+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 2011 : 1123 (Professionals In Advertising, Marketing...) Please network here

fsw1811

Nov 23, 2014
hello all

i am new in this forum and i find this forum really helpfull...i have also applied under noc 1123....my app was recieved on 20th june and my cc got charged on 13th august....got my PER on 22nd august....received AOR on 17th november...now i am waiting for my MR request...i would like to know about verification procedure...has anybody got a call from VO or physical visit or any sort of verification/background check as such ??? what do they ask for at the time of verification??? if like my BOSS or HR cudnt answer the call then what ??? also had a query regarding MR....actually i was diagnosed wit TB at thw age of 3yrs n with proper treatment of a year it was cured and healed completely...still for my personal satisfaction i went for a private chest x-ray....d doc said it show a v small minor scar and the reports shows absolutely normal in all the field...its healed totally....the doc said cic mite and mite not ask for further sputum test which would take about 2-3 months time to get the report...if this is the case my case will be kept on pending....just for the sake of saving time i asked the doc to go ahead with sputum test also but he said it would be a private report and cic will not accept it....now i need sum suggestion from my seniors as to should i declare my latent TB at the time of MR or just keep my mouth shut ??? looking forward for replies please do anwswer my queries in this regard

thanks
ISSAC

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
fsw1811 said:
hello all

i am new in this forum and i find this forum really helpfull...i have also applied under noc 1123....my app was recieved on 20th june and my cc got charged on 13th august....got my PER on 22nd august....received AOR on 17th november...now i am waiting for my MR request...i would like to know about verification procedure...has anybody got a call from VO or physical visit or any sort of verification/background check as such ??? what do they ask for at the time of verification??? if like my BOSS or HR cudnt answer the call then what ??? also had a query regarding MR....actually i was diagnosed wit TB at thw age of 3yrs n with proper treatment of a year it was cured and healed completely...still for my personal satisfaction i went for a private chest x-ray....d doc said it show a v small minor scar and the reports shows absolutely normal in all the field...its healed totally....the doc said cic mite and mite not ask for further sputum test which would take about 2-3 months time to get the report...if this is the case my case will be kept on pending....just for the sake of saving time i asked the doc to go ahead with sputum test also but he said it would be a private report and cic will not accept it....now i need sum suggestion from my seniors as to should i declare my latent TB at the time of MR or just keep my mouth shut ??? looking forward for replies please do anwswer my queries in this regard

thanks
ISSAC
Issac

R u from UK? Just asking.

Most of us haven't reached that stage but we would like u to share once you accumulate the knowledge for your queries. Wait for the response from other members. In the meantime, post the same query in FSW 2014 Applicants thread. There r many who could answer to u.

We too would like to know about the verification process.

Good luck :)

fsw1811

Nov 23, 2014
thank u so much dear Enthuchap

I am from india...my VO is NEW DELHI...would like to update ss too but i dont know how to do it...thanks once again would ask in FSW THREAD right away....

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
dear issac..
plz discuss it at below..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t199004.0.html#msg3752581

more vibrant n large pool f responses plz :)

fsw1811 said:
hello all

thanks
ISSAC

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
saw a recent case f TB doubt from india.
plz consult the link sent a while ago
fsw1811 said:
hello all

thanks
ISSAC

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
thnx mate.
plus 1 to u. :)

love canada..live canada[inshaALLAH]

weincan said:
hi dude) thank you for your wishes
i wish you the same
but in my opinion its better to leave it like that
cause in general you said it right its really minor thing
and if you compare those forms you wont find any difference or new required info
as i read CIO answers that they are not guarantee that officer will get you additional pappers
i make a conclusion :) stay calm and love Canada) lol

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
GOOGLE any 'marktng mngr' jd and make from it.

on NOC 2011, its very basic..
however DONT FORGET to add them after rephrasing it..

good luck :)
Grvndr said:
Dear thetwo

My friend is also planning to apply in NOC 1123. He is working in a Market Research Company. Could you please share your wrok-ex letter that you had sent along with your application so that he can use that as a reference? Please need urgent help as there is very less time at hand....

fsw1811

Nov 23, 2014
Papillon said:
dear issac..
plz discuss it at below..

more vibrant n large pool f responses plz :)
oh yes i have already sent a post on that thread too...awaiting for more replies ...thanks

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
fsw1811 said:
oh yes i have already sent a post on that thread too...awaiting for more replies ...thanks
Happy to c someone from NOC 1123 making the progress. U r so close.

I had a friend in the UK and he too had plans to move yo UK. So thought if it's u.

All the very best bro.

Ochen003

Nov 22, 2014
....cic recived my documents on 20 Nov, and the number applied showed 347..I am so worried if I am in or out of the cap.......Help me,plz... :'( :'(

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Ochen003 said:
....cic recived my documents on 20 Nov, and the number applied showed 347..I am so worried if I am in or out of the cap.......Help me,plz... :'( :'(
U r in. Relax for 110 days now :)

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
got application back coz 12 a and 12 b noc were not matchin have sent again also reached today noc 1123 what can happen please any one can tell me correct situation in this file reached also today again only problem was this will i make it thrugh

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
got application back coz 12 a and 12 b noc were not matchin have sent again also reached today noc 1123 what can happen please any one can tell me correct situation in this file reached also today again only problem was this will i make it thrugh

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
112233 said:
U will make it.

Best wishes