+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No option to upload additional docuements! Help!!

nyxcupido

Feb 15, 2016
Hi Folks,

I am asked to submit additional documents regarding proof of funds for my EE application under FSW stream. In the letter it states to upload within 15 days in my CIC account. However, there is no slot to upload additional documents as required. I did report my technical difficulties with CIC by providing them the explanation along with screenshots. But the call center agent would say it might take them few days to reply. Also, if I need to do it on time, I have to contact Nova Scotia CIC office??

Do you guys have any other valuable advise on this??

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
nyxcupido said:
Hi Folks,

I am asked to submit additional documents regarding proof of funds for my EE application under FSW stream. In the letter it states to upload within 15 days in my CIC account. However, there is no slot to upload additional documents as required. I did report my technical difficulties with CIC by providing them the explanation along with screenshots. But the call center agent would say it might take them few days to reply. Also, if I need to do it on time, I have to contact Nova Scotia CIC office??

Thanks.
I'd suggest to upload it using CSE! Also include a letter stating that there was no slot for uploading!

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Try this. It's not on the mycic website though. It's a Case Specific Enquiry:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Patica

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
nyxcupido said:
Hi Folks,

Thanks.

Did you go until to the page where you see the other documents you already uploaded?

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
nyxcupido said:
Hi Folks,

Thanks.
Go to to "Submitted Application" then click on "Continue" then it should show all the documents that you uploaded in the past and there you will see document required.

bahadur

Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015 SINP
Nomination.....
SINP EE 05-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
04-Nov-2015 SINP EE
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-Jan-2016 Med Passed
Passport Req..
11-March-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-March-2016
LANDED..........
27-May-2016
manidhatt said:
Go to to "Submitted Application" then click on "Continue" then it should show all the documents that you uploaded in the past and there you will see document required.
Yes do as suggested by manidhatt

nyxcupido

Feb 15, 2016
manidhatt said:
I did go all the way till the page which shows me the submitted documents. But there is no space or tab which says "Upload". I think it's a technical error. But in case I don't lose my deadline I will try the CSE form. Hopefully they get it. Thanks.

Callaloo

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
I did go all the way till the page which shows me the submitted documents. But there is no space or tab which says "Upload". I think it's a technical error. But in case I don't lose my deadline I will try the CSE form. Hopefully they get it. Thanks.
Good Day,

How long it took for IRCC to give you an answer after you uploaded your prrof of funds within the 15 days?. I am in the same boat and they told me to upload in 15 days which I did on the 3rd day...now its the 18th day and I havent heard anything new. Thanks.

Reactions: nyxcupido

nyxcupido

Feb 15, 2016
Good Day,

How long it took for IRCC to give you an answer after you uploaded your prrof of funds within the 15 days?. I am in the same boat and they told me to upload in 15 days which I did on the 3rd day...now its the 18th day and I havent heard anything new. Thanks.
Hi, I had a technical issue in my CIC account. So I had to send my documents to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

Please call and confirm with CIC whether you can just send email to that address. After sending email to above address, my application was approved in 4 days.

Hope that helps. Thanks and good luck :)

Callaloo

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi, I had a technical issue in my CIC account. So I had to send my documents to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

Please call and confirm with CIC whether you can just send email to that address. After sending email to above address, my application was approved in 4 days.

Thanks it does help..my VO is the Mexico VO.. they asked for my bank statements and I FedEx it and also raised a CSE with the docs the following day.. hopefully they decide quickly with the docs I sent them

Reactions: nyxcupido

nyxcupido

Feb 15, 2016
Thanks it does help..my VO is the Mexico VO.. they asked for my bank statements and I FedEx it and also raised a CSE with the docs the following day.. hopefully they decide quickly with the docs I sent them
Ok. Yes do call them and tell them that you submitted before the timeline. Hopefully it will be fine. These last few days are full of tension. I can understand. Everything will be fine once you get passport request :)

Medwizkid

Jul 27, 2018
I am in the same boat. Sent it by webform, but received another message in my account tell me to upload the stuff. I call and told me it takes time via webform. I am worried I may get rejected due to a technicality. This is very stressful.

Laxmiupendhra

Jul 4, 2019
I too do not have upload option under myCIC account so have submitted documents through webform in response to procedural fairness letter I received. I haven't heard any response yet. Will let you know if I make any progress.
Please do share updates on your application.

skemil007

Jun 11, 2018

How did you get to know that you have to send your documents to this email CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca? Did you call cic ? or did you inquiry through IRCC web form? how long did it take you to know that you have to send your documents to this email address ? and how did you know ?