+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Travel History, But Approved

hope29

May 21, 2012
hehe.. goodluck! I admire your spirit.. :) ako nga natatakot ko magapply eh, hehe.. balitaan mko ha

realtwenty

Star Member
Sep 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hahaha opo cge. Ate bigay q sau number ko.do txt me please i message q po sayo.. Di po kc ko masyado nagpupunta sa site na 2 e.hehehe. . Para update q kau lage hehe.

realtwenty

Star Member
Sep 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ragluf said:
I would surmise the denial was due to the combination of factors you mentioned, not just the lack of travel history alone.

Some applicants get approved even without a travel history - but other factors that show greater ties to the home country - such as non-liquid assets in the country such as ownership of land, business, and also the employment history and record of continued employment in the home country.

Age may also be a factor - as a senior with no travel history is less likely regarded to enter Canada's labor force, rather than a young, single individual who can enter it. So to dispel any doubt due to age - you have to load the proof of ties to home country, such that the VO will not take age as a factor and instead focus on those proofs.

Remember, the application is for a temporary residence visa or visit visa - and thus CIC expects that visitors will not use the visitor entry to the country as an opportunity to immediately enter into employment without going through the much thorough WP application process.
thanks i got learned to you're comment :) you said a young and single have a big chance to get a tourist visa as long as i can provide a great ties that i will come back to my home country.. ~ ( I will give them a great ties so they would not focus on my age as a factor instead they will focus on my proofs ) Thanks for that idea friend.

eivol13

Oct 15, 2012
realtwenty said:
thanks i got learned to you're comment :) you said a young and single have a big chance to get a tourist visa as long as i can provide a great ties that i will come back to my home country.. ~ ( I will give them a great ties so they would not focus on my age as a factor instead they will focus on my proofs ) Thanks for that idea friend.

Hi realtwenty!

I read your posts.
Were you able to submit your applications already?
I just had mine picked up by Air21 few hours ago. Keeping my fingers crossed.
I also applied for TRV with an invitation letter from a Canadian Citizen friend.
Hope all goes well. God bless my application. :)

-Lovie.Phil.Ceb.

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
Forumites, I am planning an exploratory visit to Nova Scotia under the Community Identified Stream and i need help on how best to go about filling my forms to avoid pitfalls the VO capitalises on to deny people visa.

1. The first ques asked of UCI number- I am one of the Pre Feb 2008, can i write the file number i was given then here which usually start with B or this means another thing entirely.

2. Purpose of visit - Should i pick tourist visa or i pick others and in the next column write exploratory visit.

3. Name, address and relationship of any person or institution i will visit : what relationship will be best to be written that i have with the Regional Association that planned inviting me and also for places i love to visit like employers, schools, hopitals, banks, post office etc - what relation can one say he has with all these bodies since i am just going to see how things work.

4. Details of highest level of education : after stating it, is it compulsory i include a photocopy or original of such certificate despite i am not applying for student visa.

5. Details of employment in the last ten years: For previous work experiences, should i include original or photocopies of my letters of employment.

6. I have never served in the military, security, political or related organisation - Must i fill IMM 5257 Schedule 1

7. One of the requirement is saying Marriage certificate and birth certificate for each family member whether or not they are accompanying you - am i to put marriage and birth certificates of my brothers and sisters or that question relates to only me and my children.

I will be so happy if anyone experienced on these issue can urgently help out.