+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

no income / jobless spouse sponsor / student spouse sponsor

m_gul

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Hi.
My wife is canadian citizen. She is applying for my PR as a spouse sponsorship. She is currently student.she haven't any employed history. she is living with her mother and brother. I am in Dubai can i use my bank statement and my property document for myself support? or is this must to financial supporter should be canadian?

just a square

Mar 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA 08-08-2016, AOR2 16-08-2016
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2017
LANDED..........
14-03-2017
My sponsor is also a student without a job atm. We included an explanation that he gets support from his family (he actually had summer jobs in the past) and that he plans to find a permanent job once studies are done. We got SA with no problem.

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
You can include a letter explaining your plans once you get to Canada. In it you can explain how you two intend to support yourselves. You can mention any support you will be receiving from family, who should then write a letter explaining how they will help you. You should also show proof of your own savings and property, and say you will be using them for income when you come to Canada.

m_gul

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
thank you 'just a square' and 'canadian woman' for your replies.
Yes i am also thinking to write a letter to CIC to explain myself. I am a Software engineer in dubai uae since 2012. My websites development and software are using in all over the world. I think its also plus point. and i am also slowing my property documents which is my house and shop.I have one more question. this whole story will b write on simple paper or any notary paper? and what will be title on it?
thankyou

m_gul

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
canadianwoman said:
You can include a letter explaining your plans once you get to Canada. In it you can explain how you two intend to support yourselves. You can mention any support you will be receiving from family, who should then write a letter explaining how they will help you. You should also show proof of your own savings and property, and say you will be using them for income when you come to Canada.
thank you canadian woman for your replies.
Yes i am also thinking to write a letter to CIC to explain myself. I am a Software engineer in dubai uae since 2012. My websites development and software are using in all over the world. I think its also plus point. and i am also slowing my property documents which is my house and shop.I have one more question. this whole story will b write on simple paper or any notary paper? and what will be title on it?
thankyou

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
It can just be a letter. You could also make it an affidavit, but this is not necessary. There is a question on both the Sponsor Questionnaire and the Sponsored Spouse Partner Questionnaire where they ask you to provide any additional details of your relationship. IMO, this is a good place to explain your plans for your life together in Canada, which would include how you are going to support yourselves. The proof of your job prospects, income, and savings should be shown here.