+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Study Permit Issued at the time of Arrival in Canada

guptaisha

Nov 19, 2021
Hi There,

I didn't get the study permit during my landing at toronto airport on 2nd nov,2021. Immigration person said servers are down so we will send the study permit at your home. It's been almost 18 days I didn't receive the permit. Kindly suggest me what to do? because am unable to open my GIC account and get the SIN number without study permit...please help

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi There,

I didn't get the study permit during my landing at toronto airport on 2nd nov,2021. Immigration person said servers are down so we will send the study permit at your home. It's been almost 18 days I didn't receive the permit. Kindly suggest me what to do? because am unable to open my GIC account and get the SIN number without study permit...please help
You are replying to posts from 2018. Call IRCC and see when it was mailed to you.

Allyg

Apr 8, 2022
Hi, I arrived at Vancouver Airport and the immigration officer mentioned that their servers are not working at the moment. They asked to give the address and they will be mailing the study permit in next couple of days. But it has been almost a week now and I start classes on Monday and I still don't have my study permit. Can some one please advise what should I do?
I'm going to the airport tomorrow what should I say? Will they understand?
Thanks in advance for the help!