+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 0111 / 1111/1112/1114 ( May 2014 ) ( Joine here )

scorpio939

Sep 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO -> Manila VO
NOC Code......
1114:Other Financial Officers
App. Filed.......
08-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
22-Jun-2016
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
13-JAN-2015
Med's Request
22-Jun-2016
Med's Done....
18-July-2016
Passport Req..
14-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2016
LANDED..........
13-APR-2017
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, see my responses above, good luck :)

Pipis Husband, thanks a lot for your help.

Another thing, in case of lack of space in the box,

- should I try writing as much info i can squeeze into that small space regarding my duties, or
- I should write "provided in attached sheet" in the box n write all the details in the additional sheet?

PawarT

Jun 11, 2014
Hello to everyone (applicants in Noc 0111/1111/1112/1114)

I am applying for NOC 0111, having hard time getting PCC from Mumbai police office ::). ON visiting the office for PCC they said they want an embassy letter... how should i go about it.

All other docs are ready except PCC. Anyone through with PCC from Mumbai please guide.

Paddy78

Star Member
Sep 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 June
Doc's Request.
All Submitted
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
PER 18 Oct
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Second Line updated
PawarT said:
Hello to everyone (applicants in Noc 0111/1111/1112/1114)

I am applying for NOC 0111, having hard time getting PCC from Mumbai police office ::). ON visiting the office for PCC they said they want an embassy letter... how should i go about it.

All other docs are ready except PCC. Anyone through with PCC from Mumbai please guide.
Hi Pawar T : Would be good if you submit your file for processing and apply for PCC to the passport office. You can send this after some time as well. You will easily get 3-4 months time post submission of file and most likely PCC will be requested when CIC will send your documents to Local visa office in India, that point of time you will get a request to get the PCC. Passport office normally take 1-2 days to give you PCC if police verfication at the time of your passport is clear else they will redo police verification at your home address and post that they will give you the PCC. So for you it could be 1-2 days or may be a 2 months task at hand. So dont delay but rush your documents to fall with in the quota for this year.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@rita

very well said !

Do you/ anybody have idea about the prospects for Investment banking or Equities (research analyst) related jobs or any experience in Canada job markets (NOC 1112).

ritaritzie said:
To earn success, for me #1 is the positive mental attitude. If you think success, think you will become. Second, is upgrading. Though we are all skilled and professional it is true that most companies don't believe and they still looking for someone with canadian experience and education. So don't settle for less. There a lot of resources that you can be benefited if you really want to achieve success. You can volunteer to gain canadian experience. The true success lies in you hands. If you believe you can be the more than successful than you expected.

PawarT

Jun 11, 2014
Thank you so much for the reply Paddy78,

Ready with my file to courier today.

Thanks a lot for again for valuable input. :)

Gurdeep0878

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
23-01-2015
Med's Request
06-02-2015
Med's Done....
28-02-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Dear Godfada,

Thanks for the response, Praying hard. Hopefully with the addition of new NOC's related to Financial background personnel this category will take some time to get filled up as in other Categories like 0111 and 0114 data is still not correct as per spreadsheet as most of the applicants in India specially in Delhi are looking for these categories as per latest news from some of the local agents with which i have confirmed.

trini_ac

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Does anyone know what the job description for financial management officer under 1114 is? I'm worried I won't word it properly. Please help.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
scorpio939 said:
Pipis Husband, thanks a lot for your help.

Another thing, in case of lack of space in the box,

- should I try writing as much info i can squeeze into that small space regarding my duties, or
- I should write "provided in attached sheet" in the box n write all the details in the additional sheet? Yes, this is allowed. Just design a simple excel template like the form on a sheet of paper. Indicate your full name and the form name/number on top then sign at the foot of each extra page you use and place after the original form in your application.
Hi, good luck to you :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
trini_ac said:
Does anyone know what the job description for financial management officer under 1114 is? I'm worried I won't word it properly. Please help.
Hi see below;
The following is a summary of main duties for some occupations in this unit group, 1114:

Financial planners develop personal financial plans for clients covering cash management, finances, insurance coverage, investments, retirement and estate planning, taxes and legal matters; analyze clients' financial records, set goals and develop a financial strategy; advise clients on implementing the financial plan to help them achieve their goals; may also arrange for the purchase and sale of financial products and investments depending on the licence held, and monitor the portfolio to ensure its quality and profitability; and help to expand business and attract new clients.

Financial examiners and inspectors review and examine banks, trust companies, credit unions, caisses populaires, credit companies, real estate companies, insurance companies, pension funds, securities brokers and other financial services and institutions to ensure compliance with governing legislation and regulations.

Financial investigators investigate possible unethical conduct or breaches of securities or commodity futures laws by persons or companies that trade in securities and commodity futures or that provide related financial services.

Financial underwriters underwrite new issues of stocks and bonds, negotiate with corporations and governments to determine the type and terms of new securities issued and prepare offering prospectuses.

Trust officers administer estate, personal, charitable, corporate and other types of trusts, direct trust account investments, receive and record investment income and disburse trust funds.

Mortgage brokers meet with clients to obtain information about income, liabilities and assets, and type, price and condition of property to be mortgaged, and negotiate mortgage loans with lenders or lending institutions on behalf of clients.

Gurdeep0878

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
23-01-2015
Med's Request
06-02-2015
Med's Done....
28-02-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
killer_AB said:
Cap updated: 491 of 25,000.
Please advise these counts are till which dates?

manojk141

Jun 13, 2014
punjab
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All
I am an Accounts professional with following details:
Qualification : B.Com, (1993), MBA(Finance)(2012)
Working Experience : 19 years
I do not have 67 points in the federal Skilled category due to age factor.
Kindly suggest any other program in which I can apply for NOC 1114 category.
Thanks in advance.

sherzod

May 27, 2014
Tashkent
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
CC charged 09.03.2015
Nomination.....
PER 29.03.2015
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SLU on 26.03.2015 but updated on 06.08.2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Seniors!!! Please give me a helpz

I have sent 3 degrees for evaluation to WES, but they have evaluated and sent report for only one degree( which is not relevant for my FSWP). However, I have indicated 3 degrees to be evaluated on my application online.
And I am sending and calling to WES , but no responds at all.
What should I do on this case.

Godfada

Star Member
May 18, 2014
manojk141 said:
Hi All
I am an Accounts professional with following details:
Qualification : B.Com, (1993), MBA(Finance)(2012)
Working Experience : 19 years
I do not have 67 points in the federal Skilled category due to age factor.
Kindly suggest any other program in which I can apply for NOC 1114 category.
Thanks in advance.
Hi Manojk141,

The only way points wont matter is if you get a job letter from a Canadian employee offering you employment. Otherwise the FSW is not gonna be the program for you.

Godfada

Star Member
May 18, 2014
sherzod said:
Seniors!!! Please give me a helpz

I have sent 3 degrees for evaluation to WES, but they have evaluated and sent report for only one degree( which is not relevant for my FSWP). However, I have indicated 3 degrees to be evaluated on my application online.
And I am sending and calling to WES , but no responds at all.
What should I do on this case.
I am not a senior :) but the best you can do right now is send them an email outlining your issues and follow up with constant calls until you get a response.