+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC- 0631 RESTAURANT & FOOD SERVICE MANAGERS - EXPLAINED

Ice Cube

Dec 20, 2009
bond22 said:
Hi,
my consultant told me that I can give a self declaration that i worked in that company for 12 months. However the fact is that my 12 months were not completed. Also the consultant told me that i can give self declaration of my duties & responsibilities. I am not sure whether this kind of declaration which is not complete fact, will do any good or not. My current designation doesnt come under 0631 because though I am in hospitality but the designation is not in Restaurant Management.
Hi,
So your consultant has basically asked you to declare something you have not done for. Now, it is totally upto you to take the risk of negetive aspects of declaring that. I do not intend to discourage you in applying. But, in reality, most consultants just want to get their business done somehow during this economic downturn in Canada. Therefore, I would suggest you to discuss with your consultant about possibilities of approval of your application for further processing if you decide to apply with that declaration and come to a negotiation where you would only make consultant's fee (partial) only upon approval. However, this still involves a complete hidden risk. what If your declaration is subjected to verification? That something you may want to ask from your consultant.
Good luck
Ice cube

bond22

Dec 4, 2010
thx ice cube..
i m still not sure about that..but i am planning to take this calculated risk..lets hope for the best..

betsy

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 15, 2010
Doc's Request.
Jun 30, 2010
Nomination.....
none F/Docs Sent: Sep 21, 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 28, 2010
IELTS Request
done-Jun 5,2010-sent w/ F.docs
File Transfer...
July 6'10
Med's Request
Sept.13, 2011
Med's Done....
Oct.11,2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
April 4>sent April13
VISA ISSUED...
May 4,2012
LANDED..........
target date:July 2012
rajesh25 said:
Hi Betsy is the 90 day time line after 2nd AOR also apply for the India, New delhi visa office????

[hi rajesh25. i've submitted mine at the manila vo, i don't know much about the processing in other places.but from i've seen in the other thread, from the London VO applicants, they're letter stated that they have to wait for 8 months after receiving the 2nd AOR./quote]

CanadaFSW

Jan 21, 2011
Hiii guys...
My name is Micheal...I hold three year diploma in hotel management..BSC hotel management (Distance) and also finished one year Masters in Management...
I worked for three years as Restaurant Supervisor and at present I am working as Assistant Restaurant Manager Part time for 2 years and paid on hourly basis...Am i eligible for NOC 0631 category since my managerial experience is part time (Minimum 22 hrs)..if so how much point can I claim in work experience criteria and education...please I need ur help???

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
bond22 said:
Actually, I left the company after working for more than 11 months but 1 year wasn't completed. I can only arrange an offer of employment of that company & nothing else. I don't have a reference letter of that company, neither I have pay slips nor I have the employment contract. But I did work there that's a fact. The management there wouldnt help in any way as I left the company without notice & that also not on a good note because of the ill treatment by the management. Now kindly suggest what I should do. My CHC is New Delhi. My other experience is not there as per NOC list & same is the case with my current employment.
\I am not an authority on immigration, but.....you would have been entitled to vacation time, so could that account for the time between your 11+ months and the one full year? As far as documentation that proved you worked there, I can't think of any magic, but perhaps someone else will read this and have more ideas for you? Good Luck

KNTA

Jan 22, 2011
Dear Ice cube

please tell me if i am required to have any qualification related to restaurant management cuz i have 5 years of experience working as a restaurant manager.. and have masters degree in marketing anf finance

anupamabk

Star Member
Dec 6, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
Please take good decision and apply as soon as ypou can as this category is filling up fast... 0631 Restaurant and Food Service Managers ------ 457

Thecangry01

Jul 26, 2019
I have had over 7 years as a restaurant manager which incluids, bar manager, hiring manager, scheduling manager and purchases manager in Virginia, and Washington DC. How would I be able to apply? Can I do it here in the Canadian embassy?

Pinkalp4

Jan 3, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
WP
Hello dear
I got lmia 0613 as a manager I am waiting to get it from border
Pls some one help me my spouse come with owp or not and when I should apply
And after when I have to apply for pr