+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2011 : 1123 (Professionals In Advertising, Marketing...) Please network here

singodia

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Iurik_ua said:
Can you help me,

my application was received by CIC on 19 Dec 14.

now I'm in a worry about caps on NOC1123.

where can I see caps update for fswp 2014?
To be honest, your chances of "in the cap" are 50-50 because the last update was on 16th Dec and that time in the NOC total application received and checked for completeness were 822 , now when they update the data they must have considered courier received by them few days back... since your courier reached there on 19th Dec, we can say that it is upto on your luck wheter by that time cap was filled or not.

Good Luck and lets pray that you get your CC charged soon !

sarveshkarmarkar

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Doc's Request.
04-02-2015, 20-07-2015
Nomination.....
31-12-2014
AOR Received.
20-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Received PCC and additional doc request on 20th July
Med's Request
3rd September
Med's Done....
9th September
Interview........
Waiver
Passport Req..
25th September
VISA ISSUED...
21st October
LANDED..........
21st November
Hi Guys,

I was checking "http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp#u" link and found that the FSW applications are being sent to Abu Dhabi office for UAE applicants. Earlier it was London, so does it mean that CIC is trying to speed up the process by assigning local VO?

Regards,
Sarvesh

helena21

Sep 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Just to let you know about my status. I posted this on the main thread and searched the forum like crazy last night, but I'm still not sure about the outcome of all this.

My CC was charged on 26-11-2014, and on 16-12-2014 my ECAS showed "in process". I still didn't get my PER and yesterday when I checked ECAS it showed nothing. As if my app just disappeared. 2 days ago it was still there.

I found on the forum that they were mentioning that one person's ECAS disappeared like this and he ended up receiving his file back. And also found that the status of another person got within a day from "in process" to "decision made" which ended up being NER.

On a more positive side, I read on CIC site that there is a technical problem with some applicants and their ECAS access.

And my last piece of hope is that I accidentally thicker the box in ECAS that removes the online status. So I also wrote to CIC.

I really hope that I'm still in.

Keep you posted...

Ahmed Badawi

Jul 22, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Nomination.....
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Already Sent
Med's Request
23-02-2015
Med's Done....
07-03-2015 / MR Received 17-03-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
helena21 said:
Hi guys,

Just to let you know about my status. I posted this on the main thread and searched the forum like crazy last night, but I'm still not sure about the outcome of all this.

My CC was charged on 26-11-2014, and on 16-12-2014 my ECAS showed "in process". I still didn't get my PER and yesterday when I checked ECAS it showed nothing. As if my app just disappeared. 2 days ago it was still there.

I found on the forum that they were mentioning that one person's ECAS disappeared like this and he ended up receiving his file back. And also found that the status of another person got within a day from "in process" to "decision made" which ended up being NER.

On a more positive side, I read on CIC site that there is a technical problem with some applicants and their ECAS access.

And my last piece of hope is that I accidentally thicker the box in ECAS that removes the online status. So I also wrote to CIC.

Keep you posted...
I really hope that it is the last reason (i.e. technical problems with their website).

Otherwise, I am afraid that your file might have been rejected after being reviewed by an immigration officer.

Were you sure of all the documents you submitted, more specifically with the Job Description

paulofala

Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Nomination.....
Rejected on 12-01-2015
helena21 said:
Hi guys,

Keep you posted...
Hey, Helena, just to let you know that I'm hoping for the best with your application.

Best of luck to you!

helena21

Sep 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahmed Badawi said:
I really hope that it is the last reason (i.e. technical problems with their website).

Otherwise, I am afraid that your file might have been rejected after being reviewed by an immigration officer.

Were you sure of all the documents you submitted, more specifically with the Job Description
I'm not sure in anything anymore. :) But in general I think that all my papers were in order. I'm working for a huge international company and I've checked with my colleagues in Canada their job decriptions and they were exactly the same as mine. And I checked everything 10 times.

I just hope it's not over. :(

helena21

Sep 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paulofala said:
Hey, Helena, just to let you know that I'm hoping for the best with your application.

Best of luck to you!
Thanks dear!

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Can anybody please tell me where to check our application status (last updated on Dec 16th). Coz right now its being redirected to the new "Express Entry" page. I am not able to check anything related to our NOC. They have updated everything with the new system(Latest updation done with Express Entry Jan 1st ).

Thanks in advance
rj1jr

ravalravig

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
NOC Code......
rj1jr said:
Hi all,

Can anybody please tell me where to check our application status (last updated on Dec 16th). Coz right now its being redirected to the new "Express Entry" page. I am not able to check anything related to our NOC. They have updated everything with the new system(Latest updation done with Express Entry Jan 1st ).

Thanks in advance
rj1jr
They have removed the page and keep final caps for our imagination, after all we are creative advt and marketing people... :)

singodia

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
ravalravig said:
They have removed the page and keep final caps for our imagination, after all we are creative advt and marketing people... :)
Ha ha ha thats a great answer !!!

but seriously, no way out to know the number of applications received ( final figure), they are updating pages only related to express entry now. :(

sarveshkarmarkar

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Doc's Request.
04-02-2015, 20-07-2015
Nomination.....
31-12-2014
AOR Received.
20-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Received PCC and additional doc request on 20th July
Med's Request
3rd September
Med's Done....
9th September
Interview........
Waiver
Passport Req..
25th September
VISA ISSUED...
21st October
LANDED..........
21st November
Hi All,

Is anyone here whose application reached in Sept and they have UCI no. and after checking online it says "In process" but no PER?

regards,
Sarvesh

helena21

Sep 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarveshkarmarkar said:
Hi All,

Is anyone here whose application reached in Sept and they have UCI no. and after checking online it says "In process" but no PER?

regards,
Sarvesh
Mine. I was charged on 26-11 and since 16-12 I was seeing "in progress" in ECAS. And now it's gone from there (see my post above for details). So, relax. :) as long as your ECAS is active you should be safe.

josal83

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2014
Doc's Request.
21 Aug 2015
Nomination.....
19 Jan 2015 (PER)
AOR Received.
31 Aug 2015 file transfer 19 Jan 2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Feb 2015 (presuming)
Med's Request
21 Aug 2015
Med's Done....
25 Aug 2015, meds sent 10th Sep
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14 Sep 2015, recvd by ADVO 30 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
14 Sep 2015, sent back by ADVO 11 Oct
LANDED..........
March 11, 2016
Hey everyone!
Any October applicants in here that got their PER?

saysomething

May 16, 2014
Hello,

any idea if cap reached already? My application was received dec 19..did i make the cut?

the suspense is driving me crazy.

yasir.kidwai

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Saudi Arabia
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
saysomething said:
Hello,

any idea if cap reached already? My application was received dec 19..did i make the cut?

the suspense is driving me crazy.
Relax buddy... My application reached on Dec 31 ::) ... You have done your part and there is nothing you can do now... We just hope that all our applications are in the cap...