+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 0113 Purchasing Manger

lively

Jan 13, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has any procurement professional got a job in canada in the procurement field? If so, please share the experience. Any idea of salary range for different experience levels

DAVE_DXB

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
26-03-2015
Med's Request
10 FEB 2016
Med's Done....
20 FEB 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-04-2016
Hello Friends,
This is Dave again from DXB , it's been a long I had visited the forum, actually it's hard to reach this page.
My timline, is submission on the 29th Dec, PER Email on the 26th March 15, NOC 0113, and after that there is not a single update from LVO,
The last I attempted and raised a CSE telling them I am going on holiday and the passport will be with me, an agent MXH responded that , "go ahead with your holidays , and your file is waiting for a review ". This was about a month before.
I think everyone is running out of patience here and the best we are down is calming down all the time. The fact is this is beyond our control
From this forum I noticed there are nearly 5 people along with me, sharing nearly the same timeline and I hope our files should start end of October 15 atleast by God's will.
Lets stay positive and remain calm because I have a feeling we are close to receiving Medical and PP Requests
Dave from DXB

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
DAVE_DXB said:
Hello Friends,
This is Dave again from DXB , it's been a long I had visited the forum, actually it's hard to reach this page.
My timline, is submission on the 29th Dec, PER Email on the 26th March 15, NOC 0113, and after that there is not a single update from LVO,
The last I attempted and raised a CSE telling them I am going on holiday and the passport will be with me, an agent MXH responded that , "go ahead with your holidays , and your file is waiting for a review ". This was about a month before.
I think everyone is running out of patience here and the best we are down is calming down all the time. The fact is this is beyond our control
From this forum I noticed there are nearly 5 people along with me, sharing nearly the same timeline and I hope our files should start end of October 15 atleast by God's will.
Lets stay positive and remain calm because I have a feeling we are close to receiving Medical and PP Requests
Dave from DXB
Read my below message that I have posted recently on LVO thread. Also read the PM that I have sent to you.

Everyone who is just keeping quite and not following up their Applications with LVO via "CSE or GCMS notes", please read the ordeal of the one of the poor chap who got his APPLICATION REJECTED merely because the Visa Office thought they have sent MR but in reality they have forgotten and considered that they have sent it. These types of software or communication or data entry errors are common even in most modern ERP systems like SAP. Therefore I shall again re-emphasize that follow your application through CSE/GCMS notes and do not let it at the mercy of LVO.

LESSON LEARNED: THE MOST IMPORTANT POINT IN RAISING OCCASIONALLY CSE IS THAT IT DOESN'T COST AND IT DOESN'T HARM BUT THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF GETTING BENEFIT IF LVO HAS FORGOTTEN TO SEND YOU SOME DOCUMENT REQUEST OR INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEXT STEPS OR AS PER THEIR RECORD THEY HAVE SENT YOU INSTRUCTIONS BUT YOU DIDN'T GET IT THEN THEY MIGHT SEND YOU AGAIN UPON SEEING YOUR CSE.

ShirSri said:
Hi All ,I am one of the "Medical request -lost email" candidate. My application was rejected on Sep 30th stating documents were not submitted for the medical request email sent by CIC(email never received by attorney).
My attorney had applied for reconsideration under lost email case ,2 weeks back.
Today in ECAS, all of a sudden an additional "Medical request received" line was added . Although we have not submitted medicals . Do you guys think this is a good sign ? . Below is my status in ECAS.
We received your application for permanent residence on July 30, 2014.
We started processing your application on November 18, 2014.
We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on November 25, 2014. The New Delhi office may contact you.
We sent you correspondence on February 19, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
We sent you medical instructions on February 19, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on September 30, 2015 about the decision on your application.

Fsasamir

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
managersonline said:
Read my below message that I have posted recently on LVO thread. Also read the PM that I have sent to you.

Everyone who is just keeping quite and not following up their Applications with LVO via "CSE or GCMS notes", please read the ordeal of the one of the poor chap who got his APPLICATION REJECTED merely because the Visa Office thought they have sent MR but in reality they have forgotten and considered that they have sent it. These types of software or communication or data entry errors are common even in most modern ERP systems like SAP. Therefore I shall again re-emphasize that follow your application through CSE/GCMS notes and do not let it at the mercy of LVO.

LESSON LEARNED: THE MOST IMPORTANT POINT IN RAISING OCCASIONALLY CSE IS THAT IT DOESN'T COST AND IT DOESN'T HARM BUT THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF GETTING BENEFIT IF LVO HAS FORGOTTEN TO SEND YOU SOME DOCUMENT REQUEST OR INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEXT STEPS OR AS PER THEIR RECORD THEY HAVE SENT YOU INSTRUCTIONS BUT YOU DIDN'T GET IT THEN THEY MIGHT SEND YOU AGAIN UPON SEEING YOUR CSE.
Agree on the above comment though placing CSE and GCMS notes not always give results. Placing too many CSEs may cause negative reaction of visa officer.

With regards to communication requests by Visa Office, nowadays ECAS is upgraded to more detailed version where any official communication by VO is being certainly reflected soon or later. It is very little chance that you may miss some communication if u regularly check your ECAS.

Would be interesting to know the nature of GCMS, I mean how it is treated by Visa Office. Do they treat it as official "complaint from applicant", does it influence immigration officer KPIs? Does it affect Visa Office stastics? We do not know it.

Since GCMS is placed via CIO headquarters and then forwarded to local visa office, I think sometimes it is a better tool for pushing immigration officer to trigger processing.

vikrant34

Oct 5, 2015
vikrant34 said:
APPLICATION RCD-- 29-DEC-2014
DD CHARGED-- 10 MARCH 2015
PER NO.-- 7 APRIL 2015
AFTER THAT I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY COMMUNICATION.I APPLIED FOR GCMS REPORT.AFTER RECEIVING MY GCMS REPORT,I GOT TO KNOW THAT MY FILE HAS BEEN TRASFERRED TO COLOMBO.NOW IN OCTOBER I GOT THIRD LINE UPDATE.IT STATES THIS---We sent you correspondence on October 15, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN.DOES IT CONTAIN MEDICAL REQUEST?

Fsasamir

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
If you have this message in your ECAS it means there should have been email to you from Visa Office requesting some information. Check your inbox and spam folder carefully. If u still do not find email from them then contact Visa Office and notify them that you have not received any communication from them on Oct 15th

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
EVERYONE WHO IS SLEEPING THINKING THAT THE VISA OFFICES WILL TAKE OF THEIR CASE, READ ANOTHER ORDEAL OF THE PERSON, WHO DID NOT RAISE ANY CSE THINKING THAT VISA OFFICES IS NOT GOING TO FORGET ANYTHING. SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM. READ BELOW MESSAGE.

THEREFORE IT IS ALWAYS ADVISED THAT RAISE AT LEAST ONE CSE EVERY MONTH, WHOSE CASES ARE STUCK.

I KNOW, SOME OF THE LUCKIEST PEOPLE WHO GOT THEIR CASES PROCESSED FASTER BY A MATTER OF LUCK OR BECAUSE OF WHATSOEVER UNKNOWN REASON, THEY MIGHT OBJECT. BUT THOSE WHOSE CASES ARE STUCK SHOULD REGULARLY FOLLOW UP BY SENDING AT LEAST ONE CSE EVERY MONTH. OR MORE IF NEEDED. 100% SURE THAT THERE IS NO NEGATIVE EFFECT OF IT. BUT IT IS A PRECAUTIONARY MEASURE THAT EVERYONE SHOULD TAKE.

ALSO READ IN THE PAST POSTS ORDEAL OF ashif_eee FROM BANGLADESH WHO IS FOUNDER OF MAIN THREAD OF FSWP2014. HE HAD SAME ISSUE THAT HE DID NOT RAISE CSE AND VISA OFFICE CLAIMED THAT THEY SENT HIM EMAIL FOR MEDICALS, WHICH HE NEVER RECEIVED. THERE ARE HUNDRED OF THIS TYPE OF CASES OCCURRING.

RKM said:
Dear Members
Sharing my experience with you guys as it also supports the importance of raising CSE periodically. I applied in Oct 2014 against NOC 2133 and got PER on 27 Jan 2015 and SLU updated in August. Till Sep, I was waiting for their further correspondence but they didn’t contact. In the meanwhile, my son was born for which I raised CSE on 9 Sep attached with scanned copies of birth certificate and asked for further processing. In reply I got email from KKB that they are unable to process my file any further until my processing fees is paid and my previous cheque was returned due to ‘account closed’. (I sent DD of 1250$ from Dollar East with my application which was acknowledged on 6 Jan and I was also provided payment receipt number in my PER email.). He further asked me deposit processing fee 1250$ along with 150$ for my newborn (total 1400$) within 30 days for further processing of my case.
Your comments and suggestions are required please

DAVE_DXB

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
26-03-2015
Med's Request
10 FEB 2016
Med's Done....
20 FEB 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-04-2016
Manager's Online, I do appreciate your following the forum and constantly bringing news here. Can you confirm as you mentioned previously, the officer has informed you that your file is for review on the 20th October?
If this is the case, I do plan to do a CSE now, asking them the status of the file

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
DAVE_DXB said:
Manager's Online, I do appreciate your following the forum and constantly bringing news here. Can you confirm as you mentioned previously, the officer has informed you that your file is for review on the 20th October?
If this is the case, I do plan to do a CSE now, asking them the status of the file
You must raise CSE by today itself. I think tomorrow you will get the answer about status of your file. By the way today was the due date of review of my application.

I have also raised another CSE by email in noon time and wrote in the subject POLITE URGENT REMINDER to MCH that this is just a polite reminder that today is the due date of review of my application ,and الحمد الله عزوجل got the reply within half an hour (before few minutes) that
"Thanks for your email. An officer has already started review of your application. We shall contact you shortly regarding the next steps. At the moment no further action is required from your side".
Email again came from MCH.
إن شاء الله عزوجل
I shall hear soon from MCH.
Sada MCH Awaiyee Awaiyee
ساڈا ايم سي ايچ - آوے اي آوے

Manchi83

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER January 2015
AOR Received.
February 2015
Med's Request
December 2015
Med's Done....
TLU December 23
Passport Req..
May 2016
managersonline said:
You must raise CSE by today itself. I think tomorrow you will get the answer about status of your file. By the way today was the due date of review of my application.

I have also raised another CSE by email in noon time and wrote in the subject POLITE URGENT REMINDER to MCH that this is just a polite reminder that today is the due date of review of my application ,and الحمد الله عزوجل got the reply within half an hour (before few minutes) that
"Thanks for your email. An officer has already started review of your application. We shall contact you shortly regarding the next steps. At the moment no further action is required from your side".
Email again came from MCH.
إن شاء الله عزوجل
I shall hear soon from MCH.
Sada MCH Awaiyee Awaiyee
ساڈا ايم سي ايچ - آوے اي آوے
Dear,

Very happy for you, I am sure this week we will congratulate you on your MR. Good to hear that LVO is following the due dates. I have never raised CSE and never wrote to Warsaw but those who did say that they either do not reply or reply with very standard copy-pasted texts, so Thumbs up to London visa office, really.

BTW, do you have any idea on how the eligibility assessment due dates are being set? In most WVO cases, for instance, it is 1 year after PER (+- couple of days) but I see there are other rules for LVO?

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Manchi83 said:
Dear,
Very happy for you, I am sure this week we will congratulate you on your MR. Good to hear that LVO is following the due dates. I have never raised CSE and never wrote to Warsaw but those who did say that they either do not reply or reply with very standard copy-pasted texts, so Thumbs up to London visa office, really.
BTW, do you have any idea on how the eligibility assessment due dates are being set? In most WVO cases, for instance, it is 1 year after PER (+- couple of days) but I see there are other rules for LVO?
Thanks for your good wishes. I also hope the same that إن شاء الله عزوجل within next week I might have good news of receiving MR.
Regarding official processing times please visit following page:-
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp
For Warsaw it is mentioning 32-months.
This is how Canadian bureaucracy works. But based on luck some persons got their MR quite earlier. Why don't you send CSE via both online link as well as via email and ask for status of your application:-
Online link is:-
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=warsaw&_ga=1.149131126.1942796626.1421787333

Email is:-
Warsaw-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Just mention the subject in the following format:-
Application Number:E123456789, UCI#1234-5678, Family Name, Given Name (POLITE URGENT REQUEST)

I am pretty sure that you will get the answer.

That assumption of 1 year after PER is not correct. It can be 3-months after PER and in some cases 2-years after PER. And it is not necessary that they will start the Eligibility Assessment, it can be anything first, maybe background check might start first.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Congratulations to all potential immigrants and future Canadians upon victory of Liberals.

Liberals are in favor of open immigration policy of Canada and appointment of new Liberal Minister for the immigration might help to relax the immigration rules and expedite the processing of existing files faster.

DAVE_DXB

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
26-03-2015
Med's Request
10 FEB 2016
Med's Done....
20 FEB 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-04-2016
Hello Manager's Online, and friends. I had emailed a cse, but the answer has been a normal automated response.
Can anyone suggest if it would be good to ask for the GCM notes, or the case specific details and if this would be helpful to speed up the process
Regards,
DAVE

Fsasamir

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
managersonline said:
Congratulations to all potential immigrants and future Canadians upon victory of Liberals.

Liberals are in favor of open immigration policy of Canada and appointment of new Liberal Minister for the immigration might help to relax the immigration rules and expedite the processing of existing files faster.
Liberal government bears no positive changes to Skilled immigration while putting all emphasies on family sponsored applications and refugee immigration by rising only Syrian refugee immigration up to 25000.

These changes will only hinder skilled applications from being processesed ontime due to the switch of focus by VOs. We already started feeling that. Visa offices dramatically decreased the issue of PPRs as of midSep in order to meet Steven Harper's populist promise to accept 10000 syrian refugees by the end of this calendar year. This happens as a result of populist promises done by government officials who do not care about me and you. The only thing they are interested is high vote rates.

Manchi83

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER January 2015
AOR Received.
February 2015
Med's Request
December 2015
Med's Done....
TLU December 23
Passport Req..
May 2016
Fsasamir said:
Liberal government bears no positive changes to Skilled immigration while putting all emphasies on family sponsored applications and refugee immigration by rising only Syrian refugee immigration up to 25000.

These changes will only hinder skilled applications from being processesed ontime due to the switch of focus by VOs. We already started feeling that. Visa offices dramatically decreased the issue of PPRs as of midSep in order to meet Steven Harper's populist promise to accept 10000 syrian refugees by the end of this calendar year. This happens as a result of populist promises done by government officials who do not care about me and you. The only thing they are interested is high vote rates.
Unfortunately, I must totally agree with your statement, moreover the situation may now even aggravate. I reconciled myself to the fact that 2015 is over for me but with these new immigration priorities our applications can be suspended for uncertain period because the refugees and family reunification applications will certainly have processing advantage. The worst thing is that VOs do not have any deadlines for FSWP set by CIC and they can simply keep our files for many many years and we can’t do anything….