+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No Acknowledgement of Receipt - PGWP online application

Sucheta

Feb 28, 2017
I got my pgwp approved yesterday. Applied on 22nd of December but did not receive the acknowledgement letter .

Jan 12, 2021
Typically how long does it take to receive the confirmation letter after applying for PGWP online? It has been 48 hours since I applied and I haven’t received the Submission Confirmation email. The only thing I have received is the confirmation of submission transmission.
Hi, did you get it yet or no?

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
May I ask what did you all do with health insurance if you haven't received a confirmation letter? I will call them (MSP BC) tomorrow and see if I am still covered - my study permit is valid but technically I am in implied status now. Doubt they can do much without an official submission confirmation letter.

duongnganh

Dec 16, 2020
May I ask what did you all do with health insurance if you haven't received a confirmation letter? I will call them (MSP BC) tomorrow and see if I am still covered - my study permit is valid but technically I am in implied status now. Doubt they can do much without an official submission confirmation letter.
My employer provided an alternative health plan. If you only need emergency care, you can extend UHIP. Otherwise you can take a look at some private health insurance.

Beth lee

Jan 23, 2021
Hi
Is there anyone here who applied un January first week and git his pgwp approved? I applied on January 8,still no update.

kumud.arya28

Jan 19, 2021
Yeah. I applied on 15th jan Got it approved on 28th. My friend applied on 18th got it approved on 2nd feb
And one of my friend applied in 1st week of jan. She got it on 22nd.

Jerry4567

Aug 31, 2021
Hello I have read you message I am going through a same situation that I also haven't recieved the Acknowledgement letter it's been like 4 days so could you please tell me how long it took for you guys to get the acknowledgement letter

Beth lee

Jan 23, 2021
Hello I have read you message I am going through a same situation that I also haven't recieved the Acknowledgement letter it's been like 4 days so could you please tell me how long it took for you guys to get the acknowledgement letter
Don’t worry. I don’t remember how much it took for me. But i got mine after 4-5 days. And my PGWP was approved in around 25 days. You will get yours soon.

the13thtee

Star Member
Dec 19, 2021
Anyone who has applied for the PGWP recently? Are people getting AoRs or PGWP directly? I applied today and received a generic submission confirmation.

jjj123545

Dec 23, 2021
Anyone who has applied for the PGWP recently? Are people getting AoRs or PGWP directly? I applied today and received a generic submission confirmation.
I APPLIED TODAY AND I GOR THE SUBMISSION CONFIRMATION
WAITING FOR AOR
PROCESSING TIME SAY 109 DAYS FINGERS CROSSED!!!!