PENDING
Passport Req..
PENDNING
VISA ISSUED...
PENDING
LANDED..........
PENDING
Hi FSW 2014 aspirants :D :D :D :D :D.
I am creating this topic as I could not find any thread talking about NOC 0121 for FSW 2014.

People who have already applied or are in the process of applying under NOC 0121.
Lets network together in clearing any doubts in application filing.

All updates are welcome from everyone.

Kindly mention the date when you sent your application under NOC 0121 for FSW 2014.

Keep in Touch.

GOD SPEED

JOSHRAHUL

Apr 29, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER - 17-10-2014
Med's Request
03-12-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
PENDING
Passport Req..
PENDNING
VISA ISSUED...
PENDING
LANDED..........
PENDING
Hi Seniors.....Kindly confirm if my Job Duties are eligible for NOC 0121 for FSW 2014.....

MY JOB DUTIES

• Maintaining a strict compliance of rules and regulations in branch as framed by Securities Exchange Board of India & Association of Mutual Funds in India.
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operation of the branch.
• Develop and direct recruiting activities and training programs to recruit and train new Financial Advisors
• Develop and direct the banking relationships for greater product sales & penetration.
• Develop, advice and manage the institutional/direct clients investment portfolios.
• Provide training for Financial Advisors/Banking relationships as per company policies and procedures, sales and product knowledge, skills and techniques, and code of conduct, in order to help them establish their business.
• Enhance Financial Advisors' learning interests and motivation in obtaining certificates and licences.
• Assist in setting Financial Advisor' goals, and monitor their performance and growth
• Upkeep the ethics and code of conduct of Financial Advisors.
• Analysing & providing feedback about competition activities, sales & marketing strategies to the top management of the company.
• Responsible for branches Profit & Loss.

MY QUALIFICATIONS : BACHELOR OF COMMERCE & MASTER OF FINANCE & CONTROL

WHICH OCCUPATION TITLE SHOULD I CHOOSE UNDER NOC 0121 FROM THE FOLLOWING :-

1. commission brokers manager – investments
2. financial brokerage manager
3. investment manager – financial brokerage
4. mutual funds manager – financial brokerage

JOSHRAHUL

Apr 29, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER - 17-10-2014
Med's Request
03-12-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
PENDING
Passport Req..
PENDNING
VISA ISSUED...
PENDING
LANDED..........
PENDING
MY IELTS SCORE IS AS FOLLOWS

LISTENING - 8
READING - 7
WRITING - 7
SPEAKING - 8.5

HOW MANY POINTS DO I GET ??????????

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi,

It is nice to see that you have created a separate thread for 0121 applicants.

I am falling in 0121 NOC category... but I need to take IELTS and also ECA is to be done..

How much time it will take??

JOSHRAHUL said:
Hi FSW 2014 aspirants :D :D :D :D :D.
I am creating this topic as I could not find any thread talking about NOC 0121 for FSW 2014.

People who have already applied or are in the process of applying under NOC 0121.
Lets network together in clearing any doubts in application filing.

All updates are welcome from everyone.

Kindly mention the date when you sent your application under NOC 0121 for FSW 2014.

Keep in Touch.

GOD SPEED

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi JOSHRAHUL

your IELTS scores are quite impressive...

you will get full 24 points for these score :)

JOSHRAHUL said:
MY IELTS SCORE IS AS FOLLOWS

LISTENING - 8
READING - 7
WRITING - 7
SPEAKING - 8.5

HOW MANY POINTS DO I GET ??????????
JOSHRAHUL said:
Hi Seniors.....Kindly confirm if my Job Duties are eligible for NOC 0121 for FSW 2014.....

MY JOB DUTIES

• Maintaining a strict compliance of rules and regulations in branch as framed by Securities Exchange Board of India & Association of Mutual Funds in India.
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operation of the branch.
• Develop and direct recruiting activities and training programs to recruit and train new Financial Advisors
• Develop and direct the banking relationships for greater product sales & penetration.
• Develop, advice and manage the institutional/direct clients investment portfolios.
• Provide training for Financial Advisors/Banking relationships as per company policies and procedures, sales and product knowledge, skills and techniques, and code of conduct, in order to help them establish their business.
• Enhance Financial Advisors' learning interests and motivation in obtaining certificates and licences.
• Assist in setting Financial Advisor' goals, and monitor their performance and growth
• Upkeep the ethics and code of conduct of Financial Advisors.
• Analysing & providing feedback about competition activities, sales & marketing strategies to the top management of the company.
• Responsible for branches Profit & Loss.

MY QUALIFICATIONS : BACHELOR OF COMMERCE & MASTER OF FINANCE & CONTROL

WHICH OCCUPATION TITLE SHOULD I CHOOSE UNDER NOC 0121 FROM THE FOLLOWING :-

1. commission brokers manager – investments
2. financial brokerage manager
3. investment manager – financial brokerage
4. mutual funds manager – financial brokerage

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
mkshah said:
Hi JOSHRAHUL

your IELTS scores are quite impressive...

you will get full 24 points for these score :)
In addition, you don't need to use the titles displayed on the NOC list as they are just illustrative examples. Stick with your own title but ensure that you get a reference letter where your stated duties match those on the NOC list up to 80%. Best of luck :)

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi Pipis Husband,

thanks for you advice..

this is same for me... my Designation is different than the titles mentioned on NOC page.. but main duties matches with those mentioned on NOC page...

:) :)

Pipis Husband said:
In addition, you don't need to use the titles displayed on the NOC list as they are just illustrative examples. Stick with your own title but ensure that you get a reference letter where your stated duties match those on the NOC list up to 80%. Best of luck :)

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi hina99...

compared to other NOCs like Financial Auditors & Financial Analysts (1111 & 1112) and those related to IT... (2171 to 2174 and other NOC like 2281), I think it will take full 9-12 months for 0121 to reach to 1000 applications...

I am also planning to apply under this NOC, but I will do it somewhere in last week of Oct 2014 or in 1st week of Nov 2014. and I am pretty much sure that till that time it will not reach to Full quota of 1000 application for NOC 0121..

It may also happen that NOC 0121 will not reach to its full capacity of 1000 applications (as there is a cummulative cap of 25000 overall application for all 50 Eligible NOCs).

hina99 said:
Did u Apply? U think there are a lot of people applying for this list?

jaipookkadan

Jul 15, 2014
Hi friends,

I am new to this forum thanks Josh for starting this thread exclusively for NOC 0121. I work with a Real estate Company in Dubai as Manager-Finance & Investments. A post graduate in Business Economics from an Indian University and a Level-2 candidate in CFA programme(result expected in couple of weeks). I am confused about applying for 0121 or for Financial Analyst..Being in a real estate firm my duties are a mix of both. All the best to all..

Jai

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
suneetnidhi said:
Hi im new to this forum,I applied under 0121NOC.My file recieved at cic ofic on 22nd june 2014.what next now....
hi suneetnidhi,
congrats dear...
I am also planning to apply under the same NOC... what is your profession?? Real Estate, Insurance or Brokerage..

I suggest you join below blog... It will help you a lot in your file processing and any issues related to this..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t199004.0.html

Good Luck bro :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
jaipookkadan said:
Hi friends,

I am new to this forum thanks Josh for starting this thread exclusively for NOC 0121. I work with a Real estate Company in Dubai as Manager-Finance & Investments. A post graduate in Business Economics from an Indian University and a Level-2 candidate in CFA programme(result expected in couple of weeks). I am confused about applying for 0121 or for Financial Analyst..Being in a real estate firm my duties are a mix of both. All the best to all..

Jai
Hi, I'd advise you apply soon with NOC 0121 as NOC 1112 for Financial analyst is very hot and you may not get in cap if you apply late. Just get a reference number from your employer that is tilted towards NOC 0121, it should match the NOC list roles for that NOC up to 80% and you're good to go. All the best :)

jaipookkadan

Jul 15, 2014
Thanks Pipis,

My plan is to apply next year, but i want to arrange all documents soon and thinking of not using a consultant. Seniors advice will be much needed.

Thankyou..

Jai