+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1241 - 2020 NOI's (AINP)

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
outland with Job offer
Do you know that Alberta recently changed the process and no more accepting outland applications or processing existing? I am on the same boat, got file number on 8th of April 2020, i am worried about their recent changes will affect our applications, do you have any information?

Reactions: dpinsent

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
EE profile : 17 March
NOI : 19 March
Documents reached : 14 April
File # received : 17 April

NOC : 1311
CRS : 389 LMIA supported

How much time does it take for nomination certificate after file no?
Do you know that Alberta recently changed the process and no more accepting outland applications or processing existing? I am on the same boat, got file number on 8th of April 2020, i am worried about their recent changes will affect our applications, do you have any information?

shamleo84

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
NO , have no information , i have change in my employment also but dont know how to update . i sent couple of emails but no luck yet.

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
NO , have no information , i have change in my employment also but dont know how to update . i sent couple of emails but no luck yet.
From what I have read, you need to submit a webform informing them of any changes. This is extremely important as if you don't, it could disqualify you. Good luck

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
Hello All,

I see lot of aspirants under this NOC for AINP. How many in this forum are waiting for NOI ? Would be great if you can share below details:-

Profile created:
CRS:
Inland/Outland
Connections

Thank you for creating this forum. Here are my details

Profile created: 17 Oct 2019
CRS: 350
Inland/Outland: Outland
Connections: Sibling (Canadian citizen) in B.C.

I sent in my paperwork and received my file number on 15 May. Is this positive??

I got the NOI on 29th April but affected by the current hold which came into effect on the same day I received the NOI so I'm not sure what happens now. I am hopeful :)

Gisjul

Sep 12, 2018
I haven’t created a profile yet, looking forward to create in Jan with nOC 1241 as soon as I receive my ECA which is in process. My Crs is 328 and will reduce after May.
Just wondering will SNIP try to pick up our NOC in-spite of low scores?
Any idea about RNIP or AINP that offers lmia for 1241?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I haven’t created a profile yet, looking forward to create in Jan with nOC 1241 as soon as I receive my ECA which is in process. My Crs is 328 and will reduce after May.
Just wondering will SNIP try to pick up our NOC in-spite of low scores?
Any idea about RNIP or AINP that offers lmia for 1241?
Do you live in Alberta? Are you aware that Alberta is only selecting those living and working in the province? Also they now have added hundreds of NOCs to its ineligible list. So if you are on the list LMIAs are not possible or NOI. The link are those NOCs exempted. SINP picks score based on the grid. Current scores are +68. RNIP is based on getting a job offer.

https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/foreign-workers/refusal.html

Gisjul

Sep 12, 2018
Do you live in Alberta? Are you aware that Alberta is only selecting those living and working in the province? Also they now have added hundreds of NOCs to its ineligible list. So if you are on the list LMIAs are not possible or NOI. The link are those NOCs exempted. SINP picks score based on the grid. Current scores are +68. RNIP is based on getting a job offer.

https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/foreign-workers/refusal.html
Yes, I am aware that communities in RNIP are very choosy about their occupation in demand should match with jobs offered NOCs. I’m an Outland candidate. SNiP also needs NOC 1241 and they have many jobs advertised for the same, but getting an lmia seems to be quiet tough. Are there any instances where anyone was ever being nominated in snip in-spite of score below cut off points?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, I am aware that communities in RNIP are very choosy about their occupation in demand should match with jobs offered NOCs. I’m an Outland candidate. SNiP also needs NOC 1241 and they have many jobs advertised for the same, but getting an lmia seems to be quiet tough. Are there any instances where anyone was ever being nominated in snip in-spite of score below cut off points?
SNIP will not go below their cut off for a specific NOC. SNIP draws usually list many NOCs as they don’t do a draw for one or two NOCs. Scores haven’t come down due to the program“s popularity.

Reactions: Gisjul

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
So AINP page has updated on Dec 21, it says they will resume issuing nominations starting Jan 2021. It does not specifically say if outland applicants will be included. I know the program may not run in same capacity like 2019, but any hope for outland applicants ?