+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No answer since 2013

Kromants

Mar 15, 2017
Hey everyone,
So ,my story is very complicated but I will try my best to give as much details as I can here.
I came to Canada in Dec 2011 as a visitor and claimed refugee protection on life threatening basis in Jan 2012 (A legit claim,however had not enough of evidence and documented proof )
I had a few hearings dates that I didn't know about becaus of my immigration consultant.After I understood that's she's does nothing but taking my money I've got a lawyer and showed up for the next hearing which was in 2013.
When we arrived there I got a very bad panic and asthma attack and the judge said that it's better if I'll go home and they will send me a new date for the hearing .
Since then I haven't heard from them.I have never changed my phone number and the address so there is no chance that they can't reach me.
I don't have any lawyer at the moment who's dealing with my case so I don't really know if something's wrong with that or it's a legit timeline.
I'm really concerned and confused .Whats the chances that they lost my case?Or after all this time that I live here they won't approve it?
It will cause me a lot of stress so I even think of withdraw my claim so at least I would be ready for that.

My questions are :
1.Did someone ever had the same waiting period for the hearing?
2.Is it possible that they lost my case?
3.Whats the withdrawal process?How long it takes?How and when I get my passport?What should I do if it's expired?

P.s
To those who will advise me to take a lawyer-I will.Im just trying to get an idea in what kind of situation I'm now.Thank you very much !

North Star

Feb 25, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seems to me you r not providing full information here about your case, you have cut your story short and skip some important information, u just call your lawyer who represent u in that date, he will give u answer. Better.

Kromants

Mar 15, 2017
North Star said:
Seems to me you r not providing full information here about your case, you have cut your story short and skip some important information, u just call your lawyer who represent u in that date, he will give u answer. Better.
What information would you like to know ?
There is not much information regarding the case because I even didn't have the hearing.
Also my questions are not about my chances with my case .
Thank you

North Star

Feb 25, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your lawyer who represent you what he say to you. Or did u call irb.? What they say?

Babyfaced

Mar 11, 2017
Kromants said:
Hey everyone,
So ,my story is very complicated but I will try my best to give as much details as I can here.
I came to Canada in Dec 2011 as a visitor and claimed refugee protection on life threatening basis in Jan 2012 (A legit claim,however had not enough of evidence and documented proof )
I had a few hearings dates that I didn't know about becaus of my immigration consultant.After I understood that's she's does nothing but taking my money I've got a lawyer and showed up for the next hearing which was in 2013.
When we arrived there I got a very bad panic and asthma attack and the judge said that it's better if I'll go home and they will send me a new date for the hearing .
Since then I haven't heard from them.I have never changed my phone number and the address so there is no chance that they can't reach me.
I don't have any lawyer at the moment who's dealing with my case so I don't really know if something's wrong with that or it's a legit timeline.
I'm really concerned and confused .Whats the chances that they lost my case?Or after all this time that I live here they won't approve it?
It will cause me a lot of stress so I even think of withdraw my claim so at least I would be ready for that.

My questions are :
1.Did someone ever had the same waiting period for the hearing?
2.Is it possible that they lost my case?
3.Whats the withdrawal process?How long it takes?How and when I get my passport?What should I do if it's expired?

P.s
To those who will advise me to take a lawyer-I will.Im just trying to get an idea in what kind of situation I'm now.Thank you very much !
I want to believe you have a case file number, call irb quoting your date of birth and file number. You should get the answer you need.

KandyK

Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
O4-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
File Transfer...
05/10/2017
Med's Request
19/07/2017
Med's Done....
03/08/2017
LANDED..........
10/19/2017
I know people who are waiting since 2011.