+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2011 : 1123 (Professionals In Advertising, Marketing...) Please network here

preet24484

Aug 22, 2014
itsns said:
Hi Everyone,

I have applied for FSW NOC 1123
VO : Sydney NS
Application Sent: 21st November 2014
Application Received : Not Sure
Credit Card Charged : 20th Jan 2015.

I hope this means its a good step forward. Just thought you all should know that the cap is not filled.

PS: Could someone tell me how to add all details on the profile..
Congrats......are you sure its 21st Nov n not 21st Oct.......why I am asking this is because people after Oct 21st have not been charged and you are the only one that I have come across in last 4 weeks who has a charge on his CC.

Best of Luck.....!!!!

paulofala

Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Nomination.....
Rejected on 12-01-2015
For those of you wondering what may have happened with applications between Oct 21st and Nov 20th, the following link may bring some piece of answer. Just a heads up: there are 996 apps from this period pending a second review in the Vegreville Case Processing Centre in Alberta (mine included) :'( as CIC are trying to correct some mistakes made by non-trained part-time workers in an early stage of the process. Just sad...

http://www.cicnews.com/2015/01/canadian-immigration-processing-high-error-rate-014427.html

Tiko 2014

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
paulofala said:
For those of you wondering what may have happened with applications between Oct 21st and Nov 20th, the following link may bring some piece of answer. Just a heads up: there are 996 apps from this period pending a second review in the Vegreville Case Processing Centre in Alberta (mine included) :'( as CIC are trying to correct some mistakes made by non-trained part-time workers in an early stage of the process. Just sad...

http://www.cicnews.com/2015/01/canadian-immigration-processing-high-error-rate-014427.html

This is possible but why the other NOCs are going fast while 1123 is stuck ?

ravalravig

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
NOC Code......
paulofala said:

If we think that they are re viewing the rejections and this is possible cause of delay, then it's not possible. They are govt people.

som4u

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
itsns said:
Hi Everyone,

I have applied for FSW NOC 1123
VO : Sydney NS
Application Sent: 21st November 2014
Application Received : Not Sure
Credit Card Charged : 20th Jan 2015.

I hope this means its a good step forward. Just thought you all should know that the cap is not filled.

PS: Could someone tell me how to add all details on the profile..
Congratulations to your PR journey :-*

itsns

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Med's Request
submitted
preet24484 said:
Congrats......are you sure its 21st Nov n not 21st Oct.......why I am asking this is because people after Oct 21st have not been charged and you are the only one that I have come across in last 4 weeks who has a charge on his CC.

Best of Luck.....!!!!
Yes I am sure - I dont know the date they received it, but I did apply on 21st NOV, arnd 21 OCT I didnt even have an IELTS retaken since 2012 so its impossible that I applied that early.
I dont know if its based on the office my file is processed from or god knows what. Im sorry this is happening to the ones who applied in October, but I am glad to know files are still being processed in this NOC.

Elegwa

Aug 5, 2014
Hi people,

I applied on NOC 1123

Application recieved 17 Dec.

Waiting for Progress.

God be with u all

itsns

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Med's Request
submitted
Maverick.Canajun said:
Dear ITSNS,

Congratulations. Please use the link in my signature. Once saved, bookmark your edit link so you can access the link when you cross other landmarks.

Regards,
Rick
Hi I forgot to save the edit link. So i made a new entry, how do i get someone to delete the old one

paulofala

Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Nomination.....
Rejected on 12-01-2015
Tiko 2014 said:
This is possible but why the other NOCs are going fast while 1123 is stuck ?
I don't know, I think the 1123 was the one with more apps pending in those 996. But there are some other nocs stuck as well.

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received dec 30, 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
paulofala said:

Im confused. Why is it that accdg to cic website, PR applications from protected persons and refugees &live in caregivers are served by this Visa office?

CPC in Vegreville
The case processing centre in Vegreville processes:

extensions for temporary resident status and temporary resident permits
work and study permits
applications for permanent residence from protected persons and convention refugees in Canada
applications for permanent residence for live-in caregivers
loans for the right of permanent residence fee

aj.canada.fsw

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-14
itsns said:
Yes I am sure - I dont know the date they received it, but I did apply on 21st NOV, arnd 21 OCT I didnt even have an IELTS retaken since 2012 so its impossible that I applied that early.
I dont know if its based on the office my file is processed from or god knows what. Im sorry this is happening to the ones who applied in October, but I am glad to know files are still being processed in this NOC.
Hi ITSNS,

Do you have a job offer from Canada?

farhansk

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JULY 2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
7 November 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
15 January 2015
Med's Request
24 January 2015
Med's Done....
07 February 2015 MEDICALS RECEIVED 15 FEB [PP BIO PAGES,PCC,MR,RPRF ONLINE RECEIPT SENT ON 9TH FEB 2015]
Interview........
Waived Insha Allah
Passport Req..
DECISION MADE 21 MARCH 2015 , PPR 16 APRIL , PP SUBMITTED 16 APRIL
VISA ISSUED...
SOON IN SHAA ALLAH
LANDED..........
END OF MAY IN SHAA ALLAH
hello to all and i would really wish all a very good good morning as my MR has just popped in my email ;D thanks alot to THE ALMIGHTY and special thanks to this wonderfull forum and its superhero members ;) dont really know what am i typing in my excitement but loads of thanks to all from the bottom of my heart...i wish all of best to everyone and pray for success for all...take care

fathero

Oct 23, 2014
I just found out that I was not able to submit the original copy of my WES. I just sent the original copy yesterday and hopefully it would reach the CIO by wednesday.

NOC: 1123
Date Applied: December 13, 2014
Date Received: December 19, 2014
Date Sent Original ECA: January 23, 2015
Est. Date of Delivery: January 28, 2015

I know this is a long shot. But Nothing is Impossible with God right? And in the end, I believe that whatever happens, it is for the best of us!
CHEERS!

God Bless Us All!

preet24484

Aug 22, 2014
itsns said:
Thanks a lot.....I wish a fast and smooth process for your application

vk2410

Star Member
Nov 30, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Guys NOC 4011 has a same case jump from Oct 23rd to Dec 17th ..

In NOC 1123 .. there has been a jump from around Oct 21st to Nov 21st ... Same like Vinisha09's case in 4011 ..

So i guess files of 1123 and 4011 are majorly stuck ..