+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Reply From Memorial University of Newfoundland!!!

haris00

Aug 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th Oct,2016
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
24th Oct,2016
Med's Done....
3rd Nov, 2016 (passed on 11th Nov, 2016)
Passport Req..
21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-11-2016
raj_spm2 said:
Hi haris00.. Did you get decision by email or by post.. Yesterday my status changed to 'decision made'.. But they said they will inform by post.. Applied for CS..
Hi raj,
Once my status was changed to 'decision made', i emailed them and asked whats the outcome.
Even if you don't do that, they would send you the decision in 1-2 days

raj_spm2

Mar 19, 2016
haris00 said:
Hi raj,
Once my status was changed to 'decision made', i emailed them and asked whats the outcome.
Even if you don't do that, they would send you the decision in 1-2 days
Hi, Thanks for info.. Whome you contacted for decision?? I contacted akim@mun.ca. He said u will get by post..

Ashwini Iyer

Sep 9, 2013
Hi Guys,

Got below mail from MUN, what does this mean? final approval is just a formal one or is it rigorous enough to alter the recommendation?

Hello,
Your application has been reviewed for the noted program and is recommended for admission pending on final approval from School of Graduate Studies. If the approval is given, the offer will be scanned to your email and the original will be sent to you by post mail.

Thanks
Aswini

haris00

Aug 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th Oct,2016
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
24th Oct,2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-11-2016
Ashwini Iyer said:
Hi Guys,

Got below mail from MUN, what does this mean? final approval is just a formal one or is it rigorous enough to alter the recommendation?

Hello,
Your application has been reviewed for the noted program and is recommended for admission pending on final approval from School of Graduate Studies. If the approval is given, the offer will be scanned to your email and the original will be sent to you by post mail.

Thanks
Aswini
I think that you have got the admission.

Basically, department decides whether to offer admission or not and then 'recommends' the applicant to School of Graduate Studies(SGS) that means that the 90-95% admission is complete.

But before any official announcement, SGS has to go through some formalities after which they let the applicant know

haris00

Aug 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th Oct,2016
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
24th Oct,2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-11-2016
raj_spm2 said:
Hi, Thanks for info.. Whome you contacted for decision?? I contacted akim@mun.ca. He said u will get by post..
hharris@mun.ca
Ask her. Send her your MUN number and ask for the outcome

Akshay7

Jun 9, 2017
Hi all,

I have applied for MSc Project based(non-thesis) program in MUN. My question is; do I need to find potential supervisor for Project based program? It would be appreciated if any alumnus or current student of MUN could provide some insights. Thank you.

Mr obinna

Mar 16, 2021
Hi, I applied to MUN 3 months ago and I sent 1 out of 3 documents few months back of which the school verified and confirmed it. But I also made my Institution forward my transcripts to them and also for TOEFL. And its been weeks now since it was sent and I have mailed MUN several times for their confirmation but they dont reply any. And my sponsor is query me. And I'm scared

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hi, I applied to MUN 3 months ago and I sent 1 out of 3 documents few months back of which the school verified and confirmed it. But I also made my Institution forward my transcripts to them and also for TOEFL. And its been weeks now since it was sent and I have mailed MUN several times for their confirmation but they dont reply any. And my sponsor is query me. And I'm scared
Call them