Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi suneetnidhi,
pls check info on this blog: http://www.fsw2014.info/ielts-scores-and-points-for-principal-applicant/

and congrats for scoring over 6 bands in each section.... you are through the language hurdle :)

Good Luck :)

suneetnidhi said:
Hi
My ielts score is L-6 S-6 w-6.5 R-6.5 overall-6.5, pls help me how many points I will get under fsw2014.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
suneetnidhi said:
Hi
My ielts score is L-6 S-6 w-6.5 R-6.5 overall-6.5, pls help me how many points I will get under fsw2014.
See here
L-6 = 4
S-6 = 4
w-6.5 = 5
R-6.5 = 5
Total points is 18 :)

siryasir

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
ITA under EE, not yet!
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
InshAllah soon
Med's Request
InshAllah soon
Med's Done....
InshAllah soon
Interview........
InshAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
jaipookkadan said:
Thanks Pipis,

My plan is to apply next year, but i want to arrange all documents soon and thinking of not using a consultant. Seniors advice will be much needed.

Thankyou..

Jai
You may be late by then, from Jan 2015 they are going to start 'Express Entry' scheme and FSW would get closed. I guess it would remain open till Dec 2014.

siryasir

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
ITA under EE, not yet!
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
InshAllah soon
Med's Request
InshAllah soon
Med's Done....
InshAllah soon
Interview........
InshAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
Thanks for creating this group.

I am planning to apply under Real Estate Sales. I used to work in this segment some 6-7 years back while I was in ME. Currently, I don't work in this sector...I believe I am good to go as I worked in NOC 0121 within last 10 years.

Just a quick question to the members: Under the main duties it says >They are generally responsible for business development and must ensure that their group reaches performance levels related to established objectives<

Does this mean they should be in some managerial position and handling a bunch of Sales members?

I worked as Property Consultant for about 1 year before getting promoted as Asstt Sales Manager (1 year) and then Sales Manager(6 months).

CIC states for NOC 0121 >Real estate service managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of an establishment or department that buys, sells and leases residential and commercial property for clients.<

Does that mean they will not consider my Property Consultant experience since it wasn't managerial and my duties were little less as I wasnt handling sales team. Similarly, What about Asstt Manager? The JDs for all these position were more or less same except few upgrades in terms of managing team and high end clients.

Can anyone inform if I would be getting points based on total 2.5 years of experience or just 1.5 years of Exp (Asstt Mgmr + Sales Mngr) or NO points as I worked for just 6 months as Sales Manager!

Miss Zane

Jun 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
AOR Received.
07-01-2015
Hallo everyone,

Glad to find this specific thread on 0121! :)
Hope to get some more information on my situation

I'm planning to apply for Real Estate Manager
with working experience:
2004-2005 - 9 months - Agent (not manager, not handling other staff but myself) - part time
2005-2007 - 2 years 1 month - manager level, handling team & run office operational - matching with NOC description - full time
April 2014 - now (4 months) - manager level - full time

My questions ::)
1. Gap of 7 years (2007 to 2014) I had other carrier in hospitality, would this be a challenge to get accepted under 0121 ?
2. It is considered Full Time work with minimal 30hours/week, correct?
3. Will the 9 months experience 2004-2005 considered as well? How will the points calculated?
4. On Guide IMM7000, in relation with ECA I found the below:

If you have specified an occupation on your application that requires provincial/territorial licensing, and CIC has designated a professional body for that occupation, you must provide an original ECA report issued by the designated professional body indicating that your completed foreign educational credential is equivalent to the Canadian educational credential required to practice that occupation in one or more provinces or territories in Canada.

Real Estate managers - is this occupation licensed? And if yes, what if there was no formal education done, I had trainings but not certificate of completion or anything. It's local real estate company that doesn't bother on giving their staff a formal certification of completing tranings.

Hope anyone can share information on these.. Thanks so much! :)

siryasir

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
ITA under EE, not yet!
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
InshAllah soon
Med's Request
InshAllah soon
Med's Done....
InshAllah soon
Interview........
InshAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
Miss Zane said:
Hallo everyone,

Glad to find this specific thread on 0121! :)
Hope to get some more information on my situation

I'm planning to apply for Real Estate Manager
with working experience:
2004-2005 - 9 months - Agent (not manager, not handling other staff but myself) - part time
2005-2007 - 2 years 1 month - manager level, handling team & run office operational - matching with NOC description - full time

My questions ::)
1. Gap of 7 years (2007 to 2014) I had other carrier in hospitality, would this be a challenge to get accepted under 0121 ?
NO. Even I worked in 2006-2008 and after that changed my occupation and work in a different domain now. One has to have atleast 1 year of exp in LAST 10 years as per CIC, so they should be okay if the relevant exp is in last 10 years.
2. It is considered Full Time work with minimal 30hours/week, correct?
PART TIME work of 30 hours a week is considered equivalent and gives same points as FT.
3. Will the 9 months experience 2004-2005 considered as well? How will the points calculated?
Not sure on that, But it seems it wont do any good because adding those 9 months would give you 2 years 10 months of experience in Property domain. And between 2-3 years points remain same i.e 11 points.
4. On Guide IMM7000, in relation with ECA I found the below:

If you have specified an occupation on your application that requires provincial/territorial licensing, and CIC has designated a professional body for that occupation, you must provide an original ECA report issued by the designated professional body indicating that your completed foreign educational credential is equivalent to the Canadian educational credential required to practice that occupation in one or more provinces or territories in Canada.

Real Estate managers - is this occupation licensed? And if yes, what if there was no formal education done, I had trainings but not certificate of completion or anything. It's local real estate company that doesn't bother on giving their staff a formal certification of completing tranings.

I do not think so. Anyone can become a Manager in a Real estate firm with experience. I have had Sales experience in Real Estate and worked as Real Estate Sales Manager.

Hope anyone can share information on these.. Thanks so much! :)

See my answers above in RED.

Miss Zane

Jun 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
AOR Received.
07-01-2015
Thank you siryasir, that helps a lot.

One more thing, by listing the Real Estate as the primary occupation, do I need to send CEO&any other documents for the hospitality profession?

Gap of 7 years (2007 to 2014) I had other carrier in hospitality, would this be a challenge to get accepted under 0121 ?
NO. Even I worked in 2006-2008 and after that changed my occupation and work in a different domain now. One has to have atleast 1 year of exp in LAST 10 years as per CIC, so they should be okay if the relevant exp is in last 10 years.

Thanks again! :)

siryasir

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
ITA under EE, not yet!
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
InshAllah soon
Med's Request
InshAllah soon
Med's Done....
InshAllah soon
Interview........
InshAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
Miss Zane said:
Thank you siryasir, that helps a lot.

One more thing, by listing the Real Estate as the primary occupation, do I need to send CEO&any other documents for the hospitality profession?

Gap of 7 years (2007 to 2014) I had other carrier in hospitality, would this be a challenge to get accepted under 0121 ?

Thanks again! :)
If your hospitality occupation comes under Type 0, A,B of NOC 2011 occupations than you can claim points for the experience within them. In that case, it is important that you provide reference letter and offer letters/pay stubs of those occupations too.

Were you working into Business Development or Sales deptt in the Real estate firm ???

Miss Zane

Jun 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
AOR Received.
07-01-2015
siryasir said:
If your hospitality occupation comes under Type 0, A,B of NOC 2011 occupations than you can claim points for the experience within them. In that case, it is important that you provide reference letter and offer letters/pay stubs of those occupations too.

Yes the occupation corresponds with NOC 2011 but of course NOT fall under the list of 50 eligible occupations - otherwise I'd have applied under that instead.. So will that earn me points as well ??? How do I calculate the additional points, by adding the working period to the Real Estate one?

;D that'd be great. It is neck to neck 67 points with what I have now only with the Real Estate experience.

So when I'm completing the form Schedule 3-Economic Classes FSW IMM008 - Page 3,
Question 12a: Occupation refer to my title (Marketing Manager) or "Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers" ?
Question 12b: I should write the NOC codes on each Occupation corresponds with NOC 2011 list?

siryasir said:
Were you working into Business Development or Sales deptt in the Real estate firm ???
Sales only

My title & responsibilities for both job below is Marketing Manager , responsible for both sales & business development..:
running the operation, all the planning, organizing, directing part of the staff and also ensuring sales target is achieved.
It's a lot indeed..

siryasir

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
ITA under EE, not yet!
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
InshAllah soon
Med's Request
InshAllah soon
Med's Done....
InshAllah soon
Interview........
InshAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
Miss Zane said:
Yes the occupation corresponds with NOC 2011 but of course NOT fall under the list of 50 eligible occupations - otherwise I'd have applied under that instead.. So will that earn me points as well ??? How do I calculate the additional points, by adding the working period to the Real Estate one?

;D that'd be great. It is neck to neck 67 points with what I have now only with the Real Estate experience.

Yes you can earn points for those occupations even if they dont fall under 50 eligible categories. But ensure it falls under Type 0, A or B.

So when I'm completing the form Schedule 3-Economic Classes FSW IMM008 - Page 3,
Question 12a: Occupation refer to my title (Marketing Manager) or "Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers" ?
Question 12b: I should write the NOC codes on each Occupation corresponds with NOC 2011 list?

Not sure on this, I have not yet filled the forms. Pls check some other threads specially the one for 2014 FSW applicants and ask your query there.

Sales only

My title & responsibilities for both job below is Marketing Manager , responsible for both sales & business development..:
running the operation, all the planning, organizing, directing part of the staff and also ensuring sales target is achieved.
It's a lot indeed..

If you have worked NON STOP in a same NOC category but had different positions or different companies, still you could claim the points by considering those years or month.

otunbaa

Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
IELTS Request
09-10-2014
Hi Peeps,

Good to come across this platform. I want to apply for NOC 0121

I planned sending in my application before the end of August but ICAS has really delayed my evaluation till date. I applied for the assessment in May and they received all my documents mid June. I read on their website that it will take 6-8 weeks for the assessment but unfortunately its over 10 weeks and am yet to get my report. Is anyone going through this and what do you advise i do?

delhiboyin

Jul 23, 2014
Guys,

I am also thinking of applying under noc0121 but some agent told me that qualification required under this noc is BBA or field related degree.Is it true?Secondly, which noc is better 0121 or 1224 as both noc comprises job description related to real estate field.Please let me know if you know about this.

siryasir

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
ITA under EE, not yet!
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
InshAllah soon
Med's Request
InshAllah soon
Med's Done....
InshAllah soon
Interview........
InshAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
delhiboyin said:
Guys,

I am also thinking of applying under noc0121 but some agent told me that qualification required under this noc is BBA or field related degree.Is it true?Secondly, which noc is better 0121 or 1224 as both noc comprises job description related to real estate field.Please let me know if you know about this.
0121 is a managerial NOC and 1224 isnt. Depends where your duties fall.

browsingbeauty

May 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I was looking for this particular topic for so long but i am not good on this forum. My wife also wants to apply in this particular catagory but i have so many doubts regarding this. The designations which are given as examples according to NOC does not match, however, the jobs and responsibilities are exactly similar. My wife works with a corporate finance company. Her designation is credit manager and working there from the last 6 plus years. please let me know whether she can apply in to this catagory or not.

Thanks and Regards

siryasir

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
ITA under EE, not yet!
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
InshAllah soon
Med's Request
InshAllah soon
Med's Done....
InshAllah soon
Interview........
InshAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
browsingbeauty said:
Hi All,

I was looking for this particular topic for so long but i am not good on this forum. My wife also wants to apply in this particular catagory but i have so many doubts regarding this. The designations which are given as examples according to NOC does not match, however, the jobs and responsibilities are exactly similar. My wife works with a corporate finance company. Her designation is credit manager and working there from the last 6 plus years. please let me know whether she can apply in to this catagory or not.

Thanks and Regards

Designation does not matter, if jobs and duties are matching with the NOC.

For your wife, again it is suggested that she checks her job duties and responsibilities herself because she would be the best person to know what are her duties as credit manager and whether they fall in NOC 0121 or some other NOC.