+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No way to verify the exit dates?

Medmhn

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Toronto
I travel alot more than 5 time.i did many tiket of my .fly exist and entry.but i ve one trip i confuse on it.i do ve only the entry of canada .not the exist.and it was in my old passort and no stamp on it
So i dot know what to do.is only one fly missing exist inforation on it

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
I travel alot more than 5 time.i did many tiket of my .fly exist and entry.but i ve one trip i confuse on it.i do ve only the entry of canada .not the exist.and it was in my old passort and no stamp on it
So i dot know what to do.is only one fly missing exist inforation on it
A little mistake in one date is not an issue at all, provided you have a nice buffer over the 1095 days threshold.
Try your best to remember, but if you can't and end up giving a simple approximate of your exit date, they'll probably point it out at the interview and nothing much.

Many applicants on this forum reported making mistakes on their travel dates (sometimes forgetting a holiday altogether!) and getting DM very soon afterwards, same for some people I know IRL.

Medmhn

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Toronto
The trip i missing the exist is important for me.bec if i put any close exit i can applay rigth way to renw my pr and i will get 900 days in canada for the5years
Or i need to wait other 5 month to renw it
Im not going to aplay for citzien .im going to renw my pr.so im worry if i make mistake for exit date i will be in trouble for getting my pr.plz advise