+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Acknowledgement of Receipt - PGWP online application

Sucheta

Feb 28, 2017
Hello
I also applied for PGWP on 22 December and did not receive acknowledgement receipt yet . Called IRCC and they verified in their portal and said my application is correctly submitted and that i can submit the portal screenshots to employer in place of AoR.

I haven't heard back from my employer yet because the HR is on Christmas vacation . Hope they accept the sceenshots in place of AoR.

Dec 26, 2020
Hello
I also applied for PGWP on 22 December and did not receive acknowledgement receipt yet . Called IRCC and they verified in their portal and said my application is correctly submitted and that i can submit the portal screenshots to employer in place of AoR.

I haven't heard back from my employer yet because the HR is on Christmas vacation . Hope they accept the sceenshots in place of AoR.
Hi , I also have the same issue. Applied on 23 rd December. Please update here once you get any update. Thanks !

Dec 26, 2020
My biometrics and UCI got updated today but no confirmation document(Submission letter) received. How will time will it take to get that document confirming that the application has been successfully submitted?

suneelparwani

Dec 19, 2020
same situation with me. i hope we will get pgwp before 31st March 2021. if not yes we need at least an AoR in order to continue to work.

MajidA

Jan 8, 2021
You guys saved me from a lot of stress! I applied on Jan 3rd and still no submission confirmation letter. The UCI and biometric number got updated yesterday. Thankfully HR accepted the receipt + screenshot for confirmation.

Reactions: suneelparwani

duongnganh

Dec 16, 2020
Updated: I applied on Dec 14th 2020 and my PGWP is approved today. No AoR. The only message I’ve received is the application transmission confirmation.