+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 0121 Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers

browsingbeauty

May 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siryasir said:
Designation does not matter, if jobs and duties are matching with the NOC.

For your wife, again it is suggested that she checks her job duties and responsibilities herself because she would be the best person to know what are her duties as credit manager and whether they fall in NOC 0121 or some other NOC.
Dear Sir,

My phone number is 09711350356, if we can talk over the phone that will be wonderful. I have so queries regarding this. Please let me know about your number or you can give me a missed call so that i can call you back. I know it is a high time to apply but my application is getting delayed day by day.

ashishv

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi -> Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2014
AOR Received.
March 2015
Med's Request
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
July 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
In the process of collecting documents to apply under 0121. Crossing hurdles slowly with the biggest challenge of getting the reference letters from the past 10 years work exp. One of my employer has out-rightly denied to provide it with detailed job duties and responsibilities ... just trying with other employers to balance out the missing years of work exp

Anyhow you can maximum claim points for 6 years of work exp so if you have worked for 6 year + , skipping the not-available work reference letters should also do.

Any one who has recently applied under this category? or in process of doing so?

VR8

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO to CVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
Nomination.....
14-01-2015
AOR Received.
02-03-2015
Med's Request
04-06-2015
Med's Done....
20-06-2015
ashishv said:
In the process of collecting documents to apply under 0121. Crossing hurdles slowly with the biggest challenge of getting the reference letters from the past 10 years work exp. One of my employer has out-rightly denied to provide it with detailed job duties and responsibilities ... just trying with other employers to balance out the missing years of work exp

Anyhow you can maximum claim points for 6 years of work exp so if you have worked for 6 year + , skipping the not-available work reference letters should also do.

Any one who has recently applied under this category? or in process of doing so?
Hi Ashish,

I am insurance professional, and have applied under 0121 on 2nd Oct. Desperately waiting for "CC charged " mail.

I agree it is sometimes a challenge to get reference letter from employer. But for the employer who has denied to give a proper reference letter, is that job your prime job for NOC consideration...??

If not I think you should not worry.

BTW, which profession are you into..?

ashishv

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi -> Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2014
AOR Received.
March 2015
Med's Request
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
July 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
VR8 said:
Hi Ashish,

I am insurance professional, and have applied under 0121 on 2nd Oct. Desperately waiting for "CC charged " mail.

I agree it is sometimes a challenge to get reference letter from employer. But for the employer who has denied to give a proper reference letter, is that job your prime job for NOC consideration...??

I can understand the wait... somehow it starts from day one - first Wait for Education Credential Evaluation, then, IELTS Result and the list goes on... :)

I am applying as a Real Estate Professional under 0121. Thankfully, I managed to get the key (0121) job duties reference letter.. just trying to get other reference letters to maximize the points.

Did you submit your PCC alongwith your application or will submit it later?

gaganchugh

Oct 14, 2014
Hi,

You people are doing a fantastic job.

I am going to be 38 years old on coming 1st November. I have an experience of more than 5 years as Insurance Manager + Insurance advisor in the last 10 years. The profile is already in the list of CIC. I am a Graduate (Bachelor in Commerce) from Delhi University (2002 batch). My IELTS score is - L=6.5, R=7, W=6.5, S=6, Overall=6.5. Could you please calculate how many points do I get for Canada PR. My wife secured 3.5 in IELTS and she 12th standard pass. She went college for 3 years but could not through in the final year.

Thanks

Gagan Chugh

ashishv

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi -> Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2014
AOR Received.
March 2015
Med's Request
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
July 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
gaganchugh said:
Hi,

You people are doing a fantastic job.

I am going to be 38 years old on coming 1st November. I have an experience of more than 5 years as Insurance Manager + Insurance advisor in the last 10 years. The profile is already in the list of CIC. I am a Graduate (Bachelor in Commerce) from Delhi University (2002 batch). My IELTS score is - L=6.5, R=7, W=6.5, S=6, Overall=6.5. Could you please calculate how many points do I get for Canada PR. My wife secured 3.5 in IELTS and she 12th standard pass. She went college for 3 years but could not through in the final year.

Thanks

Gagan Chugh
I suggest you to go through - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp and add up your points.

Certain parameters like your education qualification points can only be clear once you get their ECA done from the concerned body like WES. I don't know if you have already got it done...Your wife education will not matter as there are no points for spouse education unless it is from Canada itself. I am not sure how much minimum score a spouse should score... I am planning to file my case without my wife's IELTS due to time constraint.

I would suggest you to visit an immigration agent and get a free assessment done - it would help you in getting a clear picture on your scores. Whatever you do, need to hurry up as the deadline is approaching!!!

Did anyone on the 0121 forum has used any immigration agents or applied directly?

gaganchugh

Oct 14, 2014
Hi,

Suppose an application gets returned or rejected due to less than the points needed. Is it possible to apply again with some increased points under FSW. If yes, then after how long?

Thanks

ashishv

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi -> Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2014
AOR Received.
March 2015
Med's Request
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
July 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
gaganchugh said:
Hi,

Suppose an application gets returned or rejected due to less than the points needed. Is it possible to apply again with some increased points under FSW. If yes, then after how long?

Thanks
FSW is expected to get over by end of this December and going to get replaced with Express Entry system from Jan 1, 2015.

Why would anyone like to apply with less than 67 points?? When someone already know that he is not achieving the minimum points, its a waste of time, money and efforts. Apply only if you are sure in achieving minimum eligibility points.

JOSHRAHUL

Apr 29, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER - 17-10-2014
Med's Request
03-12-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
PENDING
Passport Req..
PENDNING
VISA ISSUED...
PENDING
LANDED..........
PENDING
Guys its nice to see this thread started by me in May/June 2014 has created a platform for NOC 0121 aspirants to share their knowledge & experience during the process of FSW 2014 immigration process....

My application was received on 18th June 2014 and DD is yet to be encashed...... So no PER yet as well.....Its a long & frustrating wait....I just sent email to CIC for the status of my application. They are expected to reply in min 40days.....

If any one has any questions do let me know... GOD BLESS US ALL!!!! CANADA Calling Guys!!!

JOSHRAHUL

Apr 29, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER - 17-10-2014
Med's Request
03-12-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
PENDING
Passport Req..
PENDNING
VISA ISSUED...
PENDING
LANDED..........
PENDING
Dear Forum Members,

With God's Grace & Forum Support I got my PER email 2hrs back

Application Received Date - 18thJune2014
DD Encashment Date - 7thOct2014
PER Received Date - 17thOct2014
;D :D ;D :p :p :p :p 8) 8) ;D ;D :D :D :p :p :p :p

Thanks to everyone who contributed in this forum and gave me confidence to file my Application myself. Without this forum & my wife's support, i would have ended up paying the immigration consultant 1.5Lac INR....Penny saved is Penny earned.....And every penny counts for new immigrant aspirants like me....Once again i thank the Allmighty for being there for me and taking care of me.......God give me the strength to build my own destiny in Canada....JAI MATA DI !!!!!!

Seniors please update SS.....thanks to all

ashishv

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi -> Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2014
AOR Received.
March 2015
Med's Request
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
July 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
JOSHRAHUL said:
Dear Forum Members,

Thanks to everyone who contributed in this forum and gave me confidence to file my Application myself. Without this forum & my wife's support, i would have ended up paying the immigration consultant 1.5Lac INR....Penny saved is Penny earned.....And every penny counts for new immigrant aspirants like me....Once again i thank the Allmighty for being there for me and taking care of me.......God give me the strength to build my own destiny in Canada....JAI MATA DI !!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Rahul, just want to check - did you submit your PCC alongwith your application or will submit it later?

naivnaya

Dec 13, 2012
JOSHRAHUL said:
Dear Forum Members,

CONGRATULATION!!! I am new to this... just collecting docs to submit under 0121 end of this tear. May i know what DD enchasment date and PER dates are?

ashishv

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi -> Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2014
AOR Received.
March 2015
Med's Request
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
July 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Just want to clarify one point:

Suppose I have worked for 5 different companies in past 10 years and not all have given me a complete reference letter with job duties and responsibilities (main noc category reference letter received) then how to show these work experiences?

Will you get points for the work exp which does not have any detailed reference letters but have all other relevant documentation for proving the work exp or I can simply write that I do not want to claim the points for such work exp.

I suppose CIC is no more accepting self declaration affidavits of job duties and responsibilities.

sanjaysingh2103

Oct 25, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2173/0121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
Med's Request
13-10-2014
Med's Done....
01-11-2014
LANDED..........
April 2015
VR8 said:
Hi Ashish,

Hi Gys, Even i am an insurance professional applied on12th may under 2173 (as my qualifies under the category). i fall under 0121. lets connect!