+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 0111 / 1111/1112/1114 ( May 2014 ) ( Joine here )

ritaritzie

Star Member
Feb 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2014
Nomination.....
CC Charged - January 16, 2015
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, check here for the total picture as per this forum, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/htmlview?pli=1&sle=true#gid=1627896255 :)

I am just wondering if how figures are being updated in this spreadsheet? Base on the NOC 1111 there are only 35 applicants as of June 18. The movement is somehow slow i think and is it safe to assume that by August the NOC 111 is still open?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
ritaritzie said:
I am just wondering if how figures are being updated in this spreadsheet? Base on the NOC 1111 there are only 35 applicants as of June 18. The movement is somehow slow i think and is it safe to assume that by August the NOC 111 is still open?
Hi Rita, actually this spreadsheet is based on self submitted data by members of this forum so its just a little mirror of what's actually going on. We usually appeal to all those who use this forum to update their details and status on the spreadsheet but you can see that not everyone does so.
However, everyone who views the spreadsheet can get a picture of what's going on but in reality the figures of applications received for each NOC by CIO will be much higher so don't be surprised that 1111 is filled up by late July/early August. :)

ritaritzie

Star Member
Feb 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2014
Nomination.....
Pipis Husband said:
Hi Rita, actually this spreadsheet is based on self submitted data by members of this forum so its just a little mirror of what's actually going on. We usually appeal to all those who use this forum to update their details and status on the spreadsheet but you can see that not everyone does so.
However, everyone who views the spreadsheet can get a picture of what's going on but in reality the figures of applications received for each NOC by CIO will be much higher so don't be surprised that 1111 is filled up by late July/early August. :)
Oh I see. Actually I am already here in Canada and I was in FSW1 under NOC1111. I am monitoring this NOC1111 also for now because my sister-in-law in on queue. They are still in the process of collecting their requirements.

MANISHMEHTA

Jul 21, 2010
VADODARA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb-2010
Doc's Request.
mar-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
25/06/2012
Med's Done....
13/07/2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
25/06/2012
VISA ISSUED...
22/01/13
LANDED..........
May'13
Dear All,

If you are settled in back home, don't come here.

I applied in FSW1 and came on 26th May 2013.

I have applied with NOC1111.

I tried here lot for the job and finally started with General labour for 3 months.

But I have luck and i found job as bookkeeper.

Here the recruiting company don't believe in your qualification and experience.

If you are ready for study here and get some degree from canada university they may considered your application.

This is the true picture of canada. Many doctor's lawyer's and accountant go back.

Believe me It's too hard life for 1 to 2 years and specially those who don't have any friends and relatives in canada.

Manish Mehta.

ritaritzie

Star Member
Feb 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2014
Nomination.....
MANISHMEHTA said:
Dear All,

I tried here lot for the job and finally started with General labour for 3 months.

If you are ready for study here and get some degree from canada university they may considered your application.

This is the true picture of canada. Many doctor's lawyer's and accountant go back.

Believe me It's too hard life for 1 to 2 years and specially those who don't have any friends and relatives in canada.

Manish Mehta.

I am so sorry for your story Manish but it's good you got your bookkeeper job now. I agree that this is the true picture of Canada. But you are more right that studying upgrading is the answer. I am also here now in Canada since February 2013. I am already settled in my home country but I still decided to come here despite knowing the true picture.

For those who are dreaming to come here, I can say I have no regrets so I will I encourage you to go for it. Like Manish I also struggled in my first few days. So I decided to go back to school. I am now in the CGA program and on my last 2 courses to go. I am working now as Accountant and I don't mind I started also as general labor. I can share you more success stories if given the chance. Not to mention, I have a couple friend, I met them in this forum before we landed here in Canada. I spoke to them often thru online chat just to ask the some of their secrets how they survive. They are both settled also in their home country. Just like you, they struggled. The girl worked as crew in McDonalds for almost a year and the guy worked in the Superstore. The girl now is a CGA and earning almost 100K CAD a year, same as the guy who is now a successful Financial Planner and Advisor. And many cases to mention.

First to 2nd year it is your make or break era. The choice is all yours. Many went back home because it's their choice. But if you are decided to make, you have all the means. There are a lot of resources and programs of Canadian Government that will help up immigrants to survive. One is the skills connect program. I went to this program and they helped me in my job search from resume building, interview tips and even funded partially my education. There are lots more like child tax benefit, rental subdidy and more. It's for you to find out in your province of preference.

I hope this makes sense.

Godfada

Star Member
May 18, 2014
ritaritzie said:
I am so sorry for your story Manish but it's good you got your bookkeeper job now. I agree that this is the true picture of Canada. But you are more right that studying upgrading is the answer. I am also here now in Canada since February 2013. I am already settled in my home country but I still decided to come here despite knowing the true picture.

For those who are dreaming to come here, I can say I have no regrets so I will I encourage you to go for it. Like Manish I also struggled in my first few days. So I decided to go back to school. I am now in the CGA program and on my last 2 courses to go. I am working now as Accountant and I don't mind I started also as general labor. I can share you more success stories if given the chance. Not to mention, I have a couple friend, I met them in this forum before we landed here in Canada. I spoke to them often thru online chat just to ask the some of their secrets how they survive. They are both settled also in their home country. Just like you, they struggled. The girl worked as crew in McDonalds for almost a year and the guy worked in the Superstore. The girl now is a CGA and earning almost 100K CAD a year, same as the guy who is now a successful Financial Planner and Advisor. And many cases to mention.

First to 2nd year it is your make or break era. The choice is all yours. Many went back home because it's their choice. But if you are decided to make, you have all the means. There are a lot of resources and programs of Canadian Government that will help up immigrants to survive. One is the skills connect program. I went to this program and they helped me in my job search from resume building, interview tips and even funded partially my education. There are lots more like child tax benefit, rental subdidy and more. It's for you to find out in your province of preference.

I hope this makes sense.
Thanks for the share! I dont mind hearing stories like these, maybe u can start a new thread, would love to hear more :)

I agree, that u have to stay positive. Your outlook on life will help you realise problems or possiblilites. I am in a good job here in Jamaica, but i want more form my family esp my kids, give them more options etc. So if i get through i know it wont be easy, but i will keep positive and look for the opportunities as they come.

ritaritzie

Star Member
Feb 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2014
Nomination.....
Godfada said:
Thanks for the share! I dont mind hearing stories like these, maybe u can start a new thread, would love to hear more :)

I agree, that u have to stay positive. Your outlook on life will help you realise problems or possiblilites. I am in a good job here in Jamaica, but i want more form my family esp my kids, give them more options etc. So if i get through i know it wont be easy, but i will keep positive and look for the opportunities as they come.
Absolutely true. Positive thinking is the key. I can share you many success stories and even my story but maybe on another thread. I am not yet that successful but i can say that I survived. I am so thankful on my struggle days.

So too early for you to mind those stuff but for now focus on your application. Focus on your dream. Canada will the right place for you all guys if you all think that way. Mind over matter. So Goodluck to all of you. I will be more than happy and the pleasure is mine in any way I can assist you. I strongly encourage to stay positive and go for you dreams.

Paddy78

Star Member
Sep 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 June
Doc's Request.
All Submitted
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
PER 18 Oct
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Second Line updated
ritaritzie said:
Absolutely true. Positive thinking is the key. I can share you many success stories and even my story but maybe on another thread. I am not yet that successful but i can say that I survived. I am so thankful on my struggle days.

So too early for you to mind those stuff but for now focus on your application. Focus on your dream. Canada will the right place for you all guys if you all think that way. Mind over matter. So Goodluck to all of you. I will be more than happy and the pleasure is mine in any way I can assist you. I strongly encourage to stay positive and go for you dreams.
Hi Ritarizi,

could you please share the CGA details as a personal message. Just to keep it seperate from this discussion. I am a CA with 12 yrs exp in India and applied for Immigration. Just to understand the quailification requirements , like CPA or CGA etc, if you can provide some insight in to it.

mustafa.sariya

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dubai
Hello Everyone.!!

I intend to apply for immigration on ASAP, therefor had one query.

My total points with 4 years of experience are coming to 67 points, which includes my articleship experience of 3 years and i am worried if they reject these three or part of the year, as experience then i may land up in a case of having only 65 points. Hence i have asked my spouse to prepare for IELTS and get additional 5 points for adaptability.

Now the issue is my spouse ielts dates are on 10th july and i can expect result by 23rd of july which is exactly month from now so can it not be possible for submitting my case for claiming 67 points and suppose if they reject my experience i shall submit my spouse ielts score to claim points on adaptability then.

Please reply

Thank You

Regards

Mustafa Sariya

Godfada

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Paddy78 said:
Hi Ritarizi,

could you please share the CGA details as a personal message. Just to keep it seperate from this discussion. I am a CA with 12 yrs exp in India and applied for Immigration. Just to understand the quailification requirements , like CPA or CGA etc, if you can provide some insight in to it.
Hi Paddy,

You gonna have to do the Canadian CPA. CGA and CA is gonna be a thing of the pass as they are merging all the courses into the Canadian CPA which will take anywhere between 18-24 months to complete.

Godfada

Star Member
May 18, 2014
mustafa.sariya said:
Hello Everyone.!!

I intend to apply for immigration on ASAP, therefor had one query.

My total points with 4 years of experience are coming to 67 points, which includes my articleship experience of 3 years and i am worried if they reject these three or part of the year, as experience then i may land up in a case of having only 65 points. Hence i have asked my spouse to prepare for IELTS and get additional 5 points for adaptability.

Now the issue is my spouse ielts dates are on 10th july and i can expect result by 23rd of july which is exactly month from now so can it not be possible for submitting my case for claiming 67 points and suppose if they reject my experience i shall submit my spouse ielts score to claim points on adaptability then.

Please reply

Thank You

Regards

Mustafa Sariya
I think it is hard to advise you as to what you should do. i do think if all the years fit into a NOC and at least the last year fits the NOC you are applying for, then you should be good, as long as you have the JDs to support those years. secondly you have to follow the the NOC your applying for on the spreadsheet and the overall cap to kind of estimate how much time you have. But one thing is sure, if you are not comfortable, then do what you must to get to that comfort level. at least you would have felt you have done your best.

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
hi all

sent my app package yesterday.noc1111

papmanindia

Dec 8, 2009
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File received - 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-08-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
7 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2014
Passport Req..
DM - 24 Feb 2015...PPR 25 Feb 2015...submitted 02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2015
LANDED..........
18 April 2015
hi all,

me too send under NOC 1111 and my application recahed on 12 may 2014.

grayninja2014

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MANISHMEHTA said:
Dear All,

Manish Mehta.
I also heard alot of those stories...But as always, I want to ask on how you were able to earn success in your first 2 years there. I think that's what everyone needs here especially for NOC 1111 applicants :D