+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Updates regarding medical through SDS. Suggestions please.

shaktiks

May 3, 2019
I applied on 15th April, done with Bio-metric, medicals still yet to give. Iam waiting for them to ask. Did anyone give medicals post apply ?
I have been waiting for the medical request too. Applied on April16th, and biometric submission on April23rd.
I took the medical exam after the application submission though, and have to upload the ACK letter as soon as they ask.

SridharSridu

Jun 2, 2019
Hey everyone,
I applied for the Student Permit online through the SDS route on 2nd April. I gave my biometrics at VFS Delhi on 8th April.

Post my biometrics I got the automatically generated Student Acknowledgement letter on 16th April.
After that there have been no updates. A lot of people who applied after 8th April have already gotten their Visas and I haven't even received any updates on my medical. I had my upfront medical examination on 7th March so the reports should've been ready anyway.

Study Visa processing times for applicants in India is two weeks and its been over three weeks for me.
Could anyone suggest me anything? I'm really tensed.
Hi please tell me after how many days your medicals got updated.. Please I'm in same situation..

SridharSridu

Jun 2, 2019
mine approval still has to come.
anyway
submitted online sds on 1st april
got acknowledgement mail on 15th
24th medical pass and biometrics correspondence.
waiting for approval
Hi
I gave medical on 7th June
I applied sds online on 15th
18th biometric completed
Till now No update on cic regarding medical..
Anyone to explain please

Karmajeetsinh

Jul 18, 2019
Hello guys,

I've applied online for the visa (SDS).

I've applied on 9th July.
Gave Biometrics on 12th July.

And even today when I log in to gckey, application status is showing submitted. Why is it not going to review for eligibility?

Any idea? I'm going for September intake.

HenryVo

Jun 2, 2019
Hello guys,

I've applied online for the visa (SDS).

I've applied on 9th July.
Gave Biometrics on 12th July.

And even today when I log in to gckey, application status is showing submitted. Why is it not going to review for eligibility?

Any idea? I'm going for September intake.
Don't rely on the updates. They are all over the place. I also applied under SDS online and did my biometrics on July 3rd. My "Review of eligibility" status did not update until July 19th, when I got my approval and passport request.

It was 16 days processing time for me (starting from biometrics enrolment date).
So don't worry too much, it has only been 10 days for you. I bet you will get something by the end of this week.

Karmajeetsinh

Jul 18, 2019
Don't rely on the updates. They are all over the place. I also applied under SDS online and did my biometrics on July 3rd. My "Review of eligibility" status did not update until July 19th, when I got my approval and passport request.

It was 16 days processing time for me (starting from biometrics enrolment date).
So don't worry too much, it has only been 10 days for you. I bet you will get something by the end of this week.
Okayy thanks a lot. Hanging in there.

Reactions: Msbrar