+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2011 : 1123 (Professionals In Advertising, Marketing...) Please network here

amitrocker

Jan 4, 2015
fathero said:
Hi!

I don't think that the cap has been reached already. They are just starting to charge the 340 "pending MI review applications", if you can still remember, the count update last december 16, was just 482. basically, there is still a buffer of 178.
Absolutely!! Nothing is capped till the time we get any official confirmation from CIC.

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
helena21 said:
Thanks! It's really kind!

To be honest I'm not sure what is the practice about the refunds. If I understood well, as long as it is at CIC the app gets refunded. When it goes to VO they will not refund it anymore.

For me they stated in the letter that they will refund it to my credit card in 12-16 weeks. So we'll see.
Ok, thanks a lot!

unni0309

Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/11/2014
Dear friends...

Any recent update on 1123???? :( :( :(

aj.canada.fsw

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-14
unni0309 said:
Dear friends...

Any recent update on 1123???? :( :( :(
No updates... no response at all... it seams they are not going to charge 1123 anymore

No ray of light visible in darkness...

Any views please...

Tiko 2014

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
aj.canada.fsw said:
No updates... no response at all... it seams they are not going to charge 1123 anymore

No ray of light visible in darkness...

Any views please...
Aj ... What is CIC practice with applications that arrive after Cap ?

helena21

Sep 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
helena21 said:
Thanks! I keep on thinking that something crazy happend with the processing order of my app. I guess it is just bad luck.

To avoid any confusion, I will try to upload tomorrow all the pages from the letter I received. You will for sure be able to see better than me what is the story about.

I will also go through all the pages of the returned app when I get back home this weekend to see what they were writing on it, as I saw some comments done by pencil. This might help me understand better what has happened. And if there is something useful, I will share it with you guys.
I'm back home and went through every single page.

They even gave me an application number, written in pencil and then erased, but I can still see the traces of it. And all the docs are unbind, even the certified English translations (so I can just through them away). NOC duties are also approved by pencil...

A friend from the forum explained me that there was a huge issue recently about CIC hiring students to help with app review. Those guys had 3 days training and were evaluating the apps in the first stage, before the charge. and after the charge an experience Case Officer would go through everything. So I guess this is what happened to my app. So maybe if someone experienced saw my app initially I would not have been charged and I could have gotten my app early enough to be able to submit it under the old system. Bad luck...

But, everything happens for a reason... :)

As promised here are my main duties. They are the same as in letters and contracts.

aj.canada.fsw

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-14
helena21 said:

They even gave me an application number, written in pencil and then erased, but I can still see the traces of it. And all the docs are unbind, even the certified English translations (so I can just through them away). NOC duties are also approved by pencil...

A friend from the forum explained me that there was a huge issue recently about CIC hiring students to help with app review. Those guys had 3 days training and were evaluating the apps in the first stage, before the charge. and after the charge an experience Case Officer would go through everything. So I guess this is what happened to my app. So maybe if someone experienced saw my app initially I would not have been charged and I could have gotten my app early enough to be able to submit it under the old system. Bad luck...

As promised here are my main duties. They are the same as in letters and contracts.
Hi helena,

Thanks! For being so kind and sharing your document on NOC duties...

After all this, I pray and wish better I dnt get charged rather than getting charged and finally due to poor policies / management the file returns back after charging...

Applicants after 21st,Oct onwards have not been charged yet and 1123 is completely stuck seems to be lost into darkness...

There something strange/weird happening and future of 1123 is becoming uncertain and unpredictable...

Tiko 2014

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Guys ... One person in Singapore forum said he recalls one Nov applicant reported CC ... I asked him for more details and I will let you know.
Please search all forums you can find specially in local languages you can speak .. May be you can find something to share with us here ... Whether good or bad.
Also those who are in USA or Canada already .. Please keep on call CIC free toll number to get your UCI number then you can check your status on CIC website .. This also can help.
We are marketers ... Do some market research

maverick-14

Jul 12, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Helena,

I am just shocked to see this! I was away from forum for few days, i was sure you would've got your PER as well. Your duties from this form photo seems fine but maybe in the reference letter it was not matching. I did not put any duties here in form, just couple of words in 1 line. However, in reference letter i wrote all.

But may be God had different (Better) plan for you. We all know that if one door is closed for you, many other opens. As your documents are all ready, you can apply for EE.

I wish you best of luck for your future.

helena21 said:

unni0309

Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/11/2014
Tiko 2014 said:
Guys ... One person in Singapore forum said he recalls one Nov applicant reported CC ... I asked him for more details and I will let you know.
Please search all forums you can find specially in local languages you can speak .. May be you can find something to share with us here ... Whether good or bad.
Also those who are in USA or Canada already .. Please keep on call CIC free toll number to get your UCI number then you can check your status on CIC website .. This also can help.
We are marketers ... Do some market research

Thanks Tiko for sharing some updates and hopes......
lets wait and see..

Unni

aj.canada.fsw

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-14
Tiko 2014 said:
Aj ... What is CIC practice with applications that arrive after Cap ?
Tiko...

Generally, once cap is reached CIC would just return back the application with an email to applicant...

No UCI generated... and the package is sent though local mail... which may take 2-3 months to receive.

This is how it happened for 2173/2174 etc... when they got capped

changeseekers

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Dear Members,
I am oct 28 applicant noc1123.
It look like that noc is capped , as other noc of nov and even dec getting charged, but no news for 1123 after oct20.

harshala

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-14
Doc's Request.
15-12-14
one member called ammi1981 with NOC 1123 and 22nd Dec applicant, received her file back some where in Jan due to incomplete application.

Which means NOC may not be capped. as if the NOC would have been capped. the reason for rejection would have been NOC capped..

So i guess we still have hope..

I am 15th Dec applicant myself.

Tiko 2014

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
harshala said:
one member called ammi1981 with NOC 1123 and 22nd Dec applicant, received her file back some where in Jan due to incomplete application.

Which means NOC may not be capped. as if the NOC would have been capped. the reason for rejection would have been NOC capped..

So i guess we still have hope..

I am 15th Dec applicant myself.
Dear
Can you communicate with this applicant and find out more details or variety this info ?
Thanks