+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Slot Available at VFS Biometric Centres in India for Parents Visitor Visa.. Any Solution ?

nb8285

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
The agent culture in India is terrible as it makes it almost impossible for anyone who doesn't want to use an agent. Many of the new Indian people who have already come to Canada ask on various FB groups if there is an agent for this and that - and I tell them dude this is Canada you don't need an agent for anything!

Reactions: august_leo

borg_drone

Nov 26, 2017
I think the VFS India appointment calendar has completely crashed. There is no slot available in any city for as far out as 2030 and even beyond that!. The calendar is empty. Nothing in it except public holidays.

And people here are saying agents are booking appointments for them for a fee!!!. How are they doing this?. How can they block appointments like this when it requires a telephone OTP to book an appointment for someone??

This a gigantic scam!!!. Bloody hell!

ypaul

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-01-2018
Those who are looking for slots. Try every day between 8:45 AM to 9:30 AM. That is when VFS opens their offices and they open slots based on instructions from IRCC/Consulate. I have managed to get a slot today for an appointment tomorrow ( at VFS Ahmedabad)
+1, this worked for my parents too, they got Delhi appointment after trying this for few days.

Reactions: OHiluvCANADA

august_leo

Star Member
Oct 8, 2021
Ottawa
+1, this worked for my parents too, they got Delhi appointment after trying this for few days.
Yup. Me too. Try checking daily at around 9 AM folks and check for different centers. I know it is not feasible for some of you to travel to other cities but it worth a shot than having no appointment at all.

Reactions: OHiluvCANADA

borg_drone

Nov 26, 2017
The agent culture in India is terrible as it makes it almost impossible for anyone who doesn't want to use an agent. Many of the new Indian people who have already come to Canada ask on various FB groups if there is an agent for this and that - and I tell them dude this is Canada you don't need an agent for anything!
It is a sad scene. The corruption makes it difficult or almost impossible to get somethings done on your own. I tried to get an international driver's license on my own I was told that there was something wrong with my current license and I had to wait for it to be updated/corrected before I could get an international license. I checked with multiple people and got the same reply. That there was no way to expedite this and I had to wait a few days. But this guy comes along and gets it done in 1 day...for a fee ofcourse. Seems there is no set procedure or process. Everything is adhoc, if you can pay up, you can likely get it done.

Snehathomas

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Hello All,
I was hoping to get some details on the required documents for a Biometrics appointment at VFS in Bangalore, India. I see on the website they need copies of the application form, passport bio page and also consent form. Can someone advise on this? Also, what is the vfs consent form? Thanks in advance.

rishabh171

Dec 10, 2021
Can anyone please DM the contact details of agent/person who got you an appointment? Please send verified leads. Thanks!

Dec 12, 2021
@malikjatin : Please dm me the number as well.

I am looking for a biometric slot in Kolkata and nothing is available. If there is anyone with verified leads on consultants/agents for this, please dm their details. Thank you!