+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Travel History, But Approved

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, my mother in law was approved without any travel history outside her home country.

ryzriela

Aug 1, 2012
Wow... Because I have been refused due to travel history,purpose of visit and limited prospect of employment to the current residence. I'm planning to apply again on November for Christmas/new Year vacation. Can you give me an advice if it is okay to reapply again.There is no change on my documents that I'm going to give. Im wonderin if its because of my age. Just 23 years old

realtwenty

Star Member
Sep 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tourist visa will approved or got denied In some cases not just only that you don't have a trave history in the past . . Try to show more ties that you will leave canada
in the end of your visit .

realtwenty

Star Member
Sep 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes ryz . I was planning to apply this second week of october i hope it will be approve. Where do you apply by the way.? Are you from manila.?

hope29

May 21, 2012
Yup, pero kasama ko tita ko nung ininterview kmi. But as I've said, iba yung sa Canada siguro...

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ryzriela said:
Wow... Because I have been refused due to travel history,purpose of visit and limited prospect of employment to the current residence. I'm planning to apply again on November for Christmas/new Year vacation. Can you give me an advice if it is okay to reapply again.There is no change on my documents that I'm going to give. Im wonderin if its because of my age. Just 23 years old
I would surmise the denial was due to the combination of factors you mentioned, not just the lack of travel history alone.

Some applicants get approved even without a travel history - but other factors that show greater ties to the home country - such as non-liquid assets in the country such as ownership of land, business, and also the employment history and record of continued employment in the home country do count and weigh in more on the application.

Age may also be a factor - as a senior with no travel history is less likely regarded to enter Canada's labor force, rather than a young, single individual who can enter it. So to dispel any doubt due to age - you have to load the proof of ties to home country, such that the VO will not take age as a factor and instead focus on those proofs.

Remember, the application is for a temporary residence visa or visit visa - and thus CIC expects that visitors will not use the visitor entry to the country as an opportunity to immediately enter into employment without going through the much thorough WP application process.

realtwenty

Star Member
Sep 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope29 said:
Yup, pero kasama ko tita ko nung ininterview kmi. But as I've said, iba yung sa Canada siguro...
ahm ate kahit 17 ako pwede aman po ako magapply. And via courier lang naman po yun kaya dapat may kasamang pirma ng m0m ko ung applicati0n ko and ksama letter nya na inaallow nya q magpunta jan. thats it.

hope29

May 21, 2012
Ikaw, bahala ka. Pero nakakapagtaka kung 17 ka na nagtotour magisa di ba? Ask k pa sa iba.. gawa ka bago thread sabihin mo 17 y.o and TRV, hehe..

realtwenty

Star Member
Sep 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hehehe. Uhm ate kc december or january ko balak magpunta .then di cla mgtataka kc timing un sa christmas vacation ng sch0ol .so sasbhn lang namen na 2 wks lang aq dun ,then babalik aq d2 ng 1st wk ng january kc pasukan na ulit.

hope29

May 21, 2012
Di ko tlga lam eh, basta feeling ko masyado ka bata. May mapapakita ka bang papers tulad ng bank statement? Nakakuha ka ba ng invitation? Pero pagisipan mo mabuti... bashin mo yung mga threads. Yung isa nga si janeyboss b yun? ganda ng mga prinovide nya sa VO di ba, pero nadeny pa rin. But ikaw, kung gusto mo itry then go, malay natin di ba? hehehe

realtwenty

Star Member
Sep 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hehehe malalaman natin yan pag nkapagapply na q :) nagbasa2 naman na ko e. Pati sa cic site that says na dpt my sign ng m0ther applicati0n ko ..
Sya naman ate kulang ties nya.bsta paghahandaan q na po mga documents and ties para maapprove agad :) balitaan q nalang po kau. goodluck sken.hehe