+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Decision Yet..Any insights plz

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
I filed my application on 16th May 2021..did upfront medicals on 2nd june and biometrics on 8th june..on 9th july my medicals were updated and on same day VO asked me to submit proof of purpose of travel and asked to submit back till 19th july.. I replied back in detail with purpose of travel in the given time but from 19th july nothing has been updated in my profile. My classes are from 1st Sept. So do I still hope or defer to January 2022? Or should i consider it a refusal??

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I filed my application on 16th May 2021..did upfront medicals on 2nd june and biometrics on 8th june..on 9th july my medicals were updated and on same day VO asked me to submit proof of purpose of travel and asked to submit back till 19th july.. I replied back in detail with purpose of travel in the given time but from 19th july nothing has been updated in my profile. My classes are from 1st Sept. So do I still hope or defer to January 2022? Or should i consider it a refusal??
50/50 But i am positive in your case. VO could refuse your application but chose to ask for “purpose of visit” explanation. If you convinced on that, you have good chance.
Decision to defer is up to you. Im not sure about your school policy, but if you can defer by Aug 28 as long as no decision reached then do it. Otherwise you can defer to Jan 22 and send explanation to DLi about delay

Reactions: Aesopzai

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
50/50 But i am positive in your case. VO could refuse your application but chose to ask for “purpose of visit” explanation. If you convinced on that, you have good chance.
Decision to defer is up to you. Im not sure about your school policy, but if you can defer by Aug 28 as long as no decision reached then do it. Otherwise you can defer to Jan 22 and send explanation to DLi about delay
Hmmm...ok let's hope I get my approval

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Purpose of travel?
How come they asked that when you applied for a study permit :/ ?