+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Updates regarding medical through SDS. Suggestions please.

Kaur@g

Feb 2, 2019
Hey
I've submitted my application on july 18,2019 and gave Medical on july 22,2019. I've also given medical prior to application submission.
It's been more then 20 days and my application is still under review of eligibility.
I know my friends submitted application later and got their medical updates.
I don't know why my application is delaying?

itsmevicky

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Coimbatore
Don't rely on the updates. They are all over the place. I also applied under SDS online and did my biometrics on July 3rd. My "Review of eligibility" status did not update until July 19th, when I got my approval and passport request.

It was 16 days processing time for me (starting from biometrics enrolment date).
So don't worry too much, it has only been 10 days for you. I bet you will get something by the end of this week.
Hey bro, My timeline
Applied ONLINE SDS July 11
Biometrics requestion letter July 12
Biometrics July 18
Upfront MEDICAL EXAM on March 23

No mail post biometrics and stuck in Background check. When can I expect some updates. Even my medical is not updated online...Please help me.. Thanks..

HenryVo

Jun 2, 2019
Hey bro, My timeline
Applied ONLINE SDS July 11
Biometrics requestion letter July 12
Biometrics July 18
Upfront MEDICAL EXAM on March 23

No mail post biometrics and stuck in Background check. When can I expect some updates. Even my medical is not updated online...Please help me.. Thanks..
It shouldn't be taking that long. The standard SDS processing time is 20 days. My application only took 16 days to get approved.
I recommend sending a Web form asking about the status of your application.

nirvigna

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
It shouldn't be taking that long. The standard SDS processing time is 20 days. My application only took 16 days to get approved.
Hey bro...
Please suggest if I should file a WebForm or not.
It's been 27 days.
I applied for visa on 12th
Biometric on 12th as well (reapply)
Medical updated on 24th
Biometric Correspondence Letter 29th
No decision yet but the Review of eligibility shows
"We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"

I've seen so many applications for 12th July already have gotten their results. I've done everything right for the Visa this time.

87% in 12th
7.5 IELTS
Tuition Fees paid
GIC
SOP with strong ties to home country.
I've given everything into it. Please tell me how long do you think it is gonna take for them. Do you think the results will be positive?
How long do I have to wait? I seriously can't wait anymore

HenryVo

Jun 2, 2019
Hey bro...
Please suggest if I should file a WebForm or not.
It's been 27 days.
I applied for visa on 12th
Biometric on 12th as well (reapply)
Medical updated on 24th
Biometric Correspondence Letter 29th
No decision yet but the Review of eligibility shows
"We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"

I've seen so many applications for 12th July already have gotten their results. I've done everything right for the Visa this time.

87% in 12th
7.5 IELTS
Tuition Fees paid
GIC
SOP with strong ties to home country.
I've given everything into it. Please tell me how long do you think it is gonna take for them. Do you think the results will be positive?
How long do I have to wait? I seriously can't wait anymore
Were you previously refused? If so, what was the refusal reasons?
Are you applying under SDS online?
What program are you applying for? At what school?
What is your education background?
Any family ties in Canada? What is your status in your home country?

I can give you a fair prediction of your result if you give me the above information.

nirvigna

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Were you previously refused? If so, what was the refusal reasons?
Are you applying under SDS online?
What program are you applying for? At what school?
What is your education background?
Any family ties in Canada? What is your status in your home country?

I can give you a fair prediction of your result if you give me the above information.
Oho I'll answer every question you ask "milord"

Yes I was refused before.
6th June apply
8th June Biometrics
4th July decision
Refusal

They don't think I'ma leave Canada after my stay section 216(1) bullshit purpose of your visit.

Now I'm applying under SDS. This time my application is perfect. Like it can't be any better. I'm going to York University, Toronto, Ontario.
I've done 10th and 12th, I'm going for an undergraduate degree. My choice of program is Film Production BFA and I've described deeply that how much I love film and how I want to study in Canada and how I want to return to my home country and work in Mumbai "the city of dreams"

I'm telling you, this time the application is foolproof. I do not have any family ties in Canada though, I'm a citizen of India obviously but execpt that I have a clean travel history and no violations whatsoever.

(You read all of that kudos man) ❤

HenryVo

Jun 2, 2019
Oho I'll answer every question you ask "milord"

6th June apply
8th June Biometrics
4th July decision
Refusal

They don't think I'ma leave Canada after my stay section 216(1) bullshit purpose of your visit.

Now I'm applying under SDS. This time my application is perfect. Like it can't be any better. I'm going to York University, Toronto, Ontario.
I've done 10th and 12th, I'm going for an undergraduate degree. My choice of program is Film Production BFA and I've described deeply that how much I love film and how I want to study in Canada and how I want to return to my home country and work in Mumbai "the city of dreams"

I'm telling you, this time the application is foolproof. I do not have any family ties in Canada though, I'm a citizen of India obviously but execpt that I have a clean travel history and no violations whatsoever.

(You read all of that kudos man) ❤
Yeah, very high success rate with this one.
Only question I would have is what documents did you forgot to include in your first application that led to the first refusal?

nirvigna

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Only question I would have is what documents did you forgot to include in your first application that led to the first refusal?
No documents man... Seriously my consultant tells me that their are some applications that are rejected randomly so that serious ones can make the cut. He tells me that my application was randomly rejected cuz their is no other reason suitable.
You know I've won a lottery ticket of 2 grand and I got myself rejected in Visa. Look at the odds. Irony sure is a funny thing. Thanks a lot for taking the time to reply man. Hope you have a good day ;)

itsmevicky

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Coimbatore
I want to ask them but normal processing time for SDS India is 4Weeks it seems... whether they will respond to my webform?

Meghnam2

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Hi,

Did you get your visa?

I was also refused at first and then reapplied on 1 Aug’19 and medical updated on 18th Aug’19 till now there is no update

It will be helpful if you let us know what are. Chances of getting the visa

6th June apply
8th June Biometrics
4th July decision
Refusal

(You read all of that kudos man) ❤[/QUOTE]
Hihu