+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No letter of introduction and no real copy of CAQ

gmxplode

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hey guys,
A representative on my behalf had applied for my work permit in montreal and i have already received TRV on my passport and it was done on 23rd october and since then i havent received LOI or any approval letter from IRCC, and my lawyer says that it is mandatory and not to make any travel plans before i receive. In many cases approval letter normally takes 2-3 days after TRV has been stamped but in my case its been more than 15 days, when i contacted bangalore immigration they told me i could travel without LOI and permit related to your application can be accessed by the officials at the airport and my lawyer says that i should not book the tickets without receiving approval letter. I am really confused and i have already resigned from my current company.

allie07

Jun 27, 2017
I think you should not wait for it and contact the high commission. Mine was online though. Did the document status appear in cic account when you submitted the passport to vfs? So your status was updated on 30th of october and you got the passport on 2nd of november?
Hello! Did you get your LOI??? I have already email them but no response.

gmxplode

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
I recently mailed to immigration Bangalore and they told me that Letter of introduction is not required for you to travel to canada.Our global system has the records of your work permit and the officer would verify that and issue your work permit if it is approved

Zahidulhira

Dec 19, 2017
Dear,
I have receive my study visa as well as letter of introduction but I have changed my college due to this I have not received my letter of acceptance yet ..so is it necessary to carry letter of acceptance to get entry in Canada.so please help me if know anything about it.