+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No NOA of recent year

arorahemant81

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Hi, I wanted to know that i didn’t submit my NOA for 2017 as I had a work place injury and therefore had no regular income from July 2017. However i work for Insurance company as commission agent. In checklist it is mentioned that if you have do not have Noa then you should submit letter of explanation about the same. Can you help me with letter what should I say and all so that this accepted by iRCC.

PLS HELP as this is the only last document we are worried and preparing for. Rest all set of documents are ready to submit.

If we submit our application by 28th December do i need to submit fee for biometric as it says biometric will be required from Dec 31.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, I wanted to know that i didn’t submit my NOA for 2017 as I had a work place injury and therefore had no regular income from July 2017. However i work for Insurance company as commission agent. In checklist it is mentioned that if you have do not have Noa then you should submit letter of explanation about the same. Can you help me with letter what should I say and all so that this accepted by iRCC.

PLS HELP as this is the only last document we are worried and preparing for. Rest all set of documents are ready to submit.

If we submit our application by 28th December do i need to submit fee for biometric as it says biometric will be required from Dec 31.
You should still have an NOA. Are you applying for PGP?

arorahemant81

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Then no worries. Spouse sponsorships do not have income requirements.
Hi, we wanted to courier documents today so that it reaches IRCC by December 31 and we are considered as 2018 applicants. But we were informed that if we send today, IRCC will receive it on January 02, 2019. So this gives me more worry that if laws change or forms change on January 01, 2019 that might affect our application. Please let me knoq your experiences and inputs on the same.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, we wanted to courier documents today so that it reaches IRCC by December 31 and we are considered as 2018 applicants. But we were informed that if we send today, IRCC will receive it on January 02, 2019. So this gives me more worry that if laws change or forms change on January 01, 2019 that might affect our application. Please let me knoq your experiences and inputs on the same.
It's only a few days in difference. Why does it matter?