+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Reply From Memorial University of Newfoundland!!!

Helina93

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
It's been over 14 weeks since I applied to MUN, but I still haven't got a response yet!

I'm growing impatient and don't know what to do anymore... is this normal?
Do they usually take this long? Because I've heard from pleanty of students who applied and who have already got their decision made on their application atleast a month ago.
I've tried emailing them, but they keep saying that I will be notified once a decision has been made on my application.

Ughhhh.

Ahmedalesh

Feb 9, 2016
Helina93 said:
It's been over 14 weeks since I applied to MUN, but I still haven't got a response yet!

I'm growing impatient and don't know what to do anymore... is this normal?
Do they usually take this long? Because I've heard from pleanty of students who applied and who have already got their decision made on their application atleast a month ago.
I've tried emailing them, but they keep saying that I will be notified once a decision has been made on my application.

Ughhhh.
@Helina93
Haven't also heard from them. My last contact with them was in January and they said decisions would be rolled out by February. I guess we would just have to wait around till the end of the month.

Regards,
Ahmed

Ahmedalesh

Feb 9, 2016
terki said:
did you alll cal the International admissions office ? what course are you in
@terki
Just wrote a mail to the department secretary. I applied for the Meng Electrical and Computer Engineering.

Did u also apply to MUN and have you gotten a decision already?

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
good one - pl read my signature to the left side of profile

am a citizen buddy..

my question was to you guys - strange that college isnt't responding.. its uncommon

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
most of the colleges and universities are under DLI - so they are obliged to respond within a reasonable time - you should cal them directly to know what is the issue

at times - email response might falll to junks due to anti spam feature

good luck

Ahmedalesh

Feb 9, 2016
terki said:
good one - pl read my signature to the left side of profile

am a citizen buddy..

my question was to you guys - strange that college isnt't responding.. its uncommon
@terki
Oh my bad... would have to start checking the signature before asking some random questions.

Thanks for the help.

Ahmed

Ahmedalesh

Feb 9, 2016
terki said:
most of the colleges and universities are under DLI - so they are obliged to respond within a reasonable time - you should cal them directly to know what is the issue

at times - email response might falll to junks due to anti spam feature

good luck
@terki

Thank you once again for the help. .

I actually got a response saying decision hasn't been made yet and would hopefully be made available this month.

I would try the option of calling to see if I would have more luck

Regards,
Ahmed

jas2015

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
I applied for MSc in Chemistry, My professor wrote me that i will receive the letter first week of March or earlier. Department already sent my recommendation to SGS office.

kool.keith

Oct 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NY
Hey Helina

No response to me either, I applied early Jan for MSc in CS, but they just keep telling me that my application status will be updated after they have reviewed my application.

I havent heard from Regina as well applied there on 30th Nov.

luvanuj

Jul 14, 2011
Toronto
kool.keith said:
Hey Helina

No response to me either, I applied early Jan for MSc in CS, but they just keep telling me that my application status will be updated after they have reviewed my application.

I havent heard from Regina as well applied there on 30th Nov.
Kieth Whats your profile ?