Interview........
none
Passport Req..
31/03/2017 and ECAS-DM
VISA ISSUED...
VOH: 20/04/2017
LANDED..........
21/04/2017
Hi guys, i have A question, I am here now in Canada and i found difficulties to send my forms to PRC Davao branch. Will it be okay if I send the forms to PRC Davao thru LBC? What about the payment if the PRC need to send the papers back to NNAS office? Hopefully anybody can help me.thank you in advance.

kathybad

Jun 11, 2017
Hi,

Just to be clear, so i need to sign the forms and send those forms to the school, prc and employer for them to fill it up and directly send to NNAS?

trxter41

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-02-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
04-03-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
Passport Req..
06-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2015
LANDED..........
30-07-2015
Hi,

Just to be clear, so i need to sign the forms and send those forms to the school, prc and employer for them to fill it up and directly send to NNAS?
Yes po. Ginawa ko nun pinarmahan ko, ini-scan and then send sa email ng kapatid ko. Sila na naglakad sa pilipinas

trxter41

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-02-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
04-03-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
Passport Req..
06-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2015
LANDED..........
30-07-2015
Hi guys, i have A question, I am here now in Canada and i found difficulties to send my forms to PRC Davao branch. Will it be okay if I send the forms to PRC Davao thru LBC? What about the payment if the PRC need to send the papers back to NNAS office? Hopefully anybody can help me.thank you in advance.
hello po. meron po dapat na maglakad niyan sa PRC office, suggestion ko lang po. kasi kung isesend mo lang yan, i am not sure na may mag eentertain niyan sa office nila

AlternativeConn

Star Member
Dec 13, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Are you a nurse who was educated and worked outside of Canada?

If you live in Toronto and are currently exploring other ways to remain connected to the healthcare industry while pursuing accreditation or have selected not to pursue your licensure at this point in time, you would benefit from the Alternative Connections program offered by ACCES Employment.

It is designed to guide Internationally Educated Healthcare Professionals (IEHPs) in a regulated healthcare profession who possess healthcare expertise that they wish to transfer to one of four alternative career options: Healthcare Supply Chain; Sales of Pharmaceuticals or Medical Supplies; Clinical Office Administration; and Self-Employment (in a healthcare context).

This program is FREE-OF-CHARGE and is funded by Immigration, Refugees, Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Program Benefit:
  • Develop Canadian workplace communications skills that pertain to the healthcare profession in Canada
  • Develop a BioTalent Canada portfolio that will assist career planning by identifying transferable skills
  • Receive ‘BioReady™’ recognition and gain access to ‘BioSkills Match’, a national database of BioReady talent
  • Receive ONE-TO-ONE EMPLOYMENT SUPPORT featuring, job search strategies, business start-up coaching and/or employment placement
  • CONNECT WITH EMPLOYER who are recruiting and hiring from ACCES Employment’s programs

For more information or to register, please message me by "clicking my user ID and Start a Conversation" or provide me with your email address and we will contact you accordingly.

Thanks,
ACCES Employment

mardejade

Oct 22, 2017
hello po. im new here. i am planning po to apply for NNAS next month kahit dito pa ako pinas so i can process on my own. waiting for my visa nlng din and im done with my medical last month. what are the chances po para maging comparable to take RN/ RPn examination. im almost 8yrs in service dito po sa pinas but in 2ndary hospital. what are the qualifications po para maging comparable as RN? kac friend ko same skul kami but she has only 32% sa NNAS assessment. hoping may mag reply po. thanks

Dec 8, 2017
Filipinos receiving 'Not Comparable' result from NNAS is not surprising given the different caliber of education of Canada from the Philippines.

As far as I know the next step to this roadblock is to get assessed by the licensing body of the province intended to be settled in where most likely the result will be additional education such as bridging programs at the very least.

Apart from this I don't know any other best approach.

Let's keep bumping this thread up, hopefully someone who knows about this stumbles along.

nebahl84

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
You definitely should go and apply to CNO after the advisory report from NNAS. "Not Comparable" report is basically: Philippines nsg education is not comparable to Canada nsg education. So go and apply to CNO. They will decide, not NNAS.
Hi could you please advise what happened next- My wife got Not comparable for indian studies with 10 years exp.

zero8314

Apr 14, 2015
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I need help and insights.

I graduated BSN at Philippines last 2011 but was not able to take the licensure exam since I moved out the country (Dubai) right after graduation. I moved here in Canada (BC) last 2015 and wanted to continued my nursing career. I am planning to have the assessment with NNAS. Aside from CELBAN/IELTS, do you think I should continue with NNAS given that I'm not RN and no working experience or should I study here again (which is expensive and takes longer)? I would highly appreciate if someone can advise or maybe with similar situation? Thank you.

Confused0501

Jul 20, 2018
Hi all! Im new here and been reading a lot of the threads about NNAS. I got my BSN degree in the Philippines . I have an active RN license in the Philippines and US. I used to be a RN in Singapore. Clinical experience in OR, Ortho-Surgical and Outpatient Hemodialysis. I started my NNAS application for RN i recently completed submitting my documents and got an email from NNAS that the documents submitted by my school is a brief curriculum of my nursing education. They gave me an option to submit a more robust documentation or continue with the assessment with what ever documents my previous school has already submitted. Anybody encounter the same thing? Another question is will NNAS do my assessment without me giving them an English Proficiency Score. I’m thinking of making an appeal to waive the English Proficiency since I have 6000+ hrs of work experience in the US. Please advise...Thank you!

stunningrae07

Aug 30, 2018
hello po! Ask ko lang po sana kung halimbawa po nka-pass ka na ng NCLEX pero sa US po,kelngan pa po ba mgpa-assess sa NNAS?

Belgiandank

Apr 4, 2017
Manila
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
05/23/2017
Doc's Request.
6/27/2017
AOR Received.
06/19/2017
File Transfer...
7/13/2017
Med's Request
6/28/2017
Med's Done....
7/3/2017
Passport Req..
01/08/2018
VISA ISSUED...
01/10/2018
Hi everyone! I am new to this thread, apologies if I am asking question/s that have been discussed/answered previously.

I live in SK, and have a license as a nurse in the Philippines. I was to apply for NNAS. These are my questions:

1. Can I get the forms - nursing education form, nursing registration form and practice/employment form before I even submit an application at NNAS? If so, how?
2. Someone told me that I will not be required an english proficiency if I choose ON as the regulatory board. If this right?
3. License in ON is transferable in SK?

Thanks everyone!

JuliaY

Apr 20, 2020
Hello everyone! Thanks for sharing your information in previous posts, I'm as a newbie to NNAS really appreciate it!

I'm only getting ready to apply right now. For what I've seen, as a Russian nurse, most likely I'm going to get a 'non-comparable' result.
It's not a bad thing, is it? I mean, it's still up to RB to decide whether I'm eligible to be licenced, right?

If so, what am I going to do after that? Does absence of work experience affect it? If it matters, how many years are preferable?
Can I apply my work experience after the first application to NNAS?

(I'm only about to get a nursing job, probably I'll work a year or so)

P. S. I'm still in my home country, and now trying to get to the immigration programs. Is it possible to get a job before applying to NNAS?
THanks so much, sorry about the mess!