Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Hi Mani059,

Not sure in what context you asking for reference letter format but I am sure you can find something online. If you can tell me in what context it is I can try to help.

Thnx

varun0290

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
Haryana
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO Transferred To WARSAW POLAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014 Recd. By CIC 20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
10 February 2015 Warsaw
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
10 February 2015
Med's Request
20-April-2015
Med's Done....
24-April-2015
Interview........
3rd Line Updated - 05 May 2015
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 09 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Request on 26 May 2015 Got Maple Leaf Passport in My Hands on 12 June 2015
LANDED..........
Will Land in January 2016 .......
HAPPYYY TO ANNOUNCE THAT I RECEIVED PASSPORT REQUEST ON 26 MAY 2015 To BE SUBMITTED TO NEW DELHI

:) :) :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) I HAVE RECEIVED THE PPR REQUEST HURRRAAAAYYYYYY FINALLLY PASSPORTS SUBMITTED TO NEW DELHI VFS :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

mani059

Feb 4, 2015
dhamisy said:
Hi Mani059,
Hi I did not check the form back bcoz i lost the hope
I need to see how the reference letter of Noc0121 look like and I also need to know does reference letter is different from experience letter.
Not sure in what context you asking for reference letter format but I am sure you can find something online. If you can tell me in what context it is I can try to help.

Thnx

varun0290

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
Haryana
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO Transferred To WARSAW POLAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014 Recd. By CIC 20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
10 February 2015 Warsaw
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
10 February 2015
Med's Request
20-April-2015
Med's Done....
24-April-2015
Interview........
3rd Line Updated - 05 May 2015
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 09 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Request on 26 May 2015 Got Maple Leaf Passport in My Hands on 12 June 2015
LANDED..........
Will Land in January 2016 .......
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Dear All :) :) :) :) :) I am glad to inform you that i have received my passport with Maple Leaf Printed onto it & also i am glad to tell you that it is all because of this forum which is doing a marvelous job for anyone to get going in this whole process... there is no need to hire any consultant & waste your hard earned money rather than just follow yourself on this forum & i can bet on it that you will surely land up in CANADA your dream destination.

All the steps being takes up & topics are being Discussed regularly over here..... My case got finished in 242 Days from the day i sent my Application to NOVA SCOTIA .... Anyone wanted to have an idea regarding the timeline can have alook towards the Left hand timeline of my case.....

I would like to thanks all who helped me in this Forum to get information & also to the people who have really created this wonderful forum to make this really happen.......
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)GLAD TO HAVE MAPLE LEAF ....... BEST OF LUCK TO ALL WHO ARE IN PROCESS

ALPHA15

Feb 4, 2019
Hi,

I would like to know what NOC would I fall under? My jobs and duties are as follows:

● Analyze the global real estate market to develop strategies tailored to the client’s risk appetite and long term goals

● Prepare presentations for clients to explain the housing projects in U.S.A. and Brazil

● Supporting deal teams in Spain, US, Hungary and Brazil on all parts of transaction execution

● Keep clients informed on the market conditions, prices, mortgages and legal procedures

● Construct investment portfolios that generate margins over 5 to 10 years, focusing on cash flow and capital growth

● Currently managing portfolios worth 22.5 million USD that generate 17% annual growth and 9% net cash flow

● Negotiated and closed residential deals of over 2 million dollars by expanding the client base through referrals

● Monitor and rebalance investment portfolio holdings on a monthly basis based on market developments

OmarBH

Jul 9, 2020
Morocco
Category........
Other
Hi everyone
I need help please. I'm a real estate development manager. I'm leading the whole process from feasibility, design, tenedring, cost management and optimizations, construction management, permitting process until handover. Does the right NOC for such experience is the 0121 ?
Many thanks in advance.

param737

Aug 5, 2019
Dear All,

I am also a insurance professional and supervising a team of 20 people across the country. Pls advise on selecting NOC code I have total 26+ years of experience (20 years in Defense (Navy) and 6 years in managing claims Team across the country for marine cargo claims).

Qualifications are Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and BSC degree in Ship building and Hull Maintenance

My consultant has suggested for NOC 0013 and my CRS scores are between 370-380. Also advise which PNP has better chances for PR
Or shall I opt for 0121

Thanks and regards