Interview........
hoping for none
Passport Req..
Next in line
VISA ISSUED...
On process
LANDED..........
Claiming it Very Soon
hi guys i have a quick question where can i download all the forms needed as requirements for nnas application like those to be forwarded and filled out by school,employers, and PRC..Is it only available for those who already paid for the NNAS or is it open to download online?thank you for the response.

Kristina1987

Mar 14, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lhadysherie_06 said:
hi guys i have a quick question where can i download all the forms needed as requirements for nnas application like those to be forwarded and filled out by school,employers, and PRC..Is it only available for those who already paid for the NNAS or is it open to download online?thank you for the response.
Sadly you can only download all the files when you pay them. :)

Lhadysherie_06

Jan 6, 2016
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
File Transfer...
07-01-2016
Med's Request
upfront:
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
Interview........
hoping for none
Passport Req..
Next in line
VISA ISSUED...
On process
LANDED..........
Claiming it Very Soon
do u have any idea what is written on all the forms?thank you for the response

Lhadysherie_06

Jan 6, 2016
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
File Transfer...
07-01-2016
Med's Request
upfront:
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
Interview........
hoping for none
Passport Req..
Next in line
VISA ISSUED...
On process
LANDED..........
Claiming it Very Soon
Is there anyone here experienced same as mine regarding how educational background to be filled up. I'm a little bit confused if i should indicate my previous school where i took my 1st-2nd year BSN course then transfered to another school for 3rd-4th year or should i just write the last school i attended?pls. help me ur response would mean a lot to me thank u in advance

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
zzzjh said:
I started the NNAS application Dec 2014 (PRC), and just got the NNAS advisory report this morning, as expected, that the result shows all "not comparable". They spent one year in the evaluation and made some mistakes in my school name, and full time education was changed as part time study, self-learning. I called NNAS to point out their mistake, the staff said it does not matter, as it is not important. I asked that what "not comparable means for my registration?" He said it did not mean that I am qualified or not, but up the CNO to make the decision. I did not understand the evaluation at all. NNAS answer did not make sense as well.

If there is anyone got "not comparable", and still got positive decision from CNO so far? Let us keep fingers crossed to it!
There haven't been any nurses since full integration of NNAS into the application process who have had a 'comparable' result for RN. Everyone gets 'non comparable' for RN and some get 'somewhat comparable' as RPN. You are right that the NNAS assessment makes no sense at all, because NNAS and CNO both knew before you paid $650 CAD what your finding would be (non comparable). Their answer to you is just deflecting because they know it's pointless also. Basically NNAS means nothing, you will still have to do a test called IENCAP ($00 CAD) which you only have one chance for. Or, they might send you to a bridge program where you basically get a whole nursing degree in 20 months.

So far I haven"t seen anyone get in under this new process.

Reactions: Shong1013

szherick

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-March-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Oct-2015
Nomination.....
29-Oct-2015
AOR Received.
31-Dec-15
Med's Done....
15-Nov-15
Passport Req..
08-Mar-16 PP Sent: 13-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
02-Mar-16 PP Returned: 04-Apr-16
Hello all,

Im currently in Canada now, we moved here last Oct 1st 2016. Inaasikaso ko un NNAS ko. Just want to ask po about dun sa licenses, my PRC license was expired already last June 2016 and also my DHA License in Dubai is cancelled na rin nun umalis ako, kelangan ko pa ba sila ilagay sa application since Currently ang nkalagay. Ncconfused lng ako. Do you think I need to renew my PRC first?

Thank you po.

Tephan

Nov 5, 2016
Hi guys, may tanong po ako about sa prc. expired na po kasi license ko sa kanila. Kailangan po ba irenew yun bago nila ifill out yung mga forms ko from nnas?thank u po

eighteen66

Mar 7, 2017
Sino po kaya ditto yon on going or tapos na magprocess ng NNAS??

Saan province po kayo? Ontario???

Detailed nga po na mga requirements nila like for example registered nurse ka din sa ibang bansa kelangan ko din po ba kumuha ng Good standing???

What else pa kelangan pag outsise pinas na registered? Thank you.

Pori

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
February 13, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
February 6, 2017
LANDED..........
March 26, 2017
Hi,

Applied for NNAS in April of this year. Current status of my Passing Language Score is Waived, does this mean that I won't be needing to take the IELTS exam? I'm a PR and currently residing in ON.

3 out of the 4 documents are now "Ready for Evaluation" and one is "Waiting for Authentication", can anyone please give like an estimate on how long the process will be completed.

I'm hoping that the decision will be for me to take just an exam for RPN, and I would like to take the exam in Sept - October this year.

Thank you! God bless!

Pori

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
February 13, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
February 6, 2017
LANDED..........
March 26, 2017
Sino po kaya ditto yon on going or tapos na magprocess ng NNAS??

Saan province po kayo? Ontario???

Detailed nga po na mga requirements nila like for example registered nurse ka din sa ibang bansa kelangan ko din po ba kumuha ng Good standing???

What else pa kelangan pag outsise pinas na registered? Thank you.
I'm currently residing in ON, I applied for NNAS just this April. When it comes to the requirements, they would state what information will be needed from your school, PRC and employer. You need to fill up the questions (education, registration (prc), examination, conditions, employment). After you've finished answering all these questions, you will be routed to the payment section. You have to pay first before they will provide the forms that you will print out. The forms should be signed by you and be sent to the school, prc and employer for them to fill it up themselves. The form and documents should be directly coming from them to be sent to NNAS, Philadelphia.