Mar 15, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
Hi,
I could only find few old posts on the subject title. That's why starting a new thread on the same, looking for some guide.
My express entry profile is not having any data visible now. Snapshot added for your reference.

what shall I do in this case.

imm2canadaordie

Nov 1, 2017
Category........
FSW
IMO ircc's website is prone to failure. Wait a week, use another device to access your account. If it's the same, raise a webform.

tigerrex12

Jan 17, 2023
Facing exactly same issue today with IRCC portal account, did you had any solution? I have raised a webform as well.
Hi, me as well, I thought I’m the only one who have this problem. Also have raised a web form. Has it been solved in your case?

azali

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hi, me as well, I thought I’m the only one who have this problem. Also have raised a web form. Has it been solved in your case?
It's not been resolved, and all the TRV and super visa applicants are facing this issue.

I had created a tread for this: issue

I also reached out applicants on other fourms and group, everyone is facing same issue. IRCC havent acknowledged this issue yet. So resolution is still not known.

Adetola59@_

Jan 18, 2023
I login to my IRCC's account but I can't access any information in it. It states " No data available in table". What is the problem?

tigerrex12

Jan 17, 2023
P.S That’s what they have responded to me:”
We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.”
I login to my IRCC's account but I can't access any information in it. It states " No data available in table". What is the problem?
Don’t worry, we all have the same common problem, it’s a technical issue from IRCC side’.

arifchanna76

Jan 18, 2023