+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2011 : 1123 (Professionals In Advertising, Marketing...) Please network here

ahmad2325

Jun 22, 2014
Muscat,Oman
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NH_2014 said:
Package returned today with a letter from CIC that our my application reached to them after 1000 applications - cap filled.

Application receiving date was 6th of November.

It is strange that some people are saying that 10th November got the PER and 6th is being returned, but at least my wait and pain is over.

All the best to the rest of forum members.

Regards
Sorry to hear this NH_2014 , Are you sure if you sent them the complete package? because even if any form is missing or any details required there is no chance for anybody to resend the form , so technically CIC will say cap is reached.

thx
Ahmad

MD Saiful

Jan 1, 2015
any news regarding DD Encashed or CC Charged for any NOC 1123 Dec Applicants other than one shared a Dec 22 applicant got his DD encashed. :mad: :mad:

NH_2014

Oct 22, 2014
The package was complete. I resent my application on Nov 6th, initially it reached them in June, but it was returned in October due to credit card attempt failure...we do not know what destiny holds for us!

Regards

ahmad2325

Jun 22, 2014
Muscat,Oman
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NH_2014 said:
The package was complete. I resent my application on Nov 6th, initially it reached them in June, but it was returned in October due to credit card attempt failure...we do not know what destiny holds for us!

Regards
Ahh ok.. i am also facing same issue. My application was received on December 1st . i just set them updated fee payment form because my credit card number has been changed.

lets hope for the best

MD Saiful

Jan 1, 2015
Are they currently ranking applicants in terms of total points and number of selection factors covered in gaining points, complete application package including police clearance etc.? Nothing could be assured without being charged or getting positive eligibility review email.

saif_sayz

Feb 20, 2015
why , y and why would cic even bother to update their cap status in dec if it was already filled by oct or nov 2014? it doesn't make any sense, isn't it? may it be their new technique, some change in their selection method or whatsoever the reason is, i dont suppose that cap was reached by oct. can anyone giv a logical explanation behind their dec 16 update then? i know we r all confused but there has to be a way out.

someone was telling about a DD encashment of a dec 22 applicant. how far is that genuin? any update?

Fellow06

Feb 20, 2015
Does CIO give email notification, before they send back the application package? Or I have to wait upto the receipt of my application package to see the fate of my application. If they notify earlier, I may try for Express Entry.

NH_2014

Oct 22, 2014
They will notify if you write to them, but it takes them quite long to revert. My application has reached my representative in Canada, the letter is dated 17th Feb, and it reached his place today only. It clearly says that:

We have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category...................

.......Your application was received after the maximum of 1000 complete Federal Skilled Worker applications per NOC 1123 was reached.

Chapter closed for FSW 2014...:) :(

MD Saiful

Jan 1, 2015
NH_2014 said:
They will notify if you write to them, but it takes them quite long to revert. My application has reached my representative in Canada, the letter is dated 17th Feb, and it reached his place today only. It clearly says that:

We have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category...................

.......Your application was received after the maximum of 1000 complete Federal Skilled Worker applications per NOC 1123 was reached.

When Did you apply Brother?

saif_sayz

Feb 20, 2015
NH_2014 said:

NH_2014, could you kindly inform on which date ur application was first recieved in canada?

NH_2014

Oct 22, 2014
Fellows- this is the timeline:

First application sent June 20, 2014
Returned in Oct (credit card charge failure)
Resent & received at CIO on 6th Nov
Returned 24th Feb - letter dated 17th Feb.

saif_sayz

Feb 20, 2015
okay, so this means that u wouldselected if there was no CC problem in june, right? on the other hand, they wrote "...u r not eligible.." then why did they open ur file if it reached them after cap fullfilment? u r 6th nov and u are told of cap fill whereas other december applicants are getting positive replies... whats going on actually? High time for CIC to post an update about the fswp noc's.

Thank you brother, for your valuable information.

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
NH_2014 said:
Fellows- this is the timeline:

First application sent June 20, 2014
Returned in Oct (credit card charge failure)
Resent & received at CIO on 6th Nov
Returned 24th Feb - letter dated 17th Feb.
Just try EE

victoryahead

Feb 17, 2015
Hi NH_2014,

It's really sad having one's application returned. I completely relate to your ordeal on this occasion. However based on my intuition and real life experiences, It all went pear shaped when your application got returned in Oct because off CC failure regardless of having submitted another application in Nov. Although, I have read similar cases like yours on this forum who finally got CC charged afterwards. I might be the best Judge or excellent critic on this occasion but this is my assertion so far

NH_2014

Oct 22, 2014
They do open all applications regardless of the fact that the cap is reached.

I can say that with full knowledge as it happened few years ago as well, when they returned my application and a UCI number was written with a pencil on my application sheet, that number is same as of now.

I know that other forum members have been lucky with their second applications as well, somehow 1123 was pretty active by the time my application came back, initially marketing professionals were not expecting their NOC to appear in the eligible list as it had disappeared in the previous years...it was a great surprise for us when it was there in the eligible occupations of FSW in May...

Anyway...EE is still around so let's not waste our energies and words on FSW...learn as much as you can about the new process and apply!

Regards