+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

no option to upload academic transcripts, medical for quebec online sds

Darshak7

Jan 19, 2019
Hi
I am applying for a SDS online student visa for concordia university in quebec from India
I have all requirements for sds i.e gic, tuition paid, ielts ,upfront medical,etc
while uploading documents online , I am getting no option to upload marksheets, transcripts, degree and medical receipts.
this is happening in case of quebec only
how to deal with it?

Reactions: Apramvir Kular

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
This is different from the previous thread. Even if you select yes to doing the medical exam and IELTS you won't get some fields if you select Quebec as your province. If you select Ontario and have the same options, then it shows properly.

It seems to be a regulation change or a technical error. The best solution is to Add the missing documents in the client information section along with the SOP.

Reactions: Darshak7

Darshak7

Jan 19, 2019
This is different from the previous thread. Even if you select yes to doing the medical exam and IELTS you won't get some fields if you select Quebec as your province. If you select Ontario and have the same options, then it shows properly.

It seems to be a regulation change or a technical error. The best solution is to Add the missing documents in the client information section along with the SOP.
yes in case of quebec there is no option to upload recent education transcripts , medical and Imm 5645
in any other province, it works just fine

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
yes in case of quebec there is no option to upload recent education transcripts , medical and Imm 5645
in any other province, it works just fine
The only thing you can try is, after making the application. Log out of GCKey and login again and continue the application. When I was making a trial application for Ontario. I didn't get the IMM 1294 form; I closed the application and opened it again and it reappeared.