Med's Request
10 FEB 2016
Med's Done....
20 FEB 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-04-2016
Congratulations Jonykabir!! Good to hear. Where are you based my dear?

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
jonykabir said:
Yaaa... hoooooo..... Today is my day because I got my PER latter. Inshallah rest of the applicants will get PER soon. Pls pray for me for my rest of the journey & I will pray for all of you. My application receving date is 17th Dec, DD encashed date is 9th Feb , PER date is 4th March. Pls update it if possible .
congrat on your PER

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
anues said:
Hi All.. I'm considerable new to the forum.. I'm planning to apply for EE for NOC 113 Purchase Manager. My experiences are as below:

2 Years - Procurement Engineer
3 Years - Purchase Director

Can I apply under the Purchase Manager NOC 113. I'm a B. Tech Graduate in ECE. No MBA. Am I eligible? The NOC description on hrsdc website shows as below:

1. A bachelor's degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce or economics is usually required.
2. Purchasing managers responsible for units purchasing specialized materials or business services may require a related degree or diploma. For example, a bachelor's degree or college diploma in engineering may be required for purchasing managers responsible for purchasing industrial products.
3. The designation Supply Chain Management Professional (S.C.M.P.) or registration in the educational program of the Purchasing Management Association of Canada may be required.
4. Several years of experience as a purchasing agent or officer are required.

I don't have degree or diploma in business administration, commerce or economics. I worked in middle east only, no canada experience. And I dont have S.C.M.P. registration. Have 5 years experience in Purchasing Domain.

Your advices are highly appreciated..
You are qualify, get the evaluation of your degree from WEs and also write your IELTS. Please make sure your score is high for IELTS

sugnesh

Feb 25, 2015
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WARSAW transfered by CIC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/11/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
PER : 12/2/2015
AOR Received.
17/3/2015
IELTS Request
along with app
File Transfer...
6/3/2015
Saurabh113 said:
Congrats ! Your wait for AOR and MR starts now !!
Hi saurabh thnx for yr response . now my worry is I hv seen some change in my ecas status , current home address added , previously it was only mailing address .. Does it mean positive that may be vo received file n updated ?

Saurabh113

Nov 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO- File Transferred to WVO by CIC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER 30-01-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent Along with application
File Transfer...
2nd Line updated on 10-04-2015-"We started processing your application on 07-04-2015"
Med's Request
30-04-2015
Med's Done....
06-05-2015. 3rd Line updated on 14-05-15. "Medical results have been received".
Interview........
Decision made 23-07-15
Passport Req..
24-07-15
VISA ISSUED...
Submitted Passports- 03-08-15
LANDED..........
15-09-2015
sugnesh said:
Hi saurabh thnx for yr response . now my worry is I hv seen some change in my ecas status , current home address added , previously it was only mailing address .. Does it mean positive that may be vo received file n updated ?
Yes even I see the same thing happened to my case, earlier my current address was not on the board but now its showing along with mailing address ( which is of my consultant).. so think positive about it, some work is happening, things are moving.
Why dont you update your profile, it helps everyone to study trend. Pls do that.

jonykabir

Jan 24, 2015
George , where are you. I am missing you very much. I think now its your turn to give us the good news. Because the golden Mail will be nocking at your in box most probably tomorrow or day after tomorrow ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
jonykabir said:
George , where are you. I am missing you very much. I think now its your turn to give us the good news. Because the golden Mail will be nocking at your in box most probably tomorrow or day after tomorrow ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Many many congratulations to you, i wish that your next stages of process will pass smoothly as well.
I am still optimistic that I shall get my PER soon. Although waiting clock is still ticking for me.
I guest only reason is that I have sent a revised IELTS result to be attached to my application. Just received confirmation few days back that they have received my new IELTS result and attached to my initial application and my application is In Process at the moment. This is the message that i have received by email few days back, from CIO-Search-Sydney because I have sent an inquiry to them in this regard around two months ago. This could be the reason for delay in issuance of PER. But I am optimistic that may be today at the end of the day or maximum before end of next week I shall Inshah Allah get the PER. Pray for me, that i get it today, إن شاء الله عزوجل

jawadafzal

Jul 16, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-214
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Dear All

please update your status as we know Dave_dxb cc has been charged

Dave_Dxb CC
lucky Si DD
yuran87 CC
Lahoria CC
Geomakram CC
jawadafzal CC
rahulk9 DD
Jigar DD

So 7 of us left

jonykabir

Jan 24, 2015
managersonline said:
Many many congratulations to you, i wish that your next stages of process will pass smoothly as well.
I am still optimistic that I shall get my PER soon. Although waiting clock is still ticking for me.
I guest only reason is that I have sent a revised IELTS result to be attached to my application. Just received confirmation few days back that they have received my new IELTS result and attached to my initial application and my application is In Process at the moment. This is the message that i have received by email few days back, from CIO-Search-Sydney because I have sent an inquiry to them in this regard around two months ago. This could be the reason for delay in issuance of PER. But I am optimistic that may be today at the end of the day or maximum before end of next week I shall Inshah Allah get the PER. Pray for me, that i get it today, إن شاء الله عزوجل
I hope good news is coming very soon to you.[flash=200,200][/flash]

sugnesh

Feb 25, 2015
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WARSAW transfered by CIC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/11/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
PER : 12/2/2015
AOR Received.
17/3/2015
IELTS Request
along with app
File Transfer...
6/3/2015
Saurabh113 said:
Yes even I see the same thing happened to my case, earlier my current address was not on the board but now its showing along with mailing address ( which is of my consultant).. so think positive about it, some work is happening, things are moving.
Why dont you update your profile, it helps everyone to study trend. Pls do that.
Ohk ... :D .. Can u pl explain how I create profile ? I m new to this n not getting it ...

sushil1708

Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
SENT
managersonline said:
ALL THE BEST GEORGE !!!

sushil1708

Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
SENT
jawadafzal said:
Dear All

Dave_Dxb CC
lucky Si DD
yuran87 CC
Lahoria CC
Geomakram CC
jawadafzal CC
rahulk9 DD
Jigar DD

So 7 of us left
HEY HI JAWAD,
I AM ALSO IN THE SAME LOOP AS MY APPLICATION WAS ALSO RECIEVED ON 31.12.2014..HOPING TO FIND THE GOLDEN EMAIL IN THIS WEEK FROM THE CIC....ALL THE BEST TO U GUYS.....

sushil1708

Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
SENT
jonykabir said:
DAVE_DXB said:
Congratulations Jonykabir!! Good to hear. Where are you based my dear?

Thanks, I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh
CONGRATULATIONS JONYKABIR !!!!

rahulk9

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jawadafzal said:
Dear All

Dave_Dxb CC
lucky Si DD
yuran87 CC
Lahoria CC
Geomakram CC
jawadafzal CC
rahulk9 DD
Jigar DD

So 7 of us left
I called CIC yesterday and they told me my file is "In Process". I am unable to get information from Thomas Cook about my draft status. They have no clue how to track it. They agent said you should wait till March 15 or 17. After that give us a call.

I asked them if my application is return due to cap and he said that is not the case.