+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Biometric date available in Mexico for student Visa

Shamaine

Mar 1, 2021
Can you please help me.my friend lives in mexico.hr submitted his application for him and his family but he cannot get a date for biometrics in Mexico become they are saying no date available for people for study permit.can you please help.This family is trying to get their landing papers in good timing.what can this family do?is there a number to contact ircc?please help.Thanks in advance

Rafaelhag43

May 6, 2021
I'm assuming the VAC in Mexico is closed due to COVID restrictions. If so -- there is nothing they nor you could do but wait for the VAC to reopen.

ethan123

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Can you please help me.my friend lives in mexico.hr submitted his application for him and his family but he cannot get a date for biometrics in Mexico become they are saying no date available for people for study permit.can you please help.This family is trying to get their landing papers in good timing.what can this family do?is there a number to contact ircc?please help.Thanks in advance
They should be about to open, covid is significantly better now and they are already providing some services since march.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Has IRCC exempted biometrics? If not, you need to wait to get biometrics done.

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
I had a similar situation some months ago. I received biometrics request but the VAC in my country (Honduras) was closed. After waiting for 6 weeks without any news of it opening soon, I decided to travel to Florida and give biometrics there (it was cheaper to fly to Miami than to El Salvador from my hometown). It was a very easy process, although expensive due to travel and accommodation costs.