+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2011 : 1123 (Professionals In Advertising, Marketing...) Please network here

Vande Matram

Sep 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014 DD
Nomination.....
PER: 21-10-2014
Med's Request
19-12-2014
Med's Done....
26-12-2014 Third Line update: 03-02-2015
Interview........
Waived Decision Made: 24-03-2015
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015 Passpsort received: 20-04-2015
Hi all 1123 friends !!!

mike21

Aug 3, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called CIC yesterday...
App received: Nov 26

Me: I just want to know the status of my application for FS category.
Agent: Can I get your Client ID No.
Me: I don't have a Client ID No.
Agent: What is you first name, Last name, birth date, and application date sir?
Me: ------details-----
Agent: let me check your details sir, give me few minutes...
Agent: Currently, your application doesn't appear. Please call us 2 weeks from now... maybe its too early...

fathero

Oct 23, 2014
mike21 said:

Agent: Currently, your application doesn't appear. Please call us 2 weeks from now... maybe its too early...

HUWHATTT????? Thanks for sharing Mike! were you able to get any details regarding the CAP? Maybe the theories of some people here in the forum is true, they will start processing our NOC once they finished all the other NOCs. I've been seeing also some NOC 1123 people that took 4 months before their applications were processed.

samzhere

Mar 23, 2014
Hello All,

Was wondering if any December applicants got any response from CIO? My file was delivered on 2nd December 2014 to CIO in Sydney, Nova Scotia through Campbell Cohen.

Getting a bit anxious now :(

Vande Matram

Sep 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014 DD
Nomination.....
PER: 21-10-2014
Med's Request
19-12-2014
Med's Done....
26-12-2014 Third Line update: 03-02-2015
Interview........
Waived Decision Made: 24-03-2015
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015 Passpsort received: 20-04-2015
Is there anybody selfemployed 1123 ?

unni0309

Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/11/2014
Noc 1123

average number of days for payment and PER from the month application received at CIC as per the SS

Month En-cashed in PER in
May 88days 108 days
June 110 days 115 days
july 109 days 118 days
Aug 91 days 111 days
Sept 75 days 106 days
Oct 62 days 82 days

if 1123 is not capped,may be we can expect some charging by feb end

Iurik_ua

Nov 8, 2014
Ukraine
mike21 said:

Did U asked them smth about 1123 caps update?

ksq

Star Member
May 5, 2014
I m 1123 7 th aug applicant. Per 28nov. Not received mr yet. Lvo. Any ideas when can I get my mr email.

paulofala

Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Nomination.....
Rejected on 12-01-2015
Hi all,

I'm trully sad to inform you that my app from Oct 21st has returned. The reason stated was that the letters I sent had not enough proof of my work experience. Although my letters were a bit brief comparing to others, I honestly and deeply disagree with their judgement. If anyone want some more details, feel free to ask as I'll be glad to help. I've already updated the SS.

Relax, you guys! The NOC is not capped yet and appearently started to move again. The CIC rejection letter was dated from Jan 12th, but I had just received it yesterday.

I won't give up my dream to live in Canada. I'll take some time to think and evaluate the other ways I have to make it happen.

Best of luck for all of you. Thanks for your help and support.

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
paulofala said:
Hi all,

I'm trully sad to inform you that my app from Oct 21st has returned. The reason stated was that the letters I sent had not enough proof of my work experience. Although my letters were a bit brief comparing to others, I honestly and deeply disagree with their judgement. If anyone want some more details, feel free to ask as I'll be glad to help. I've already updated the SS.

Relax, you guys! The NOC is not capped yet and appearently started to move again. The CIC rejection letter was dated from Jan 12th, but I had just received it yesterday.

I won't give up my dream to live in Canada. I'll take some time to think and evaluate the other ways I have to make it happen.

Dear friend,
I am so sorry about your application..... that is so cruel...but please do not give up.... I think youcan try for Express Entry.

Can I kindly ask you to share your referance letters (job duties and a little part which you think you can , the text) with us?

Good Luck to you in Express Entry

BCornerstone

Aug 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
paulofala said:
Hi all,

I'm so sorry to hear about your application being returned but don't give up as you have said, its your dream and it will surely come to fruition if you persevere. Learn from your mistakes and repackage yourself for EE, meanwhile you may choose another NOC that best suits your work experience for your EE application.

All the best and +1 for sharing this info.

preet24484

Aug 22, 2014
paulofala said:
Hi all,

I am sorry to hear about that.....I understand you pain......but I also appreciate that you are still active on the forum to help other who are waiting for a decision on their applications....you have earned a lot of respect my friend.....!!!!

But then when I sat back and gave a thought over it I was not able understand few things here.....CIC is acting weird I suppose....!!!!

* Your application was reviewed without payment being charged
* Your application was reviewed on Jan 12 whereas I am an Oct 23 app whose CC has neither been charged nor have I heard anything from CIC(good or bad)
* Now lets assume even if my app too was rejected......BUT there are others who have their app rec date near mine who have not been charged and who have also not heard from CIC......
*So if the CAP is not full......What the hell is CIC doing for last one month......!!!!

gomzi16

Dec 18, 2014
preet24484 said:
I am sorry to hear about that.....I understand you pain......but I also appreciate that you are still active on the forum to help other who are waiting for a decision on their applications....you have earned a lot of respect my friend.....!!!!

But then when I sat back and gave a thought over it I was not able understand few things here.....CIC is acting weird I suppose....!!!!

* Your application was reviewed without payment being charged
* Your application was reviewed on Jan 12 whereas I am an Oct 23 app whose CC has neither been charged nor have I heard anything from CIC(good or bad)
* Now lets assume even if my app too was rejected......BUT there are others who have their app rec date near mine who have not been charged and who have also not heard from CIC......
*So if the CAP is not full......What the hell is CIC doing for last one month......!!!!

This is the 3rd case i have heard of rejection after 21st oct..They are finding.. reasons 2 reject applications... preet.. As no one is not charged after 21st. ... so lets be true as the picture of 1123 doesnt sound good dor applicaants after 21st oct.. any how if someone gets a chance then he or she will be a lucky champ....