+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nobody talks about Simon Fraser University (SFU) ! Why?

Rose84

Nov 24, 2021
I noticed that students do not apply to SFU or talk about it in the forum?!
I wish to know if there is a specific reason

baome

Mar 3, 2020
Its a well recognized University and offers reasonable Research programs. In Vancouver, UCW is popular because it is easy to get in. I know that SFU is very good.

Reactions: wonderbly

Rose84

Nov 24, 2021
Its a well recognized University and offers reasonable Research programs. In Vancouver, UCW is popular because it is easy to get in. I know that SFU is very good.
Do you think I stand a good chance if I applied for a study permit?
I am also waiting for an acceptance letter from the University of Alberta.

Jason119

Mar 15, 2022
Do you think I stand a good chance if I applied for a study permit?
I am also waiting for an acceptance letter from the University of Alberta.
I guess this varies from person to person, and you have to provide specific details of your study permit.

Jason119

Mar 15, 2022
I guess this varies from person to person, and you have to provide specific details of your study permit.
Because of some misunderstanding making an update: I am not applying for any study permit right now, I am just asking because I have experience dealing with Canadian students while providing essays on Brave New World to them for free use (check here), so I had a quite an interesting conversations with them about study applying, successful and unsuccessful so I thought maybe I could share with you about anything I know. But it will be better if you will research online by yourself.