+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No option to upload additional docuements! Help!!

ibrahim.abani

Dec 3, 2015
Hi Guys, I'm also facing the same problem. The CIC officer asked to submit them within 7 days, I've submitted them on a 3rd day by using CSE.

The issue now is that I called CIC today to check if the documents were received and added into my account, CIC agent was confirmed that may take 10 business days. by this time CIC officer might refused my case if thye cant find the docs after 7 days.

Please does anyone faced this issue.

ashithaalexander

Jan 6, 2020
Hii....today i got request for uploading two more documents. I faced the same issue for previous document request. Luckily that time, upload button for only one document was missing. Hence I combined it with other doc's and send it. Today for the new request, i got 2 new upload buttons along with an additional one for uploading the previous document too.it showed replacement overdue. But in the next login... everything disappeared. What to do next?? Should i submit them via ircc webform?? Or any other ways??.if at all I submit it via ircc form...it will be viewed only after my deadline...what can be done for replacement overdue? Kindly can someone guide me??

kobimehta

Dec 27, 2019
Hii....today i got request for uploading two more documents. I faced the same issue for previous document request. Luckily that time, upload button for only one document was missing. Hence I combined it with other doc's and send it. Today for the new request, i got 2 new upload buttons along with an additional one for uploading the previous document too.it showed replacement overdue. But in the next login... everything disappeared. What to do next?? Should i submit them via ircc webform?? Or any other ways??.if at all I submit it via ircc form...it will be viewed only after my deadline...what can be done for replacement overdue? Kindly can someone guide me??
Similar experience. I saw those buttons only once out of tens of times that I’ve tried. Disappeared after that. As a back up to ircc, also email them the documents along with your explanation.

ashithaalexander

Jan 6, 2020
Similar experience. I saw those buttons only once out of tens of times that I’ve tried. Disappeared after that. As a back up to ircc, also email them the documents along with your explanation.
Email in the sense...through the ircc web form ryt??? But sometimes the document might be reviewed after the deadline ryt??

kobimehta

Dec 27, 2019
Email in the sense...through the ircc web form ryt??? But sometimes the document might be reviewed after the deadline ryt??
I had sent an email to
IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca to explain my situation and I got a reply today after 1 week stating that my application is with Montreal immigration office, so I should contact them for any information. They didn't even provide me an email address or a phone number for that.

ashithaalexander

Jan 6, 2020
I submitted an IRCC webform, stating this technical difficulty on 8th of Jan and they responded today saying,
We have received your request to provide additional information and/or document(s) to your application.

In order to provide additional information and/or document(s), we invite you to:

• Resubmit your enquiry by filling out the IRCC Web form,
  • Choose the applicable option located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry, and
  • Include:
    • the information/document(s) in question, and
    • a brief description of the situation in the Your enquiry box.
It will be our pleasure to forward the additional information and/or document(s) to the responsible office for their consideration.

Eli1001

Dec 11, 2019
Urgent help needed!!!

i submitted my express entry application last week and forgot to submit my Canadian visa page in my passport, what should i do now? i just uploaded the first and stamp pages.

Eli1001

Dec 11, 2019
Hi All,

please help, did i need to upload my old passport in my express entry application because a part of my travel history was in that ?? i already have submitted my application :-(

Hiverma

Feb 4, 2020
Hey guys, I am also facing the same issue. Deadline of submitting the additional documents is by friday. Can anyone tell me how you guys resolved the issue? I have send the documents through email but email says it will take 30 days for them to process the mail. I have time till Friday. One Friday visa officer will review my application and if documents are not there she will reject it. Has this email option worked for anyone before? What are the other options I can try?

Simran Singh Sachdeva

Aug 3, 2020
Hey guys, I am also facing the same issue. Deadline of submitting the additional documents is by friday. Can anyone tell me how you guys resolved the issue? I have send the documents through email but email says it will take 30 days for them to process the mail. I have time till Friday. One Friday visa officer will review my application and if documents are not there she will reject it. Has this email option worked for anyone before? What are the other options I can try?
I'm in same situation now.

What to do when IRCC ask a candidate to upload some information on GC Key Account but forget to provide "Upload Slot" on the same? Where should a candidate upload the information? I have a Deadline to upload information but no such option to upload on the same. What should I do??

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
I'm in same situation now.

What to do when IRCC ask a candidate to upload some information on GC Key Account but forget to provide "Upload Slot" on the same? Where should a candidate upload the information? I have a Deadline to upload information but no such option to upload on the same. What should I do??
Raise a webform and attach your additional document.