With or against ?
Confirmed that there are slots or capped ?
Did not get it, buddy

ravalravig

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
NOC Code......
I am following the thread of 4011 having similar trend as we have

One applicant got his file back and shared original letter

Shocking but strange....
He got his package back within 12 days at Bhatinda

I dont know if it is received at bhatinda or by any of his representative in canada but address on letter is Bhatinda

ravalravig

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
NOC Code......
We have a question that if a cap is full then why they opened application and check it is incomplete?

The reason could be
1) They search for any arranged employment, because no cap limit is applicable for apps with job offer
2) They search for evidence of your phd admission because there is separate quota for that

If none of above 2 found then they send back

It means they check each and every application throughout

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ravalravig said:
We have a question that if a cap is full then why they opened application and check it is incomplete?

The reason could be
1) They search for any arranged employment, because no cap limit is applicable for apps with job offer
2) They search for evidence of your phd admission because there is separate quota for that

If none of above 2 found then they send back

It means they check each and every application throughout
They check each application, scan the bar code page ,save all information into database and then they pick the the sender address from the envelop , paste it on the the front side of the envelop and then ship it to the applicant.

fathero

Oct 23, 2014
I was just thinking... Why is it taking so much time to return the documents if it was capped since November?

ravalravig

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
NOC Code......
beeba-bacha said:
They check each application, scan the bar code page ,save all information into database and then they pick the the sender address from the envelop , paste it on the the front side of the envelop and then ship it to the applicant.
Can we say that they generate UCI for each application?

LhR

Nov 9, 2014
I am just an observer in this group but i have followed every single conversation. NOC 1123 capped in October so any application after Oct 22 will get a returned file sooner or later. Got mine today...applied Nov 3 and nothing was cashed. All the best everyone

ahmad2325

Jun 22, 2014
Muscat,Oman
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LhR said:
I am just an observer in this group but i have followed every single conversation. NOC 1123 capped in October so any application after Oct 22 will get a returned file sooner or later. Got mine today...applied Nov 3 and nothing was cashed. All the best everyone
Thx LhR for the update.

can you please share the content of the cover letter which you got from CIC

thx
Ahmad